Identifying decks by Moon cards

RavenOfSummer

Hello all! I came across these two intriguing Moon cards, and just wondering if anyone is familiar with either of them and what decks they might come from? Although they may just be standalone paintings not from decks, not sure...the pics are attached.

Attachments

• cd7318f5d98d451413304f1f340d87d6.jpg
    cd7318f5d98d451413304f1f340d87d6.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,157
  • caf60387fb3ea78c73cf5d23314e8d4b.jpg
    caf60387fb3ea78c73cf5d23314e8d4b.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 616

PathWalker

I can find them on tumbler and pintrest - but I hate those platforms because the original image gets copied on so many times that you lose the name of the artist or any way to track them :(

Keep searching is my best advise.
PW

Nemia

The second one might be Royo's Labyrinth tarot...?

RavenOfSummer

I can find them on tumbler and pintrest - but I hate those platforms because the original image gets copied on so many times that you lose the name of the artist or any way to track them :(

Keep searching is my best advise.
PW

Agreed- they make it so difficult to find anything! Thanks for looking, I appreciate it!

RavenOfSummer

The second one might be Royo's Labyrinth tarot...?

Thank you Nemia! I think you may be right, that the second one is Labyrinth Tarot! :TMOON

CherryNukaCola

First one isn't from a deck, but is from an Urban Outfitters' Shirt called Truly Madly Deeply Scorpio that appears to be sold out.

Eric in NJ

The 2nd one is definitely the Labyrinth Tarot by Luis Royo.

RavenOfSummer

First one isn't from a deck, but is from an Urban Outfitters' Shirt called Truly Madly Deeply Scorpio that appears to be sold out.

Wow, a t-shirt! I never would have guessed that!! Thanks for your help CherryNukaCola, you are a super sleuth!