Two of Wands as what I mean to someone

scorpiogirl

Good evening forum. I did an in depth spread (romantic spread) and one of the questions was What do I mean to X? I got the 2 of Wands. As you guys know tarot is freaky so I pulled from the Thoth a day later and asked just that question again and got the 2 of Wands (Dominion).
Two of Wands is about planning, decisions, courage. 2s are about partnership and equality.
I think what I mean to him is I'm his equal, but I always see this card as someone a bit hesitant ... so I'm thinking: I mean to him as far as passion is concerned (Wands) and his equal? Any ideas? Thank you.

Flames

Though you may be important to him and though he may have passionate feelings for you, it appears there's something else in his life he's also passionate about so he's not quite sure what or whom to invest his energy. He may feel it's got to be one thing or the other and that he doesn't want to be wishy washy about his decision. He wants to be sure he's made the right choice because he'll have to give it his all. Just a thought. :)

scorpiogirl

Though you may be important to him and though he may have passionate feelings for you, it appears there's something else in his life he's also passionate about so he's not quite sure what or whom to invest his energy. He may feel it's got to be one thing or the other and that he doesn't want to be wishy washy about his decision. He wants to be sure he's made the right choice because he'll have to give it his all. Just a thought. :)
Very interesting. I can totally see that. We are both committed to our studies and planning on "escaping" where we currently live ...I sometimes imagine him asking himself if it's worth it (making a choice and give "us" a chance).
Thanks.

Sharla

Was going to try and give you a positive spin on this but i can't really. This card is someone who likes the chase, the excitement between you both in the beginning etc, but then once all this dies down they're looking elsewhere for the same thing.

Unfortunately this card is not someone who is reliable enough to be sticking around too long in the future.

scorpiogirl

Was going to try and give you a positive spin on this but i can't really. This card is someone who likes the chase, the excitement between you both in the beginning etc, but then once all this dies down they're looking elsewhere for the same thing.

Unfortunately this card is not someone who is reliable enough to be sticking around too long in the future.

Ugh as much as that hurt lol...I thank you for your thoughts.
I hope it doesn't die down...I thought I or he would've gotten bored of each other months ago but here we are still making dates lol ...

Sharla

Ugh as much as that hurt lol...I thank you for your thoughts.
I hope it doesn't die down...I thought I or he would've gotten bored of each other months ago but here we are still hanging out ...

Oops sorry didnt mean to hurt you :(....but always in readings this card has meant this for me.

And also as your into astrology too, then this is to do with mars in aries....mars is the passionate nature and aries can be very good at starting things but not sticking around too long to finish them, as they get bored quick.

I always imagine this card as someone hopping from one leg to another, very agitated and not wanting to sit down (stability).

scorpiogirl

Oops sorry didnt mean to hurt you :(....but always in readings this card has meant this for me.

And also as your into astrology too, then this is to do with mars in aries....mars is the passionate nature and aries can be very good at starting things but not sticking around too long to finish them, as they get bored quick.

I always imagine this card as someone hopping from one leg to another, very agitated and not wanting to sit down (stability).

It's ok ... I'm pretty confident he really is into me sooo...
I think I know what you mean there by the Mars in Aires; he is born under new moon, these people are famous for being enthusiastic and starting something with passion and then they move on to something more interesting lol. But the only thing that makes me hopeful of his feelings/emotions is that he has had a long term partner for more than six years so that's a good sign he isn't fickle or at least capable of sticking around lol!
I'm always imaging this card as if he is thinking, you know weighing the pros and cons, of us...this is what the 2W meant for me...but what I mean to him, that's a tricky question...

Thirteen

Jump the gun decision

I'm with Flames in that he has strong and passionate feelings about you and wants to invest energy into you. But his ambitions (to study, to have a certain future) are equally strong and passionate and that leads the answer to be: you mean a decision to him.

The important thing to keep in mind here is that the 2/Wands is not a "Lovers" decision--i.e. a life-changing BIG decision, usually one that must be made very soon. Two Wands is on a far more minor level. It could be a decision that he may want to get out of the way (wands cards usually indicate impatience and a desire to act--that long term partner may be why he's impatient, because he does view such an investment as long term)...but he would probably also admit that it isn't urgent and can wait. It certainly doesn't sound like either of your are far enough along in achieving your goals or in this relationship to know if this decision needs to be made.

You may want to casually assure/point out to him that no such decision needs to be made at this time. Because right now, what you mean to him seems to be a "jump the gun" decision (get it out of the way so it doesn't interfere with his focus later on). If you can mean to him something more akin to 2/Pents--something he can invest in and yet not lose out on his studies--then that will allow both the studies and relationship to develop and give you both a chance to see if such a decision needs to be made at all.

Grizabella

Take a look at the image on the RWS card. There are two Wands. One is securely fastened to the wall. He's holding the other Wand and a globe. He has his back turned to the Wand secured to the wall. He knows you're a "sure thing", but he's looking elsewhere, too. When I see that globe and the way he's looking out over the water it brings to mind that he may be using the internet to scope out other possible interests. I hope this isn't going to be too risque for me to say this but with the globe in one hand and the other hand holding his "wand", I could see it as showing he's getting sexual satisfaction from things he's doing on the internet.

Don't be discouraged by some of the answers we're giving you. Here on the forum we give many possibilities of what we've seen certain cards mean in our experience to help you develop a wider range of possible meanings but your cards will be speaking to you in your own special "language" that's developing as you gain experience. So put your faith in that because even if you're relatively new to the cards, your own interpretation will be more likely to be accurate. :)

EmpyreanKnight

If the 2 of Wands is excellently-dignified and I am to come up with something positive about it, I can say that the card may also mean that you are definitely part of his plans, that he sees your potential as a good and helpful partner, and therefore as someone he can take with him on his quest to conquer this world. But taken as this card by itself, it seems there are questions about your place among his priorities.