Five of Swords--Divorce?

voodooqueen007

Everyone,
Thank you for your insights. This question continues with a new thread in a different forum, as you can see from the previous message from moderator.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Everyone,
Thank you for your insights. This question continues with a new thread in a different forum, as you can see from the previous message from moderator.
Just like you can't leave a general "Thanks" type of feedback in Your Readings, you can't do that in Using Tarot Cards either. I've already pointed you to the UTC Posting Rules by PM, and you've read that PM. Please leave appropriate feedback as you've been asked to do.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

voodooqueen007

Hello,

Since this thread continued in another forum, I gave feedback at the end of that other thread in the other forum.

But if you are a stickler for rules, then I will repeat my feedback here:

Crystal Seas: I disagree with your way of tallying yes/no. This seems too simplistic. I actually do really mean to get the general outlook of the situation. Your additional insights on this matter are, however, quite valuable.

Cosmic Being: Thanks for the additional insight about using those other cards for answering the specific question.

voodooqueen007

Ok, I got all confused because part of this got split off into another forum. So my feedback for THIS forum:

CrystalSeas: I agree the position/location of the card would determine the meaning. This card is in the "outcome" position. So although the 5 of Sword doesn't directly say "divorce", the negativity and energy of it tend to lead me to think the marriage is heading that way. This jibes with Cosmic Being's interpretation that things would get intense and quite bad, and may directly say it leads to divorce.

rwcarter: Your interpretation gives more nuances and insights to the reading.