Emperor and Tower! What will happen to me?

dancingufo

Hi, all.
Hope everyone is doing okay.

Yesterday, I did a reading for myself and would like to get some help.

I'm going to move abroad soon. (I'm actually kind of nomad.) So I did a reading about my moving. It was 12 cards reading and I got

[ Emperor, Chariot, Queen/cups reversed ]

in 'what will happen to me there?' position. I'm a bit confused about those three card combination so I drew one more card as a Emperor's clarify card. I asked 'who is this Emperor' and I got the upright Tower. But still having a trouble to figure it out.

Emperor is king of king, he would establish all laws and rules. Also I feel he's a controlling man. But I'm not sure if he represents a specific person in my life or just other situation. Anyway Emperor clarified Tower seems very powerful, there would be big change in my new life. Perhaps by controlling man or situation?

(Just want to add, my ex who seems to want to control me lives in that country. He looks not a controlling man at all, but I know he wants to do.)

And the 2nd card is chariot. I feel I've never understood this card. But some say this card is about 'control' as well. The man in the Chariot seems to have power to control two sphinxes. And I feel he's moving to somewhere (like me), he will face a not easy job but if he keep control in right way can he be success?

But the last one is reversed queen of cups. Maybe the man in the Chariot can't control well. He might be overwhelmed by emotion. I feel something will have a strong influence on me there, but can't guess it would be good one or bad one. I even don't know my interpretation was okay or not.

So if can someone help me, I will be glad.

Just one more information, before I decided to go that country I was juggling two options, so I did 'A or B' reading. That time I got the Tower as an outcome card when I chose this country. yes, the Tower again! I wouldn't say this Tower is saying about disaster, but I'm a bit afraid why this tower keep appear in my reading.

Mystica7

Some fast and unpredicted events or circumstances which are totally not under your control can give you an emotionally unstable, hard time.

dancingufo

Some fast and unpredicted events or circumstances which are totally not under your control can give you an emotionally unstable, hard time.

Hi, Mystica.
Thanks for your help. Yes, it seems not really good sign. But your interpretation does make sense enough!