Crystal for Dream Walking

twinage

Hi, anyone ever tried to dream walk? I really wanted to try but sometime when I lucid dreaming, I forgot my purpose and instead playing with my own dreams. When I awake and thinking other things, I just forgot about trying dream walk.

And since I'm only occasionally lucid dream, not many chance I have for trying dream walking. Can anyone suggest what is the best crystal for dream walking instead for trying to remember dream and something like that?

Thank you :)

stonesatiety

Hi twinage. What a big question. By dream walking, do you mean waking up in your dream? Effecting your dreams at that point? Just looking around? Whatever your intention, what comes to me is how stones enjoy supporting our physical bodies as we humans sleep. That gives us a feeling of security, which allows us to concentrate on dreaming. One of my favorites is to place a cut amethyst geode on each side of my bed before I sleep. They hold my physical body in wonderful energy as I dream. Another thing I've done is place a crystal at the head of my bed, another at the foot. Then all four! It all felt great. If you have issues sleeping due to stone energy, try different stones, fewer stones, or set them physically farther away from you. Tell the stones their energy is keeping you awake, and they might gentle it for you.

Regarding a crystal to help you dream walk, why not start with the moldavites? You said you didn't feel energy with them. Maybe they are waiting for you to listen to your inner gudiance before they begin to play? Didn't you say you bought three moldavites? So you can have one for the past, one present, one future. One for you as a girl, one for you as a woman, one as an elder. Triple witching, my friend calls it. ;-) The only limits are those we place on ourselves.

Which crystal is best for dream walking? I've done lucid dreaming with everything from ordinary (?) rocks to pristine crystals. They all dream fine. It's up to you to work on waking up in your dreams. If you become excited (very common), you may pop back into your body awake. In that case a calming stone might help. For starters, maybe ask your moldavites to meet you in a dream? That can be a lot of fun. If you feel "yes" from them, watch your dreams for subtle instances of three--the three moldavites. Pay attention to how you feel. That's a reliable way to recognize things in dreams that look different. Be patient with yourself. A lot is going on as we dream, most of which we forget upon awakening.

shelikes2read

Those are great suggestions!

I would also try with clear quartz, only because that's the universal stone that we can apply to pretty much every situation.

Or I would face my whole collection and ask, "Who wants to work with me on this dreamwalking project?" and see which ones volunteer by attracting your attention.

twinage

Thank you for the recommend, stonesatiety! I actually hold 3 moldavite in my hand while sleeping but still no reaction and always like the usual, colorful vivid dream.
I'll try to change the layout like you suggest, but a bit afraid they get lost or break since my sleeping behavior is a bit 'wild' lol :p

I also tried with around 10 tumbled crystal but since my sleeping behavior, I pack all 10 of them under my pillow.

Dream walking is like you visit others people dream, no boundaries and such, as long as the person you want to visit is sleeping and have a dream, which is why it's a bit hard to do cause you don't know if he/she is sleeping and dreaming too. You can say that dream walking only can be done if you have 'mastered' lucid dream.

I try each night with different type of crystal but no luck...
Hope with just changing the layout and find another perfect crystal, I will finally dream walking :)

Maybe some of you also tried to do this as well?

shelikes2read

That sounds like a pretty cool exercise. I have believed for years that in some dreams, I have genuinely met with whichever loved one made an appearance in the dream. I have had some dreams which were SO vivid, that when I woke up, I had the same exact feeling as though I had been sitting face-to-face with whoever was in the dream. Not every dream leaves me with that feeling, so when it happens, I take notice. Those are the dreams where I honestly think that one or both of our consciousnesses has taken a trip during dreamtime, resulting in an astral encounter.

I like those dreams. Sometimes it's a friend, sometimes it's a relative, and sometimes it's even a loved one who has passed away who pays a visit. It's usually someone who I don't get to see very often, which makes the dream all the more special.

I haven't necessarily tried to CAUSE dream encounters to happen, though. This thread gives me some food for thought.

stonesatiety

twinage: That's what I mean about feeling relaxed. I wouldn't hold the stones while attempting this. Whichever stone offers to help you, place it (them) beneath your pillow or beside your bed. Place the other stones somewhere else for now. Configuration may or may not matter with multiple stones, depending upon what you feel from them. How about a triangle to start? Keep things simple at first.

What you describe is also called dream sharing. Best would be to talk with the person you'd like to dream with, agree on a date you will attempt to dream together, and give it a try. It can help to sleep beside the person. I advise caution intruding on the dreams of others without permission. That's like walking into a person's bedroom uninvited.

stonesatiety

shelikes: Yes on meeting loved ones and friends in dreams! That's happened with me a lot over the years. The more I learn about and remember myself and who I am, the more freely the "dead" and others in physical bodies seem to relate with me while I'm asleep or awake. Keep trusting those feelings! We do all kinds of things when we sleep. No wonder we go batty when sleep deprived. We are so weird and wonderfully creative, whoever and whatever we are.

We definitely go astral, stay at home and more. We travel to other dimensions, other places in the universe, etc. I realized years ago that we forget most of our dreamtime activity first in order to avoid distracting ourselves from the life we currently think we are living, and second because we could easily scare ourselves silly!

Loved the suggestion of clear quartz. ;-) Or maybe a milky quartz if clear keeps a person awake. Yep, I love me some quartz too. Anytime night or day.

Have fun!

twinage

I found in the internet about dream walking from a game I played when I was a teen, well, the game is pretty hilarious so I thought that such thing is nonsense. But while studying about lucid dreaming, I then found out about dream walking.

Well, dream sharing is almost similar to dream walking but the difference is when you dream walking to other people, that people maybe still not don't know that he/she was dreaming and just thought us as a part of his/her dream.

I have some vivid dream that almost played a big role in my life, whether meeting dead person an loved one too. After studying about dream walking, I just thought that maybe actually, the person I dream really entered to my dream.

I can't confirm these with people who have died and other people who didn't believe in this may call me crazy if I talk about these. And of course, I don't mean any harm or anything when dream walking to other people, just that it's sound great if I can meet friend that already faraway :)

twinage

I forgot to mention about my last dream. Stonesatiety, you really nailed it, I tried to place my moldavite in triangle position, one under pillow and 2 near my feet. Guess what I dream!
I didn't dream walking but I dream about my childhood memories.

The difference is I'm aware that I'm in my old 4-5 years body and I remembered everything. I feel like a genius with solving math and other 'children' studies easily lol

Maybe tonight, I will dream as myself normally or a bit older? Dunno but it's really fun :D

I hope my kyanite arrived faster, I hear that kyanite is really helpful for astral explore, so maybe it can help with dreaming too!

stonesatiety

Hi twinage. How fun with the dreaming! So your moldavites are playing with you after all. I love how when we trust our "dream keepers" to guide us in just the right way, dreaming becomes so fun, a great adventure! Hmm. Maybe try moving your moldavites one position and see what you dream? Perhaps they are showing you which each likes to show you most: past, present, future? Remember the parallels as well.

I know you don't intend harm with your exploration. Our spirits see everything others are doing anyway, so at some level, we are expected guests. We tramp through each others dreams every time we sleep, as far as I can tell. However, it keeps everything above board and clear by arranging conscious dreaming beforehand. You could attempt to meet at a place you both love(d) to be together. A stone might volunteer to hold that energy for you. Everywhere here exists in our sleep as well. It's so, so fun. The dreamwalking will come, but there is plenty of fun to be had in the meantime.

As for me, I've been dreaming with a clear quartz sphere cut from a Lemurian crystal. This sphere is the wildest dreamer I've traveled with!!! In some dreams I wake up, in others I don't. Right now I'm not working on a particular dream skill, but opening to whatever this sphere would like to share(!).