let go to gain spread problems...again

cuddles

hi :)

i did another let go to gain spread. as usual, i am having problems interpreting the let go card.

it's a 2 card spread. the first card is what you need to let go in order to gain, which is the second card.

my let go card was the sun, the gain card was strength. the gain is pretty clear, but what should i let go? from what i understand the sun is one of the most positive cards in the deck.

any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Maan

It might mean that you have to let go an overly optimisic image you have of a certain situation. And that you need to be a little more realistic. Face the truth and gain strenght .... but thats just athought and it might not fit youre live at the moment

:)

love and light
Maan

cuddles

very good

yes, that fits. i was thinking something like that but the way you put it is clearer. just not sure which of my many situations to apply it to! lol or maybe just overall.

thanks!

Alex

Need for

control and self-affirmation. Power of the intellect. Light over darkness. Some associatons with THE SUN, you can go on making associations until you find what you have to let it go in order to gain STRENGH- ability to turn your primitive impulses to your favor.

cuddles said:
from what i understand the sun is one of the most positive cards in the deck.