I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

tarotlyn

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... I see it too now...LOL...it DOES look like CHICKEN FEET!!!

Well, since Gladys chose Pandas for the back card image, I think I will try to add some leaves
to those chicken feet...:laugh: that's really a hoot! Ha ha!
I've been doing this too long probably LOL

will be back soon with a revised card!

I'm probably too late to chime in, but with these versions I like the brown bear best. Why? Because the way the tree limbs look on the panda backs looks like chicken feet. It's REALLY weird. That's how I see them every time I bring up the picture.
:heart: THANK YOU SO MUCH, GryffinSong, for noticing the 'chicken feet'...LOL I'm definitely fixing that!

That is so beautiful! :love: i have tears streaming...
RE: the dedication card...thank you :heart: sis, didn't know it could have such an affect on anyone :bugeyed:

I'm afraid I have to agree. The tree limbs are spiky and dangerous looking, contrary to the sweetness of the mom & babe. I wonder if they could be cradled in bamboo--that's what they eat!
https://www.google.com/search?q=pan....,cf.osb&fp=91256d2cc3094975&biw=1599&bih=901
:heart: Debra, I will see what I can do that works for the card...have to go look at some
bamboo leaves now...thank you!

Here is a link to some images on google that shows Pandas in all kinds of weird trees...
they do climb them and sit in them...BUT the chicken feet have to transform into something else! YIKES!

Pandas in trees:
https://www.google.com/search?q=pan....,cf.osb&fp=34fb7650cdefee8e&biw=1280&bih=694

Oh my gosh, now i see it too.....sorry Lyn!

And as Debra mentioned, the tree limbs also look spiky and dangerous for Momma and baby. i love the idea of bamboo...
:heart: Sis, don't be sorry, just be happy that Gladys doesn't get 'chicken leg' trees!
You know the original was a different panda standing in that 'chicken leg' tree.
Probably in a zoo where they made it that way for them to sit in.

I will just have to add some bamboo leaves somewhere on there...I hope it works...

Be back soon with a revised version, I had to take a lunch break but back now...
:heart:tarotlyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) YAY...don't write me off yet...I think I have something you will like to solve the 'chicken feet' problem...

...take a peek:

PHOTO #1: The NEW card back?
PHOTO #1: Comparison to the Fool card

What do you think now? Enough bamboo? It is all around them...

:heart:

Oh, by the way, I just realized something...Gladys told me on the phone today that she
wanted the Pandas to be prominent now that she found out they are in danger (thanks to
GryffinSong's Panda video) and she also wants Pandas to be on the card backs.

She also mentioned that Brown bears were VERY important to her, being her personal Indian totem animal.

so here is what I just realized: The backs are going to be Pandas, and the Fool starts the deck out and is a Panda,
AND the deck ends with a BROWN bear...how perfect is that? And I didn't even plan it that way! Wow...

Anyway here is the new BACK photo: hope you all like it?

:heart: tarotlyn

Attachments

• PANDA.CARD.BACK.jpg
    PANDA.CARD.BACK.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 65
  • PANDA.CARD.BACK.2.jpg
    PANDA.CARD.BACK.2.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 62

cardlady22

You've got it now, darling! :*

GryffinSong

Yep, I love it too. Great job!!! :heart:

tarotlyn

That's adorable. :love:
:heart: Thank you, Debra...it is sweet...

:heart: Thanks Chiska, I just went back and looked at it again, and it looks
like they are sitting by the edge of the water...and the mirror looks like a reflection in the water!
...didn't plan that either! Just happened! I know the Spirit World is guiding me too, as well
as all of you!

You've got it now, darling! :*
I really love this card back now...

I am also working on my Christmas bear tarot card with tree, lights, and Polar bears!
...I am redoing my dedication card a little also, should have both for you to see soon...

:heart: tarotlyn

tarotlyn

What about a balance between the dark and the light? I like the dark one better in some ways, but I can see peoples' point about the light. The dark one also allows the snow to show up, and there's something about the snow that I like :)

P.S. Where is the bear cub's ear on the Ace of Swords?
...wow...somehow I had missed your post, :heart: laura_borealis!!! :bugeyed:...(4 weeks ago! :eek: )
sorry...

and I have corrected and added an ear to the Ace of Swords baby!

Thank you so much for setting me straight on that! It looks much better now!

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

MY 'THREE' EXTRA CARDS...what do you think?

:heart::) Okay, here are the '3' EXTRA cards (plus the backs) that I finished today that will be included in the deck:

Please, tell me what you think?

:heart: tarotlyn...

p.s. I still have at least 5 days to print out, cut out, and laminate this deck...and make Gladys a box for it? :bugeyed: YIKES!!!

...ETA: OOOOPS...I should put a 'different' bear on the 'thank you' card! otherwise I am duplicating
that Brown bear again!...Maybe I can change it tomorrow...I need to take a break now...:bugeyed:

Attachments

• DEDICATION.CARD.jpg
    DEDICATION.CARD.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 64
  • XMAS.CARD.jpg
    XMAS.CARD.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 61
  • PANDA.CARD.BACK.jpg
    PANDA.CARD.BACK.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Thank.You.SPECIAL.AT.Members.jpg
    Thank.You.SPECIAL.AT.Members.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 66

Chiska

Those are beautiful, Lyn! Gladys is a lucky woman to have such a friend as yourself.