I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

MoonGypsy

Wow!

Those are beautiful, Lyn! Gladys is a lucky woman to have such a friend as yourself.

i am so completely moved dear sissy! :* Everything: the backs, the dedications, Christmas card, etc.--it has totally come together now. :love: i cannot imagine it being more perfect.

Yes, Gladys is a lucky woman to have such a friend as you; and "MoonGypsy" is beyond blessed and lucky to have such a friend and sister as you. i love you so much, dearest Lynnie! :love:

Hugs and Blessings beyond Forever,
MoonGypsy xxx

tarotlyn

Those are beautiful, Lyn! Gladys is a lucky woman to have such a friend as yourself.
:heart: Thank you, Chiska! That is so sweet of you to say that about me.
I think that I am lucky to have such good neighbors next door! it took me about 7 years to
really get to know Gladys. She's kind of standoffish, but when I helped her with her old ailing dog,
she soon became a close friend. I am so lucky to have an 'animal person' next to me!
This area is quite secluded and I don't even have a neighbor on the other side...well I do,
but they only come to to vacation now and then.

I am so glad that Gladys is not the jealous type...I walk with her husband on my daily 1 1/2 mile walk
almost everyday. They used to really love my late husband, Michael. Now that he is gone
the have really gotten attached to me, which is wonderful! :):thumbsup:

i am so completely moved dear sissy! :* Everything, the backs, the dedications, Christmas card, etc.--it has totally come together now. :love: i cannot imagine it being more perfect.

Yes, Gladys is a lucky woman to have such a friend as you; and "MoonGypsy" is beyond blessed and lucky to have such a friend and sister as you. i love you so much, dearest Lynnie! :love:

Hugs and Blessings beyond Forever,
MoonGypsy xxx
:heart: Thank you, my sis, you don't know it, but you have made a real difference in my life.
and I am blessed to have you in my life too! AND I am the one blessed...to have all of you (and AT) in my life! :heart: for that, I am very thankful!

I think this deck won't come together UNTIL it is printed out...hopefully in the next couple of days...
I will let you know how it looks, then once that is done, I will busy with setting up the photos
with the online gamer you told me about...only thing is that they want 70% to sell it from their site :bugeyed:
That is why I set up my own site so I can sell it at a lower price from there.
I am thinking that this might be a good children's deck as well.

...now ...off to 're-size and re-save' yet another time (all 78 cards) :bugeyed:
...and then...my THIRD attempt at uploading them into my printing program! YIKES!
WELL...third time is supposed to be a charm...right?!! Ha Ha...

:heart: tarotlyn

GryffinSong

Aww, lyn, those cards are all so beautiful!!! :heart: Your neighbor is very lucky, as you are also lucky to have her. :heart:

tarotlyn

:heart: Thank you! GryffinSong...we are both very blessed to be living next to each other...
and I am so happy you approve of my cards! :)

One time, long long ago, there was a drunk couple living near me (YIKES!!!) and he used to
hang her over the balcony as he was trying to choke her almost every day at 4am when
everyone else in the neighborhood was trying to sleep!!! :bugeyed: Now I moved to Northern Calif.
and in the country across from a peaceful lake and it is beautiful and so wonderful here. I live DAILY in TOTAL PEACE!

I guess you have to kiss a lot of ugly toads to get to the wonderful lovely prince!

...so this is why I honestly appreciate good neighbors! :):thumbsups:

tarotlyn

Here is the 'thank you' card...redone!

:heart::) I hope you like my thank you card now?

Attachments

• Thank.You.SPECIAL.AT.Members.2.jpg
    Thank.You.SPECIAL.AT.Members.2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 54

tarotlyn

:heart::) ...getting excited now!!! :party: I just finished re-sizing and re-saving all 78 cards
and they are now ready to go into my printing software.

However, I still may be editing the new fonts that I changed to for the titles because of using
a 'rounded' line for the scroll label at the bottom...I should have used a 'straight one' as it
would have made it soooooo much easier to line up, etc. :eek:... but this one is charming so
I will just deal with it and fuss with it until I get it somewhat near how it should look :bugeyed: LOL

wow...I am really tired as I have been pushing it with all the editing, and then creating '4' new cards today! YIKES...
I should sleep like a baby tonight :bugeyed:

...goodnight all...until tomorrow :heart:
tarotlyn

p.s. my favorite card in this whole deck is: the 3 of wands...I think others will love it
when they see it, I added just a wee bit to it and it looks so good (to me!) I love it.

Quester

Love..love..love the new panda backs!! :heart:

firefrost

I'm impressed. I'm very impressed.

I'm also coming to live near you, Lyn - I could do with a friend like you!

MoonGypsy

:heart::) I hope you like my thank you card now?

i didn't think it could get any better, but WOW, it sure did! :thumbsup:i love this new thank you card so much! Thank you for all YOUR dedication to this incredibly moving project, dearest Lynnie! i wish you were MY next door neighbor, dear!:*

Hugs and oh so many blessings,
MG xxx

tarotlyn

Love..love..love the new panda backs!! :heart:
:heart: Thank you! Quester! I think that was the one perfect photo for the backs and I was
so lucky when replacing the Panda and baby for the backs...It went very quickly...and I
was able to still use them for my 'thank you card'...so all is well.

I'm impressed. I'm very impressed.

I'm also coming to live near you, Lyn - I could do with a friend like you!
:heart: Thank you firefrost! Glad you like the latest cards. Where exactly are you moving to?
People think places like San Francisco, etc. are near me, but it is about 3 hrs away.
I am in a place that people come to for vacationing away from the larger cities. It is very
private here and not many people around here are into tarot in any way :bugeyed:
So if you live anywhere near here, you would have to keep a low profile (like I do) or you
might get tarred and feathered by all the religious (religiosity) ones here! YIKES! :eek:
This is why I treasure Gladys next door sooo much! She accepts me and my tarot extremism...LOL)

i didn't think it could get any better, but WOW, it sure did! :thumbsup:i love this new thank you card so much! Thank you for all YOUR dedication to this incredibly moving project, dearest Lynnie! i wish you were MY next door neighbor, dear!:*

Hugs and oh so many blessings,
MG xxx
:heart: :* Thank you sis! well, today is the day...for printing it out...that will be the true test!
...of course there is a LOT of work to do after the trial printout :bugeyed: cutting, laminating, etc...

My main concern is that I can get to the printing today because of being such a perfectionist
and finding other stuff to edit!!! :bugeyed:...BUT at some point, I have to stop editing and
get on with it! LOL :laugh:
I really only have about 4 days!!! YIKES!!! because on the 24th I am going to visit some
friends for xmas...I haven't even sent out xmas cards yet this year :eek: Omg!!!
...I have to get going on everything left to do before the 24th!!! :bugeyed:
I have temporarily cancelled all daily walks (which takes up about 2 hrs of my day)...so that should help some.