I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

MoonGypsy

Oh Lyn! That box is so beautiful with the Hierophant! i really am still reeling in Awe over this incredible accomplishment. Truly Amazing!

tarotlyn

:heart: Thank you sis! I am so happy that you like this deck. And I am so happy that I am
finally DONE...DONE WITH THE DECK...and DONE WITH the little mini course that turned out to be 12 PAGES!!! :p LOL :laugh:
...and won't now fit in the box...YIKES!!! I am going to have to cut down the wording for the online copies!

wow...I just got carried away with the writing...it is more like a mini BOOK! YIKES!!!
I mean't to just put two sentences per card (one upright and one reversed) but the words
were just flooding out...so I typed them...and I am EXHAUSTED now!

Tomorrow I wrap the deck up in xmas paper and then call Gladys. I leave at 5:30 pm for dinner and
not sure what time I will be back, so would like to know tomorrow when I will be seeing Gladys
on the 25th!
She goes to bed EARLY, so can't call her now :bugeyed:

I'll keep updating here...

Sis, I can't wait till I get these cards online so you can get a copy of this deck. Sorry, I cannot
print you out a copy because for one, I don't have any more ink or lamination left over and
I am exhausted as well! :bugeyed:
I don't even have a printed out one for myself yet...and am thinking of waiting for the online professional copy! :)

So, anyway, I really think the deck will look great printed by a professional...I can hardly wait
to get it done! and also afterwards, maybe do some work on my beartarot.com web site
and maybe in some way I can contribute to helping save the bears!

Thank you :* sis for liking my little bear deck!
:heart: tarotlyn

firefrost

Gladys is one very, very lucky lady!

Have a lovely (and restful, now!) christmas yourself, Lyn :heart:

tarotlyn

:heart: Merry Christmas to you to firefrost!

I just called Gladys, and I will take her presents over at 2 pm (and am taking my camera!) and
she said I could take photos of her opening the deck...YAY!!! the excitement of that!

Bob, her husband, will not be there at 2 pm so it will just her and I and her dogs.

I will post the photos tomorrow after our xmas visit.

:heart: @ everyone:

Merry Christmas :heart: everyone!
I hope you have a nice Christmas EVE and wonder filled Christmas day!
Love you guys!
Thank you! from my heart! :heart:
tarotlyn

¨¨.¨¨¨.¨¨¨¨
¨¨¨.¨¨¨¨¨¨**
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o***
¨¨¨¨¨¨**o***o*
¨¨¨¨¨****o**o**
¨¨¨¨**o******o*
¨¨¨******o**o****
¨¨****o*****o****
¨******o*******o***
****o********o*****
¨¨..¨¨¨____!_!____
¨¨..¨¨¨\_________/

MoonGypsy

Thank you for the gorgeous Christmas Tree, dear Sis! Really looking forward to seeing those pics tomorrow! Merry Christmas to you, dear, and i hope all your doggies are doing much better! :*

Hugs and Holiday Blessings,
MG :heart:xxx

tarotlyn

:heart: You are welcome, my sis! glad you like the tree...
:* and Hugs sis!
Lyn

:heart::) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! EVERYONE!!! :heart:

It is 12:50 am here...and officially Christmas day :bugeyed:

I had fun with friends last night, we ate, we unwrapped gifts, and we visited other friends.

Anyway, below is an image of one of my other friends, Criss, (she took my Father dog Chihuahua a few years ago)
so we always keep in touch and exchange gifts at xmas. She also took a photo of me with my camera. (see below)

Oh, one of my friends that we visited, Dennis, is a pro chef, and he baked me some brown bread
loaded with walnuts that he picked himself and it is delicious sliced and toasted with real butter! YUM!!!
Anyway, sorry I forgot to take any photos at his house because I was busy working on his mom's computer.
She couldn't connect to the internet after getting her new 'Magic Jack plus' phone installed.

My friend, Criss, makes jewerly and she gave me two pairs of sterling and gemstone earings
and they are really nice. She also gave me a brass 1 foot 'guitar' stand up music box that is
so neat.

...sharing a couple of photos with you below:

PHOTO #1 a friend, Criss
PHOTO #2 Criss and Gary's tree (the lights are not showing up though!)
PHOTO #3 The last photo is of me. Oh, yeah, I just cut my hair shorter because of
my furnace blowing up in my hair a few weeks ago! YIKES :eek: ...scary then, but funny now! :laugh:
It is a really good thing that I don't wear any hair spray! :bugeyed:
It took a lot of length off of my hair :bugeyed: so I just cut it shorter yesterday, to even it up a little...
so please don't laugh at my hair, I just washed it and went...no styling...just a perm that is
almost gone now...burned off :laugh: Ha ha...It should grow back out by summer! LOL

(will take more photos tomorrow of Gladys opening her bear deck at about 2 pm)
I am excited!
:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

Attachments

• XMAS.EVE.FRIEND.CRISS.2011.jpg
    XMAS.EVE.FRIEND.CRISS.2011.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 75
  • XMAS.EVE.2011.GARY.CRISS.TREE.jpg
    XMAS.EVE.2011.GARY.CRISS.TREE.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 76

Debra

Lyn! That length of hair is actually really flattering! I think chin-length is attractive on women, raises up the face, so to speak. (Furnace blowing up, yikes!)

I went to mass at an old Episcopal church founded by one of the queens of Hawaii, a beautiful building, with several friends who are also not Episcopalian :laugh: and we ate dinner out and then I came home and made a huge batch of completely failed hand pies that I had hoped to give to friends and neighbors. I mean, every way that a pie can fail, these pies failed.

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• How my hand pies actually look.jpg
    How my hand pies actually look.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 62

tarotlyn

:heart::) Thanks, Debra, for lifting me up regarding blown off furnace hair! :laugh: that was sweet of you!

...and those pies (?)... what??? happened? LOL... did you have a recipe or just wing it? :laugh:
They look like the crust was too dry, maybe, and with heat would just fall apart. Otherwise
they would have been great. It is the thought that counts anyway. Did you show them to your friends?
You did good to even try something like that. Is the filling apple? I wish I had one right now! :)
Falling apart or not, they probably taste good anyway. A for effort!

Merry Christmas, Debra!
:heart: tarotlyn

MoonGypsy

What a beautiful pic of you, dear Lynnie! i only see a beautiful blonde purple/violet angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tarotlyn

:heart:Dear sis, you always lift me up...thank you for that!:):thumbsup: I want you to know that I wore
your beautiful jewelry gifts, earrings and cross, last night and today I wore the heart...they are so lovely...thank you :*
Christmas Blessings for you and you sweetheart!
Love you :*
Lyn