I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

MoonGypsy

:heart:Dear sis, you always lift me up...thank you for that!:):thumbsup: I want you to know that I wore
your beautiful jewelry gifts, earrings and cross, last night and today I wore the heart...they are so lovely...thank you :*
Christmas Blessings for you and you sweetheart!
Love you :*
Lyn

Oh, sweetie, picturing you wearing your jewelry prezzies last night, [and the heart, today!!!] really makes my heart smile! Thank You! :D:*

Did you take pics of Gladys opening the the Bear Deck? i am chomping at the bit to know!!!

Hugs and Blessings,
Your sister beyond forever,
MoonGypsy xxxooo

tarotlyn

Now for the moment we were all waiting for...

:heart::) Gladys has opened her 'All Bears Tarot' deck ... and I took some photos as I promised you I would.

She made the most wonderful pea soup and cornbread and I loved it. It was a very very nice
pleasant afternoon spent with Gladys and her two dogs, which I am in love with...
I should have taken some photos of them...but was so engrossed into Gladys opening her deck that I just plain forgot.
Sorry...will take some photos of those two sweeties (Toby and Tess) another day...they are just as beautiful as Gladys is!

Gladys is such a sweetheart and very dear to me and I am sooooo blessed that she is right next door.
How lucky is that? ...to have a wonderful neighbor that you are always glad when you see them! :):thumbsup: I'm blessed!

Okay, everyone, here are the photos I took...I think I will have to put them into two posts...
(since you can only post 5 photos per post and I have more)

...so here are the first 5 photos of Gladys...

:heart:tarotlyn

Attachments

• Gladys.XMAS.2011-1.jpg
    Gladys.XMAS.2011-1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Gladys.XMAS.2011-2.jpg
    Gladys.XMAS.2011-2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Gladys.XMAS.2011-3.jpg
    Gladys.XMAS.2011-3.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Gladys.XMAS.2011.looking.at.her.bear.cards.1.jpg
    Gladys.XMAS.2011.looking.at.her.bear.cards.1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Gladys.XMAS.2011.looking.at.her.bear.cards.2.jpg
    Gladys.XMAS.2011.looking.at.her.bear.cards.2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 88

MoonGypsy

Oh...Gladys is so lovely! And she looks very moved!!! i am so happy for her...and YOU!!!! WOW! i am feeling very emotional about all this!...:*

ETA: ...and in my minds eye, i see her in full Native Regalia...wow, i really do! White buckskin, turquoise and coral; feathers and long dark braids...quills...

tarotlyn

:heart::) Here are the rest of the photos of Gladys:

...Can you just see her as a little kid, sneaking and opening her presents, and then re-wrapping them...LOL...
It just makes me laugh every time I think of it! :laugh:

Oh, by the way, I have sent Gladys the link to read all of our comments in this thread :bugeyed:
...I think we have all been nice...right? LOL

I love all of :heart: you and again thank you for all of your GREAT advice and HELP in creating this deck for her.

I am in awe of all of you!
:heart: GIANT CHRISTMAS BEAR HUGS FOR EVERYONE!
Lyn

p.s. stay tuned...next is coming my journey with getting this deck online and professionally
available for everyone to enjoy as well...

Attachments

• Gladys.XMAS.2011.looking.at.her.bear.cards.3.jpg
    Gladys.XMAS.2011.looking.at.her.bear.cards.3.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Gladys.XMAS.2011.opening.her.bear.deck.jpg
    Gladys.XMAS.2011.opening.her.bear.deck.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Gladys.XMAS.2011-.reading.tarot.instructions.jpg
    Gladys.XMAS.2011-.reading.tarot.instructions.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 83

tarotlyn

Oh...Gladys is so lovely! And she looks very moved!!! i am so happy for her...and YOU!!!! WOW! i am feeling very emotional about all this!...:*

ETA: ...and in my minds eye, i see her in full Native Regalia...wow, i really do! White buckskin, turquoise and coral; feathers and long dark braids...quills...
:heart::) I have never seen Gladys in a Native Regalia outfit but she would look beautiful I know! :):thumbsup:
The way we dress around here, is in sweats and thermals to keep warm as it is about 28 degrees at night :bugeyed:
and granted it is colder in other locations, but this is cold enough! YIKES!

...and yes, my MoonGypsy sis, I know you heavily identify with bears and this is very emotional for you.
Plus Christmas can be an emotional time, just by itself. It is always good when your Soul is touched this way.
:heart:Lyn

MoonGypsy

:heart::) I have never seen Gladys in a Native Regalia outfit but she would look beautiful I know! :):thumbsup:
The way we dress around here, is in sweats and thermals to keep warm as it is about 28 degrees at night :bugeyed:
and granted it is colder in other locations, but this is cold enough! YIKES!

The Vision i had of Gladys was not rooted in the"Physical". ;) Perhaps in another place or space in time...or her ancestral energy...dunno...:love: i look at her Pics, and i still see her that way.

tarotlyn said:
...and yes, my MoonGypsy sis, I know you heavily identify with bears and this is very emotional for you.
Plus Christmas can be an emotional time, just by itself. It is always good when your Soul is touched this way.
:heart:Lyn

Yes, i do have a powerful connection to Bear Energy; especially after i was visited by that black bear [on our porch] a few years ago.
But the main reason i have been so emotionally moved, is because of your loving friendship for Gladys...to create this incredible gift, in such a relatively short span of time...going without food and sleep even at times...
You have been so focused and determined [motivated by love] to complete this gift, so you could offer your blessed Give-a-Way to Gladys on time.
That is the main reason i have been so emotionally moved, sweet Lyn! :*:*:* You are the Personification of Friendship!:love:

Happy Hugs and Peace,
MG xxx

tarotlyn

:heart::) OMG!!! MoonGypsy, sis...for the first time in my life (probably) I am totally speechless! :bugeyed: ...NOT...just kidding! LOL :laugh:

I get it now...and I see what you are saying...and, I feel, of all things, LOVE is the most cherished of any gift we can give :heart:

...and actually my dear AT sister, the way you have described me IS the way I have always looked at you! :heart:
...and I think you can ask anyone on here, and especially in the deck trading thread, and they
will tell you the same thing! You are the most giving person I have ever met on here and when
you have given (to me) it has always been something magnificent...and always from your heart!
I admire you so much, that is why you are my forever :heart: sis!
Also, I love the way you write, and I think you should leave your mark on this world for others to be healed with :):thumbsup:

:heart: HUGS & :*:*:* to my forever sis!
Lyn

MoonGypsy

{{{{{{gulp}}}}}Now (I) am speechless!!!!!!!!! Thank You from the bottom to the tippy top of my full and very grateful heart, dear Sis!:*:*:*

Gotta go blow my nose now...:heart:

tarotlyn

:heart::) I apologize to everyone...I forgot to tell you a little bit more about Gladys:
She is the one of the most brilliant woman I have ever met...and all that knowledge right next door to me! :):thumbsup:
I really look up to her in so many ways.

She is a very active person, as well as mentally active. She and her husband, Bob (my walking buddy),
are both airplane pilots, both are extensive property owners, and she is a real estate broker,
and she is presently working in the legal field, in the court system, as a brilliant mediator.

I actually got the '2 of swords' as a card representing her future path in one of her readings which
can show a 'pause' in your path, but also can show the 'two different ways' you can go in a situation.
BUT now I also see it as the person (mediator) BETWEEN 'two other persons that are fighting or disagreeing'...
Gladys trained and became a court mediator. She also will be taking her bar exam, in July 2012, to become a lawyer.

One of the main things I love about her, is that she and her husband hold a yearly Pow Wow
for a Spiritual group that takes in wayward teens and adults and takes them from their broken troubled lives
(Jail or the Spiritual group...are their choices) and this wonderful loving group takes them in,
gives them a place to live and heal, and then they take them on a 500 mile run that normally ends at Gladys's house
with a tribute to everyone involved in the run, and with that GIANT, wonderful, healing, real Indian drum
I told you all about! About ten of the men sit around the drum and sing and chat healing vibes
as we all stand around. I love that night!

There is so much love coming from Gladys that I wanted to give her some love back! :heart:

I just wanted you to know a little more about her.

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

MoonGypsy

Wow, Lyn! Please personally thank Gladys on behalf of us-- She is helping to make the world a better place.

Hugs to all the PeaceMakers and Healing Drummers!
MG xxx