I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

tarotlyn

:party: OH I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE QUEEN OF WANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

:heart: Thank you! my sis! I knew you would love her!

:heart: You are so encouraging to my heart!
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

She's gorgeous!!! And you're right, she goes perfectly with her king. :heart: I love the cat and the sunflower and the queen's expression. She really is fabulous!!!

:heart: I am so glad you like her, GryffinSong!

You guys are the ones that are fabulous! You are helping me more than you might think just
by being here in my corner (while I play! LOL)

I really look forward to everyone's comments.

Oh, I just remembered I still need to work on the Hanged Man ...tomorrow I should do it.

:heart: tarotlyn

tarotlyn

:):heart: Okay...I couldn't quit yet! Right?...LOL :laugh:

so....

GryffinSong...this one is for you sweetie! (see link below)

I LOVE him now...how about you?

Attachments

• HANGED.MAN.1ST.VERSION.jpg
    HANGED.MAN.1ST.VERSION.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 107

GryffinSong

Yes!!! Your new Hanged Man totally rocks! :heart:

tarotlyn

:heart::) YAY!!! I did it! :party: That hanged man bear was holding back my creativity! :bugeyed:

I am kind of concerned because there have only been two members that wanted to be on the
list in the event this decks gets published, which would be a lot easier than printing it yourself!

Maybe they are lurking in the background? If you are watching...Hello! and a bear hug for you! :heart:

...okay I stayed up late last night and have about 1/4 of a really great next card done!
...so rushing off to work on 'her!'

:heart: Morning HUGS everyone!
tarotlyn

Kissa

:thumbsup: Brilliant!!!!!! Kuddos TarotLyn, it is a real pleasure to follow your creation process :) Thank you for sharing and THANK YOU for choosing bears :) :thumbsup:

GryffinSong

...I am kind of concerned because there have only been two members that wanted to be on the list in the event this decks gets published, which would be a lot easier than printing it yourself! ...

I like your deck but money's very tight for me, and probably will continue to be. Having something that I can print out at my leisure works better for me. And I'm an artist, I have the tools to make it come out nicely, so it's not an issue at all to print it out myself. That also gives me control over what size to make the deck, and what kind of paper and finish.

tarotlyn

:thumbsup: Brilliant!!!!!! Kuddos TarotLyn, it is a real pleasure to follow your creation process :) Thank you for sharing and THANK YOU for choosing bears :) :thumbsup:
:heart: Kissa, Hi! I am so happy to see you here, and also happy that you are enjoying this!:):thumbsup:

You are so welcome... I am having a blast! :party:

I like your deck but money's very tight for me, and probably will continue to be. Having something that I can print out at my leisure works better for me. And I'm an artist, I have the tools to make it come out nicely, so it's not an issue at all to print it out myself. That also gives me control over what size to make the deck, and what kind of paper and finish.
:heart: Oh, I know what you mean...
...and I especially agree about printing the cards yourself so you can make them smaller...
...that is exactly what I have been doing ...and adding some glitter along the way! LOL :laugh:

Oh you mentioned about copyrights earlier, and I do understand perfectly, I just hope people
don't copy and sell my deck. I have copyrighted each card after I have finished it.
But I don't mind our members printing out my finished cards in this thread ONLY for their own enjoyment.

If I ever sell this deck to any members here, it won't cost that much anyway because I
would only charge what the printer would charge me per deck...no profiting...I just love sharing on AT :heart::):thumbsup:

tarotlyn

THE EMPRESS is FINISHED!

:heart::)...I am trying to get the cards as close as I can (with my little brain...LOL :laugh:) to the RW cards!

This is what is taking so long for each card. I am trying to put in as many elements from the RW cards
as I possibly can or as will fit...some are VERY difficult to do and take many attempts at
trying various things...this all being done 'digitally'...no hand painting...well I am doing a
some free hand drawing which is then added digitally to the cards. But it is mostly digital
using real photos.

It is a good thing I am not married right now...the man would have a fit because I wouldn't
want to fix dinner, go anywhere, or much else!!! :laugh:... I have to remember to eat, etc.
I think it is because I have gotten sooo involved with the cute little bears and I want them
to talk to you a little. LOL :laugh
PHOTo: The finished Empress card

Attachments

• EMPRESS.FINISHED.jpg
    EMPRESS.FINISHED.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 111

GryffinSong

I LOVE her!!! Those delicate purples you've added throughout really, really add that extra something. She's totally lovely. :heart: