exerpts taken from the diary of a broken soul

sacredashes

Strength **Re-done**

**truelighth**

hello :) nice to hear from you again..

i told The Hierophant (the real person who posed for this drawing) what you said.. ;) thank you for the complimentfrom the both of us.

Turned to Ashes on 01.05.2008

sacredashes

The Moon **Re-done**

Turnedto Ashes on 01.05.2008

thorhammer

Ash, I love the eclipse! And you've captured the essence of the Moon card for me - that of going under and exploring the darkness and coming out the other side, not the same place. It's a fine point, but an important one, and something that I'm quite adamant about when it comes to interpretation of The Moon. I love your card, as always. It's powerful and beautiful, and an innovative yet respectful treatment of the "traditional" Moon. Thankyou, once again.

\m/ Kat

sacredashes

Page of Swords

Kat... :) walk with me a little more and I will introduce you to the Knight of Cups in a while. I believe he has the essence of your land when he takes the form of the water warrior. ;)

truelighth

Wow, another amazing card! Your description just so rang true for me. The cuts by words, very familiar. I like this card.. it is beautiful. And.. are those all little people in the background?

thorhammer

sacredashes said:
Kat... :) walk with me a little more and I will introduce you to the Knight of Cups in a while. I believe he has the essence of your land when he takes the form of the water warrior. ;)
I'll be here, Ash. Right beside you. :)

truelighth - I think this:
sacredashes said:
(*yes.. there's more than one of them and there's enough of them to fill the sky many times over)
was meant to be about the little ones in the background. As in, enough of them to absorb or "wear" all the thoughtless, cutting words of all of us.

\m/ Kat

sacredashes

Lil' Ones

**truelighth**thorhammer**

It pleases me when you read your own meaning into the cards as you have done because in reading the images and listening to what it says, you help bring the cards to life. :)

I don't think they are malicious, any of the entities here... just a little sad.

Ash

sacredashes

Knight of Cups

Turned to Ashes on 8.05.2008

truelighth

Beautiful as always, Ash! Very sad also, reading the description. But at the same time very recognizable.

I absolutely must have this deck when it is finished :D.

sacredashes

The Magician **re-done**

**truelighth**

truelighth said:
I absolutely must have this deck when it is finished :D.

:laugh: if it ever comes to pass, i must absolutely make sure you get a signed copy ;)

Turned to Ash on 01.05.2008