exerpts taken from the diary of a broken soul

huredriel

Ash I love the latest card .......... the Magician looks to be undergoing a rite of passage, of metamorphosis ......... it makes me feel as if he's peeling his very skin off to reveal the true self that's hiding in the dark .......... love the glow around him!!!

Seriously, when are you doing a pre-order list for this deck, because I have to be on it!!!

sacredashes

huredriel said:
Ash I love the latest card .......... the Magician looks to be undergoing a rite of passage, of metamorphosis ......... it makes me feel as if he's peeling his very skin off to reveal the true self that's hiding in the dark .......... love the glow around him!!!

I like your take on this card. Yes, in a way he is going through a rite of passage though I hadn't thought of that when I drew it. Thank you, huredriel :) for showing me this Magician through your eyes.

huredriel said:
Seriously, when are you doing a pre-order list for this deck, because I have to be on it!!!

I'm keeping the e-mail addresses of all the people who wrote to me asking about this deck.. for when it's finished. If you go to my profile (*anytime, i still have a long way to go) and send me an e-mail, I can keep your address in that folder coz it's the closest thing I have to a pre-order list :)

Mariana

sacredashes said:
I'm keeping the e-mail addresses of all the people who wrote to me asking about this deck.. for when it's finished. If you go to my profile (*anytime, i still have a long way to go) and send me an e-mail, I can keep your address in that folder coz it's the closest thing I have to a pre-order list :)
Can you add me to the list, please? I've just e-mailed. :)

truelighth

sacredashes said:
**truelighth**

:laugh: if it ever comes to pass, i must absolutely make sure you get a signed copy ;)

Whoohooo! I am looking forward to that already!!! :D
And I'm loving the new Magician as well. Again! So many great cards.

sacredashes

**Mariana**

Hi :) and welcome to Jahanam. I got your e-mail and have already added you to the list :heart: Thank you very much for your interest, M... I am honored.

**truelighth**

:laugh: you are delightful... :heart:

Ash

sacredashes

7 of Swords

Turned to Ashes on 08.05.2008

thorhammer

Gyah! What a dire, distressing image, Ash! *And I like it })!* I can't wait to get my hands on these cards, so that I can dive into them and really chew on the feelings that rise up out of me . . .

\m/ Kat

sacredashes

Dear Kat,

"Nothing here is set in stone,
Nothing's ever set in stone,
Everything I have some day
Will fall apart and fade away."

The Bravery

Acceptance or surrender, its up to us to make something out of nothing.

:heart:
Ash

sacredashes

The Fool **Re-Done**

Turned to Ashes on 08.05.2008

Sebavin

I have been lurking here for quite some time, sacredashes. This deck is so truly beautiful and moving-- most of it leaves me speechless. There is not one single thing, nor indeed many, that I could say that would do this deck and your work justice. Suffice it to say, I am a fan of the highest caliber, and I'm happy that you have been able to express The Fool in a manner that you can finally feel comfortable with. The depressing is lovely and heartwrenching, however The Fool in most ways (and especially in your deck) is completely without the cares and worry that drag us down. It is a beautiful depiction, and seems to be a milestone for you, personally, as well.