Blue Oracle Cards?

MoonGypsy

Gavriela

Tarot Garden carries it but it's out of stock. Mr Somerville in France also usually carries it.

But the only American place I can think of is TG. I've dealt with Mr Somerville a lot, and his service is excellent.

MoonGypsy

Thanks very much for responding to my query, Gavriela!

i am hoping i can find this deck locally online, [i have no idea when Jeanette is going to get more in TG.] My back up is Somerville Playing Cards in France, so i am glad to know that you have had good experience with them. i have never seen an oracle i was so immediately attracted to. i have also posted an ISO in the trading part of our forum. One way or another, though, i have GOT to get this deck. :D
Blessings :heart:
MoonGypsyxxx

lunakasha

I bought mine from Somerville, because I couldn't get them through Tarotgarden.

I received them in about one week, and I was very pleased with the service.
Also, the shipping was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend him!

Not to mention that L'Oracle Bleu is one of my absolute favorite decks.
Simply gorgeous....a must-have and must-never-sell for me. })

MoonGypsy

Thanks, Luna ! That about clinches it for me!!! Off to Somerville i go!!!! Oooooooh!!!

lunakasha

MoonGypsy said:
Thanks, Luna ! That about clinches it for me!!! Off to Somerville i go!!!! Oooooooh!!!

And this is the reason I stay far away from the de-enabling thread, hehe! :D

You will LOVE these cards....they are gorgeous and well-made, which I have found to be true of all Grimaud decks. I think I will go now and look through them again....it has been awhile, and they deserve more attention.

:) Luna

MoonGypsy

i have just ordered them, Luna! i am really excited! They only came to about $27 [and some change] with shipping! :heart: i love Grimaud's quality too! :D:heart:

{{{hugs}}},
MoonGypsy

lunakasha

MoonGypsy said:
i have just ordered them, Luna! i am really excited! They only came to about $27 [and some change] with shipping! :heart: i love Grimaud's quality too! :D:heart:

{{{hugs}}},
MoonGypsy

I am excited for you, MoonGypsy....I hope you will post here when they arrive with your comments.
The colors in this deck are incredibly beautiful....naturally lots of blues and greens (my favorite colors).
Trust me, you won't be disappointed! :party:

:love: Luna

MoonGypsy

lunakasha said:
I am excited for you, MoonGypsy....I hope you will post here when they arrive with your comments.
The colors in this deck are incredibly beautiful....naturally lots of blues and greens (my favorite colors).
Trust me, you won't be disappointed! :party:

:love: Luna
Thanks, Luna! :D i will certainly post here when i receive them. Yes, i love the colors too, They are one of the reasons for my intense attraction. They feel so soothing...i am really amazed this deck is not talked about more. Somehow, i had never even heard of them before this morning! Once i saw the scans...Gosh! It was love at first sight!;):love:
{{{hugs}}}
MoonGypsy