The Book of Shadows Tarot

gregory

Maybe a reviewer selling on ?

Eyebright

No, I don't think so, as it was brand new in cellophane, and they had more than one for sale! Lemme see if I can find a linky....

here! Looks like they are out of the kits but they still have to deck only for sale, and quite a few!

Le Fanu

I'm guessing that this deck can be used alone or together with the "2nd half" that comes out later in the year? I think I've been out of the loop on this one. The idea is - I assume - that it is a deck of 156 cards?

I'm tempted, out of curiosity, but I feel like it would be fun to get the two together, get the whoooole concept, as it were!

gregory

I did get hold of an advance review copy of the deck only - and I like it a lot. I shall have to get a kit later so that I have the box too. And yes, now I VERY want the second one !

Eyebright

I'm guessing that this deck can be used alone or together with the "2nd half" that comes out later in the year? I think I've been out of the loop on this one. The idea is - I assume - that it is a deck of 156 cards?

I'm tempted, out of curiosity, but I feel like it would be fun to get the two together, get the whoooole concept, as it were!

I think that's the idea Leffy, though you can definitely use the deck as it is currently. I cant wait until March for the 2nd half so I can have a super, mega deck lol :p

Eyebright

I did get hold of an advance review copy of the deck only - and I like it a lot. I shall have to get a kit later so that I have the box too. And yes, now I VERY want the second one !

I like it a lot too, it's such an interesting concept, and I love it artistically as well! I can't wait for the "so below" half to come out!

Nina*

No, I don't think so, as it was brand new in cellophane, and they had more than one for sale! Lemme see if I can find a linky....

here! Looks like they are out of the kits but they still have to deck only for sale, and quite a few!

Yay! Thank you!!! Got it! :*

Disa

I don't know how I missed this whole thread. I pre-ordered the kit from Amazon. Thanks, ya'll :)

Eyebright

Yay! Thank you!!! Got it! :*

You're welcome Nina!

I may even be tempted to start a study group for this deck, as it isn't a RWS clone, it's got it's own system thing going on according to the companion book.

Disa

I may even be tempted to start a study group for this deck, as it isn't a RWS clone, it's got it's own system thing going on according to the companion book.

That's a great idea, Eyebright!