The De-Enabling Thread

gregory

Would it help if you came around here and I pulled out your fingernails..... one for every deck you buy between now and then..... })

No-one needs that many decks,. Take it from one who knows. Have you any idea what it costs to store them ? And I am right now in mid-stock take (the place has never been QUITE right since Anna and Lillie visited...) I have been at it for 2 days now.... And the panic when you can't find one..... :bugeyed:

Goodness I feel deenabled. Mind you, I did get my Visa statement yesterday....

6 Haunted Days

I thought per my comment the other day about not understanding the need for de-enabling that I'll put myself up here on block.... ;)

OK....I really want the Steele Wizard but money is tight for a few weeks.....can you convince me it's flaws and drawbacks are worth just skipping it altogether? De-enable me!!

shadowdancer

I would love to de-enable but can't really, but you could talk yourself out of the deck in lieu of the fact it is sooo big :)

Or you could get it and just do what I did which is trim 5mm off each side to make it manageable for shuffling.

Or you could say to yourself you don't like decks that have extra cards above the standard 78.

All pretty flimsy reasons but I can't think of another reason in all honesty. It is a nice deck for sure

Davina

Sophie

6 Haunted Days said:
OK....I really want the Steele Wizard but money is tight for a few weeks.....can you convince me it's flaws and drawbacks are worth just skipping it altogether? De-enable me!!
Tell you what: buy it, send it to me and I'll come up with an excellent reason why you wouldn't like it and it should stay with me ;)

gregory

It really is VERY big..... I do actually find the cards hard to handle.This does not often happen to me.

And the box is bigger than the deck, even.....

Best I can do :D

firefrost

I de-enabled myself on this one when I found out the size of the cards :D

gregory

I didn't and I got cramp holding them !

firefrost

:D :D I learned my lesson with previous decks :D

Queen of Pentacle

Llewellyn tarot and else

Does someone have an insight or idea about the Llewellyn tarot?
And "Secret tarot?"
And "Ls Universal tarot"
Thanks in advance.

Queen of Disks

I de-enabled myself off of the Llewellyn after hearing horror stories about the cardstock (it was flimsy and curled up, I sure some of the Llewellyn owners here will tell you about that.)

The LS Universal is pretty much the RWS drawn in a different style, with some minor changes. Between the regular RWS and the LS Universal, it's pretty much personal preference at that point.

Can't tell you anything about the LS Secret, since I want it myself!