Bias Fire Signs (C/P)

ChangeMyMind

i have sag in moon

i have conflicting personaility.

especially in the field of "love"

vicky

Hi, well after reading so many comments I just had to join in, I am an Aries my Partner is a Sagitarius. This is the Best relationship I have ever had cos when we are both on top form we have loads of fun, we both have a sharp edge and don't suffer fools gladly, there's just one thing!, Days like to day, I woke up this morning feeling Low and unfortunately so did he, I feel my World deserves understanding and so does he, I want him to collect the Kids from School later, He wants me to, I say well I don't feel well I woke up feeling bad, SO DID HE. Before I know it we are at odds, for Two people that can get on so very well why oh why do days like this occur. I believe I have the ability to compromise, He believes he has the ability to compromise, yet between the two of us today there is no compromise, he is in his office and I am in mine. I bet you that come this evening by about the same time that our Two glasses of Wine are being Poured we will both make a Statement of apology and restart our Mutual Admiration Society. At this moment though I have no intention of Compromising with my Archer Mate. Vicky

krysia322

vicky said:
Hi, well after reading so many comments I just had to join in, I am an Aries my Partner is a Sagitarius. This is the Best relationship I have ever had cos when we are both on top form we have loads of fun, we both have a sharp edge and don't suffer fools gladly, there's just one thing!... I believe I have the ability to compromise, He believes he has the ability to compromise, yet between the two of us today there is no compromise, he is in his office and I am in mine. I bet you that come this evening by about the same time that our Two glasses of Wine are being Poured we will both make a Statement of apology and restart our Mutual Admiration Society. At this moment though I have no intention of Compromising with my Archer Mate. Vicky
Vicky, LMAO!
I'm also a March Aries and this statement was soooo familiar! --- Is your man a November or a December Sag? My husband's a December Sag. I think sometimes that we'd have an easier time of it if he was closer to Scorpio, as I'm on the Pisces end of it. He's smack in the middle of Sag. Oi. LOL.

I find that we'll often get into a similar situation, except that we seem to bounce it off each other and see-saw it rather than share it, as you described.

As exasperating as it can get, I feel that stirring the pot --so to speak-- keeps things sharp and fresh... We're never bored, thank goodness. That'd probably be a death knell on our relationship. We've also been lucky enough to have not outgrown each other either, and I hope we never do, because he's my Bestest Bud Ever, among other things. If life was nothing but roses and sunshine all the time, there'd never be that fresh, wonderful smell of the air after a storm... And we wouldn't appreciate what we have if we took it for granted all the time...

ETA: Sorry... Started rambling there... I blame my Pisces Mercury. ;)

vicky

Bias Fire Signs

Hello, Yes you are totally right, He is on the 16th December, I am 25th March, and if that was'nt bad enought My yougest Child, My Son is the 12th December, I have to say that just when I think I'm having a day off from my Partner I realise there is no escape as my Son is a "Mini Me" of him. The quality I do love in those Sagitarians is as you have said "Someone to bounce ideas of". One last thing on this Naughty but nice relationship is the very fact that two fire signs together makes for one lethal combination when things are at there best they are Brilliant, I would'nt change him for the World. Vicky

krysia322

My yougest Child, My Son is the 12th December,
ROTFLMAO!!!!

My youngest child, my 1 son (so far) will turn 1 on December 12th. He shares his birthday with my husband's grandfather, who'll be 94. :D

LOL!!!

And my husband? Born on Dec. 15, same as one of my cousins. LOL...

And me? March 22.

That's just eerie, Vicky. LOL. :D