Find out your Crystal Astrology & Sabian Symbols!

seaweed

I am *****very***** confused. Is "Chickens Intoxicated" a good thing or a bad thing? Is ther an online interpreter for Sabian Symbols, maybe something to help sort out the chickens, lol : )

MCsea

seaweed said:
I am *****very***** confused. Is "Chickens Intoxicated" a good thing or a bad thing? Is ther an online interpreter for Sabian Symbols, maybe something to help sort out the chickens, lol : )

Leo 21

Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Accentuation
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left atrium
Crystal Element: Aegirine
Expression: Aegirine is a dark green variety of clinopyroxene mineral. Aegirine focuses on ambition, practicality and life goals, liberating unrealised opinions and potentials.
Focus: With unrelenting, focused effort, you accomplish the near-impossible with notable success.
Affirmation: I am inventive, determined and quirky, and it works for me.

Are you inventive determined or just quirky ;)

MCsea

Sorry, I didnt catch the last couple of days here -

I PM'd you Guiding Cauldron :)

Crystal Astrology, well I hope helps people see their beauty in a new way…
Look to this list as a blank canvas that you can fill in

Step 1 Interpret the symbol you would any other tarot/oracle card... visualise the most beautiful image for the sabian symbol given – take note of each colour or image you place in that visual image then anchor the image to the - key words that define the sabian symbol.

Step 2 Add in the astrology - for example.. the basics – SUN sign – is focus, Venus is relationships, Mars is energy etc this is for direction. If you are an astrology guru - look to the retrograde plantes as a harder path, see butterflies as fairies , birds as angels, geometric figures as maths, air as intellect water as emotion,

Step 3 Add life experiences to this growing list – the symbol is about chickens - do you own chickens, the symbol is about angels do you work with angels, the symbol is about the ocean how does that work in your life etc

Step 4 Try writing down the dominant crystal colours here – see how you can incorporate colour therapy and apply colour to your life – purple black and clear/white are the colours I see as dominant – spirituality power and clarity and purity.. lovely

You may find some favourite crystal elements in this list – and by using google you can see how they look – you may find a new favourite crystal… this may in turn help you re-discover you.

an independent review from an astrologer -which may help too.. it gives a little example- which he went on to explain to me that helped him gain the confidece he required in washing his past away and charting a new course..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystals in Astrology
How to use them?
I'm a beginner in using crystals. But they seem to be really powerful and for anyone looking for some help, any support one can get is really valuable.

Astrology offers mainly insight, but the real work is however up to us.

I just found out that I can ask crystals for help. And that I can use them in correlation with astrology. For an astrology nerd like me, anything not connected to astrology doesn't exist, so finding out about this connection between each zodiac degree / each Sabian Symbol and a particular gemstone is really relieving. I mean: there are well established connections between sun signs and some crystals, but for a Virgo like me, that was way too general. So there is this detailed correlation by an Australian astrologer and geologist, Marina Costelloe, degree by degree and we can all start befriending the exact crystals we need and harmonizing our lives. She just published a book detailing this, on June 1, 2007.

For instance, one of the weakest planets in my chart is Mars. It is exiled in Libra and forms an applying tight square to the Moon. Not good, I tell you. Looking up in the book, the crystal associated with the exact degree where my Mars is, I find out that it's white fluorite, a naturally-ocurring variety of fluorite, holding the power to release the past and soothe/calm the spirit. Great! So I'll buy a piece of white fluorite over the internet and start a series of meditations with it as an energetic support. Actually, only looking at pictures of white fluorite, I already feel some effects and know it's something I need.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a way I hope I have made it a little easier to work out how the crystals can work with your astrology - and make the most of the best of the best of you.

MARINA

MCsea

HI Franniee,
variety is the spice of life - and dont YOU have variety and life.. and by the way thank you for being an AWESOME friend to so many people!its just a short example of the type of things each crystal or symbol can say about your potential

Crystal Astrology
Sun Which is your BIRTH DAY CRYSTAL: Elestial Quartz
Sabian Symbol: An automobile caravan. Variety
19°05' Virgo
possibly lots of travel in your life? taking everything you need everywhere you go.. a lively symbol
Expression: Elestial Quartz displays skeletal growth features. Elestial Quartz facilitates self-determination and self-sufficiency, ensuring body, mind and spirit function optimally.
Message: Make plans to journey to your heart, your mind, your soul.
Sun Focus FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY: You encourage people to travel, promoting personal freedom and respect for diversity.
Affirmation: I give myself the freedom to wander, and time to appreciate it all.

moon and mercury on the same degree at birth adds some weighting here

Moon Sabian Symbol: A professor peering over his glasses. Specialization
10°56' Libra Crystal: Ilmenite Quartz

Mercury Sabian Symbol: A professor peering over his glasses. Specialization
10°47' Libra Crystal: Ilmenite Quartz

Have a look at Ilmenite quartz - it may be a crystal that can help support you in emotional communication
Expression: Ilmenite Quartz contains ilmenite inclusions. Ilmenite Quartz outlines important symbols (geoglyphs) and concepts (sacred geometry). Owl totem.
Message: Advice, guidance, knowledge, higher learning and wisdom.
Focus: Insightful, interesting and instructive, you are respected for your natural teaching abilities.
Affirmation: I transfer my knowledge and wisdom to others.

Venus Sabian Symbol: A nonvested church choir. Communion
16°04' Leo Crystal: Gold (Honey) Calcite
Beautiul Venus for relationships - friendly with a WIDE cirlce of friends honey or gold calcite helps you with your relatioships

Mars Sabian Symbol: A retired sea captain. Relaxation
16°51' Libra Crystal: White/Clear Fluorite

Energy mars - nice to see SOMEONE stays relaxed when everyone else goes off the rails..

Jupiter Sabian Symbol: A large aviary. Community
27°29' Capricorn Crystal: Milk Opal
Jupiter - Abundance and luck - community is the key word - ver important and I always interperate birds as angels - community + angels - NICE.

Saturn Sabian Symbol: A woman entering a convent. Consecration
23°31' Capricorn Crystal: White Onyx (Aragonite Calcite)
A VERY common symbol when it comes to spiritual people - its not the giving UP of anything its the blessing of everything this symbol is about.

Uranus Sabian Symbol: Many little birds on the limb of a large tree. Ramification
27°35' Leo Crystal: Blue Opal
MORE BIRDS = angels, apprearing unexpectedly (uranus)

Neptune Sabian Symbol: A fellowship supper. Fraternity
9°14' Scorpio Crystal: Dravite
more community links here for your psychic/spiritual development...

Pluto Sabian Symbol: A man making a futurist drawing. Experiment
8°14' Virgo Crystal: Turritella Agate
AD creative ;)

life path goes FROM south node to NORTH node

NOrth Node is often the hardest for us to personally see in our own life-
North Node Sabian Symbol: A rainbow. Significance
25°53' Leo Crystal: Rainbow Fluorite
You look towards a hopeful, successful and lucky future, keep looking...

soth node is where we have our best of the best, you are efficient
South Node Sabian Symbol: A hydrometer. Efficiency
25°53' Aquarius Crystal: Vanadium Beryl
You successfully complete what you set out to achieve

If I were you Id investigate elestial or illmenite quartz, raibow fluorite and or gold calcite - see how they feel to you,

I hope this has helped a little..

MCsea

Sinduction

A very practical chart here - with a big dash of intellectual brilliance and personality... I hope its OK - its just a short example of the type of things each crystal or symbol can say about your potential

Your birthday crystal is slate - but wait...
Sun Sabian Symbol: A finger pointing in an open book. Confirmation
20°19' Taurus Crystal: Slate
Expression: Slate is a fine-grained, metamorphic rock that splits into thin sheets. Spiritually, slate enhances memory work, accurate history, and record keeping.
Message: Blank slates to create on, translate and understand, then wipe clean.
Sun Focus: Your systematic investigation skills help you to establish facts, and compile them for future reference.
Affirmation: I confirm my life direction by examining the facts.
you must have a ver accurate mind - budgets, counting, accountability..

Moon Sabian Symbol: A squirrel hiding from hunters. Caution
1°47' Pisces Crystal: Psilomelane
You exercise moderation and caution in your life - particularly when it comes to your deep emotions.

Mercury Sabian Symbol: A bridge being built across a gorge. Channelship
5°00' Taurus Crystal: Astrophyllite
Mercury = Communication WOW Channelship / channelling
Astrophyllite reconnects the inner and outer realms, between self and others, the divine and the mundane. Message: Positive transitions, supportive when moving on to a new evolutionary stage. Not limited by space and time, your insight, intuition and foresight connect people to places and circumstances.
Affirmation: I have a safe pathway through life.

Venus Sabian Symbol: A flock of wild geese. Insouciance
11°35' Aries Crystal: Barite
Agels here in the relationship area - you have angels in your life - friends you could not do without, and I wonder how else angels are manifesting in your life.

Mars Sabian Symbol: The president of the country. Idealization
10°21' Aries Crystal: Green Aventurine
Mars - energy and motivation, you are in charge and you know what you want and when you need it
YOU do value and respect others and acknowledge mutual support.

Jupiter Sabian Symbol: A quiver filled with arrows. Preparation
8°00' Gemini Crystal: Flint
Expression: During the Stone Age, Flint was used for tools; it is a type of quartz. Traditionally, Flint stone resonates with fire and air, energy and thought, and spurs on action.
Affirmation: I am poised and confident, ready to skilfully aim my ideas towards action.
Jupiter is career -abundance etc - and it looks like your Thinking mind is the winder here - quick thoughts move into sucessful action.

Saturn Sabian Symbol: Children on a swing in a huge oak tree. Delight
10°48' Leo Crystal: Tree Agate-Dendritic Agate
Saturn opportunity or lessions - kids, trees, growth, fun,
Expression: Tree Agate contains branch-like, black manganese crystals. Tree Agate renews the enjoyment of pleasure, including reconnection to nature, relaxation and carefree play.
Message: Simple pleasures, sharing happiness and friendship.
Past life sacrifices have paved the way for success in this life – remember to make time to relax and enjoy.
Affirmation: At this moment I am free, joyful, and contented with myself.

Uranus Sabian Symbol: A fellowship supper. Fraternity
9°16' Scorpio Crystal: Dravite
Community and like minded people support you
and you support them (particularly soul group friends)

Neptune Sabian Symbol: Sea gulls watching a ship. Alertness
15°22' Sagittarius Crystal: Hemimorphite
Neptune - spirit - psychic-ness 0 ALERT! what more to say..

Pluto Sabian Symbol: Miners emerging from a mine. Escape
11°47' Libra Crystal: Azurite and Malachite Blend
This is my jupiter - and I have to say for me its definately literal - crystals, mining, exploration, I wonder how it plays out in your life..

North node - sometimes what individuals find hard to do or be but are there they just dont feel it
North Node Sabian Symbol: Chanticleer. Fervor
22°59' Libra Crystal: Moukaite (Mookaite)
Expression: Mookaite is a fine-grained, silicified, multi-coloured, radiolarian siltstone. Mookaite inspires and energises one to fulfil commitments. Archangel Michael energy.
Message: Radiant energy, insight and optimism, with burgeoning brilliant light.
Focus: Use your clear, loud voice to arouse enthusiasm, integrity and enlightenment in others.
Affirmation: Awaken and invigorate my mind, body and spirit.

What was bought in from past lives or just the best of the best of you..
South Node Sabian Symbol: A woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load. Reticence
22°59' Aries Crystal: Green Hiddenite
Expression: Hiddenite, the green variety of spodumene, is a valuable gemstone. Hiddenite attracts prosperity, supports emotions, and builds trust. Echoes the High Priestess tarot card.
Message: Access the archaic records and secret universal knowledge.
Focus: You have the ability to anticipate, and prepare people for life’s challenges.
Affirmation: I wait in humble anticipation for future endeavours to come to fruition.

Green Aventurine and or flint may be useful in times of low self confidence, but azurite/malachite will be quite useful to you drawing the best out of the depths of you - like the miner bringing out treasures..

MCsea

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
Barbara's Crystal Astrology

Sun
Sabian Symbol: A woman entering a convent. Consecration
23°48' Capricorn
Crystal: White Onyx (Aragonite Calcite)
(This Sabian Symbol is cool.) She should have that Spock look when she enters in the convent, though!

Moon
Sabian Symbol: A professor peering over his glasses. Specialization
10°43' Libra
Crystal: Ilmenite Quartz
(Must look like I do with my glasses)

Mercury
Sabian Symbol: A child born of an eggshell. Essentiality
6°18' Aquarius
Crystal: Septarian (Dragonstone)
(Of or from, either way, its me);)

Venus
Sabian Symbol: Rocks and things forming therein. Composition
7°27' Sagittarius
Crystal: Mahogany Obsidian
(Oooo, is this like quartz forming..cause I luv that thought!)

Mars
Sabian Symbol: The Great Stone Face Discernment
29°40' Pisces
Crystal: Gneiss
(Sounds like the Spock expression I am so found of doing)

Jupiter
Sabian Symbol: A dark shadow or mantle thrown suddenly over the right shoulder. Destiny
24°58' Cancer
Crystal: Magnetite
Must be why I lean to the right when I stand...;)

Saturn
Sabian Symbol: A woman drawing two dark curtains aside. Daring
19°29' Scorpio
Crystal: Vivianite
I expose my un-exposed, only for a reason! To share knowledge!;)

Uranus
Sabian Symbol: Contentment and happiness in luxury, people reading on davenports. Repose
25°43' Cancer
Crystal: Sinhalite
Oh, give me a firm couch and I could grow potatoes from being a couch tater!

Neptune
Sabian Symbol: Humanity seeking to bridge the span of knowledge. Rationalitality.
28°09' Libra
Crystal: Uvarovite
Read, read, read...learn more & grow taters

Pluto Sabian Symbol: Daybreak. Genesis
North Node
26°16' Leo
Crystal: Citrine
"I've only just begun to live....!"

North Node Sabian Symbol: Indians rowing a canoe and dancing a war dance. Mobilization
4°41' Capricorn
Crystal: Red Aventurine
Must be that Cherokee blood peeking out? :laugh:

South Node
Sabian Symbol: An automobile wrecked by a train. Dispersion
4°41' Cancer
Crystal: Grossular Garnet
This node is the Node where I am trying to get out of, right? Can I be the train, now?;)

Barbara
Sinhalite is one of the most expensive gem stones - its so rare - like you??!!

South Node
Expression: Grossular Garnet is a calcium-aluminium, green garnet. Grossular Garnet promotes healing and physical wellbeing; use it to avert accidents.
Message: Recognise information, advertising and warning signs.
Focus: You understand the way motion and energy impact our world, and you share this understanding with those you meet.
Affirmation: I understand my decisions have consequence.
Shifting focus to avert accidents... charting new courses for sucess...

;)
MARINA

MCsea

silverwings94
Another short one.... just growing the astrology chart with crystal energy - the crystal vibrates at the degree's of the planets in your chart - harmonising with the best of the best in you. Its just a fun way of looking at the degrees of your astrology..

Crystal Astrology Your BiRTHDAY crystal is sphene
Sun Sabian Symbol: A fat boy mowing the lawn. Participation
28°52' Sagittarius Crystal: Sphene
Expression: Green Sphene is a titanium-rich gemstone. Green Sphene supports spiritual growth, transformation, encouragement and openness.
Message: Be attentive and observant; contribute and experience.
Sun Focus: You accomplish great things and make it look effortless; your activity promotes new ideas.
Affirmation: I contribute to the greater good.

Moon Sabian Symbol: A large well-kept public park. Recreation
24°45' Taurus Crystal: Brazilianite
(one of my personal favourites here - environmetalist here hey?)
very strong feelings about freedom and mother earth.. and enjoyment in the great outdoors

Mercury Sabian Symbol: The Union Jack. Supervision
17°42' Capricorn Crystal: Red Spinel
Red Spinel is a fine, rare gemstone. Red Spinel enhances camaraderie, enthusiasm, courage, pioneering and survival skills.
Affirmation: I trust my guides; my spiritual keepers are guarding my way.

Venus Sabian Symbol: Birds in the house singing happily. Establishment
7°56' Capricorn Crystal: Danburite
Angels - birds for me are angels (and a happy home with this being your Venus - relatioship astrology degree)

Mars Sabian Symbol: A council of ancestors. Antecedence
4°39' Aquarius Crystal: Cacoxenite
Eergy and motivation of mars securly focussed in family and ancestors.. famous relatives possilby..
You look to the wisdom of the past to see more clearly into the future.

Jupiter Sabian Symbol: A petrified forest. Survival
2°48' Pisces Crystal: Petrified (Silicified)Wood
Your jupiter indicates abundance and career and fun,
Expression: Petrified Wood is silicified, fossilised wood. Petrified wood is grounding, aids in past life memory recall, and fortifies the spirit.
An old and wise soul with many past life memories, you teach others how to love living.
Affirmation: I choose to live life in every moment.

Saturn Sabian Symbol: The light of the sixth race transmuted to the seventh. Threshold
1°54' Libra Crystal: Moldavite
Oh this is my soul promise (which is not given at crystal astrology)
Moldavite motivates the expansion of consciousness, promoting a rapid evolutionary experience.
Reflection: An advanced state, new experiences restoring equilibrium
meditate on moving into new spiritual dimensions

Uranus Sabian Symbol: Rabbits dressed in clothes and on parade. Appropriation
7°49' Cancer Crystal: Pumice
Expression: Pumice is a light-coloured, porous, volcanic rock. Pumice is a neutral stone best utilised when you want to avoid emotional conflicts.
Message: Visible display of uniform beliefs; a sense of belonging.
Focus: You walk the path of least resistance, promoting acceptance and compassion.
Affirmation: I call for abundant energy and style in my life

Neptune Sabian Symbol: A Jewish rabbi. Heritage
19°15' Libra Crystal: Violet Spinel
Love these really spiritual symbols that pop up here at this forum..
Expression: Violet Spinel is a magnesium, aluminium oxide gemstone. Violet Spinel enhances the connection with ancient sources of truth, and amplifies inherited wisdom.
Affirmation: I receive and I accept Divine teachings.

Pluto Sabian Symbol: The Zuni sun worshipers. Fidelity
19°38' Leo Crystal: Sunstone
another very spiritually focussed symbol with the Zuni teachings in trasformation - you have a rich spiritual life, with a healhty physical life.

North node - sometimes what individuals find hard to do or be but are there they just dont feel it
North Node Sabian Symbol: An inhabited island. Cultivation
23°21' Pisces Crystal: Dolomite white
Expression: Dolomite is a sedimentary, calcium, magnesium carbonate. Dolomite promotes a belief in Divine order and karmic balance.
Message: Tolerance, communal harmony, group attention and focus.
Focus: Working with the hopes and ambitions of others, you support successful coexistence.
Affirmation: I devote time and thought to manifesting positive outcomes in my life.

What was bought in from past lives or just the best of the best of you..
South Node Sabian Symbol: 24 Mary and her white lamb. Artlessness
23°21' Virgo Crystal: Gypsum
Expression: Gypsum is a common, white mineral occurring in evaporite deposits. Gypsum radiates purity, innocence and radiance, illuminating the divine in simplicity.
Message: Compassionately mirroring ourselves in others, hopeful that it is returned.
Sun Focus: You care, nurture and protect, communicating kindness and love to those you meet.
Affirmation: I invite mutual love and devotion into my life.

Danburite and Moldavite jump out to me as significant crystal elements in your chart...

MARINA

MCsea

Elven said:
Oh Im so glad to see this thread again.
I was looking for it the other day!
Yay! :)

Cheers
Elven x

HUGS Elven,

Crystal Astrology is advertised in the Adyar newsletter this month :)

MARINA

franniee

MCsea said:
HI Franniee,
variety is the spice of life - and dont YOU have variety and life.. and by the way thank you for being an AWESOME friend to so many people! its just a short example of the type of things each crystal or symbol can say about your potential

WOW Marina! Thank you! I just purchased your book! :) This is fascinating! I can't wait to read it. I ADORE crystals!! Can't get enough of them and astrology has always intrigued me as well.

This is all pretty accurate! I love variety! My hubby used to worry I would bore easily and then what would he do. :laugh: he underestimated the power of my loyalty and devotion. :laugh: But it is good to keep him on his toes... so :shhh
MCsea said:
Have a look at Ilmenite quartz - it may be a crystal that can help support you in emotional communication

I think I have this quartz.... I am going to look it up and check my pieces. i have some raw quartz and it looks like it fits. :) I love it!! :)

MCsea said:
Jupiter Sabian Symbol: A large aviary. Community
27°29' Capricorn Crystal: Milk Opal
Jupiter - Abundance and luck - community is the key word - ver important and I always interperate birds as angels - community + angels - NICE.

Saturn Sabian Symbol: A woman entering a convent. Consecration
23°31' Capricorn Crystal: White Onyx (Aragonite Calcite)
A VERY common symbol when it comes to spiritual people - its not the giving UP of anything its the blessing of everything this symbol is about.

Uranus Sabian Symbol: Many little birds on the limb of a large tree. Ramification
27°35' Leo Crystal: Blue Opal
MORE BIRDS = angels, apprearing unexpectedly (uranus)

If I were you Id investigate elestial or illmenite quartz, raibow fluorite and or gold calcite - see how they feel to you,

I hope this has helped a little..

OH yes this helped a lot! Thank you!!

Birds?? WOW they do apprear unexpectedly to me! Pretty interesting! and Owls WOW.

I will look into those crystals.. i think I may have them. I know I have flourite in green and yellow... not the full rainbow but I will check it out! Super!!! This is very cool! :heart:

Elven

Marina said:
Crystal Astrology is advertised in the Adyar newsletter this month

MARINA

This is great news Marina! Way to go!

Marina, I have a question ...
Would you be able to give a one word expression of the Astrological signs as you see them with the crystals please?

Sun -
Moon -
Mercury -
Venus -
Mars -
Jupiter -
Saturn -
Uranus -
Neptune -
Pluto -
North Node -
South Node -