Magical Messages from the Fairies

Alissa

6 Haunted Days said:
Publishers for the most part look at the $$ signs and don't want to take a gamble on an unknown, which they also have to vigorously market and sell...as no one knows who they are.
AMEN SISTER!

Dollar signs and guaranteed sales, with minimum need for production expense and advertising, is what they're looking for.

And so many other quality works by talented people get overlooked in the rush to crap out another deck by a recognizable name that's sure to sell.... (sigh)

shadowbane

Irony and Doreen

I have been chatting to a friend of mine who is mates with a guy I used to know who moved to newzealand. I avoid the conversation as it makes me uneasy as, it's old ground and I got my hart bumped about, I had closed my heart to it all. He has been trying to make his feelings clear towards me. E-cards and such.Here is what happened today.*yadayada....skip that*
I received 7 doreen virtue decks and + dr dyer oracle all sealed. from this NZ guy. I have agreed to be friends with him. Sweet gesture. I find it overwhelming I had no inclination he would do this. I had spoken to him about Doreen and the faeries healing oracle. I have not opened them.

This is Just Irony.

I feel overwhelmed found it funny as we spoke about Doreens decks.

shadowbane

Does it mean anything spirit wise? im curious

6 Haunted Days

I don't think so. I think he has heard you mention your enjoyment of Virtue's decks and wanted to give you something he knew you'd use and enjoy.

shadowbane

makes more sense.Still not quite with it today.it was a strange thing for himt o do after such alongtime. off to a party later. hope I can think straight

greenbeans

Is that your reading space shadowbane? Or a general altar? I don't think its too sparse, its nice! Maybe you could stick some special pictures on the wall? Me, I have a few cards and tumblestones lumped onto my dressing table with all my hairbrushes and makeup...can't complain, its a small house. But I dream of having a reading and altar space of my own!

shadowbane

greenbeans said:
Is that your reading space shadowbane?

No it is my chest of draws. I havent decided how to use it as yet. I am not even sure of the set up or colours.

I spent a little on ebay for a mixed lot of crystals £15.00.under the rose quartz ball is mini gem chips. small gilt fairy pendant I have had a longtime and the cloth I had from halloween asda special lol. I put the items on there today. on top of the draws. The oil burner ive had a longtime and the crystal in the cats hands on it glows green when u put a tea light in it. The oils probably smell bad by now as ive had them a longtime.lol

Rev_Vesta

Magical Messages from the Faeries....

i understand your thoughts on Doreen's cards......and yes alot of them may seem similar in nature but then you have to remember different decks attract different people.......
I work in a store (Pagan Giftstore.....)we thought we would only stock a couple of her decks.....1x Angel deck, 1x Faerie, Ascended Masters and Goddess Guidance.......we found different people would purchase what we had and others would order her other decks... now we stock a few of each and they all go at different times......

As with all Oracle and Tarot decks really hard to keep everything instore so basically stick to Doreen Virtue.... and this Magical Messages from the faeries has been quite popular since we had it in.......

We do also stock other decks that have proven popular..... but we do have to remember we can't always like everything everyone else does.... we are all unique.....so wide variety for a variety of people...

Blessings
Vesta