Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition

Cacia

Gilded Reverie - Stork + Fish

good! change for the better, abundance! The Storks are nesting and there is plenty of fish in the sea (literally). You will get more security from it for your situation :)

Q. what do I need to know about this week?

coffin 8 (9 :diamond:) x mountain 21 (8 :club:)

Well, seems that this week comes the ending of a bad period but then things will slow down after that and changes will move in slowly. There will be a loss could be in the work area, or financial or could be that nothing is happening this week.

What can I expect this week?

AmethystEyes

coffin 8 (9 :diamond:) x mountain 21 (8 :club:)

Well, seems that this week comes the ending of a bad period but then things will slow down after that and changes will move in slowly. There will be a loss could be in the work area, or financial

What can I expect this week?

Mountain/Dog
For someone to stand by your side during difficult times.

How can I help X?

danieljuk

will see how that turns out Cacia :)

How can I help X?

Gilded Reverie - Bear + Ship

You can be a supportive and good friend but from a distance. Could you be in a different place or country or currently away from each other? Be supportive, help them be strong :)

Q. Message from the universe

anie

will see how that turns out Cacia :)

Gilded Reverie - Bear + Ship

You can be a supportive and good friend but from a distance. Could you be in a different place or country or currently away from each other? Be supportive, help them be strong :)

Q. Message from the universe

cross + mountain: you may face some things that leave you feeling a bit down in the dumps . the message is that you are to be made aware of this so it doesn't sneak up on you I suppose ..

Q: L's thoughts of me?

Sunara

cross + mountain: you may face some things that leave you feeling a bit down in the dumps . the message is that you are to be made aware of this so it doesn't sneak up on you I suppose ..

Q: L's thoughts of me?

Tree + Sun

L thinks you are grounded, full of vitality and outgoing with positive mindset. Overall L thinks highly of you.

Q: What message do my guides have for me?

anie

Tree + Sun

L thinks you are grounded, full of vitality and outgoing with positive mindset. Overall L thinks highly of you.

Q: What message do my guides have for me?

key + mice + lily
it would appear that any major worries that are hanging over you will pass peacefully

Q: K surprised me today with what she said regarding a friend I know... What can you tell me about her thoughts on this matter and whether they were valid or not?

Cacia

key + mice + lily
it would appear that any major worries that are hanging over you will pass peacefully

Q: K surprised me today with what she said regarding a friend I know... What can you tell me about her thoughts on this matter and whether they were valid or not?

heart 24 ( king :heart:) x mice 23 ( 7 :club:)

Perhaps she is afraid to lost the love of this man, and is a valid concern in her view. Something that keeping her unsettle at the moment.

What my guides wants me to know?

AmethystEyes

heart 24 ( king :heart:) x mice 23 ( 7 :club:)

Perhaps she is afraid to lost the love of this man, and is a valid concern in her view. Something that keeping her unsettle at the moment.

What my guides wants me to know?
Lilly/Whip
That even though you may be going through some troubles you will still bloom afterwards, remain positive throughout your trials.

Advice for me with X?

anie

Lilly/Whip
That even though you may be going through some troubles you will still bloom afterwards, remain positive throughout your trials.

Advice for me with X?

Mice /tree/letter

This tells me that the best thing to do to make you feel better will be to communicate what you feel.

Q: Advice fore with G?

strangebrew

Mice /tree/letter

This tells me that the best thing to do to make you feel better will be to communicate what you feel.

Q: Advice fore with G?

Ring-Mountain

There seems to be some kind of block or delay in moving things forward for/with G

How did finding the pic affect J...good or not good?