What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

WhiteWolfy

Ancient Egyptian Tarot set - before it goes OOP ;) and Waking the Wild Spirit set

Nightflyer0ne

I should be receiving my Radiant Rider Waite in the mail today! I hope it looks as nice as it does in the pictures...

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi folks,

Please remember that posts in this thread must be about things that you are either waiting for or that have just arrived.
A couple of posts, just commenting on what other people have ordered have been removed.
The 'rules' of the thread are in the opening post HERE (click).

Sulis - Tarot Decks co-moderator

Celtictarot

I am still waiting for the oracle of the Mermaids prize I won.

*sigh* will it ever come.

Carla

I recently received Golden Dawn Magical Tarot, which I love, and am awaiting Deck of 1000 Spreads. (Yes, I finally bought it!)

lalalibra

Faeries Oracle

I'm waiting for the Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud...

My first oracle card deck! I'm so excited... I had been searching for an oracle deck for a while now, and there was something really magical and mysterious about this one. After I saw it, it would not leave my mind... not my usual style deck either, but that's just a part of the reason for finding it so alluring perhaps. I have a feeling this will be unlocking something special :)

rivergum

My CBD Tarot de Marseille arrived today, so silky, so smooth, my first TdeM... :)

Calcifer

...and yesterday, my 4 double silk sleepers arrived from Tarottotes - gotta love those guys !!

Michael

rachelcat

I got my Songs for the Journey Home, and love it! (But I really hope they reprint the larger size!)

Yesterday I snagged from eBay:
Minchiate Fiorentine al Leone
Day Signs of the Aztec Sacred Calendar (just 20 cards, one for each day!)

And just put in my Amazon order for:
Star Road Map (which includes 20 cards for the 20 days. I wonder how much they'll be the same?)
Golden Tarot: The Visconti Sforza Deck

So much for a deck diet . . . :)