What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

Celtictarot

I've been waiting for my Oracle for what seems like an eternity, at least my Crystal Visions tarot is on its way! Kalachakra Oracle will be in its way soon also.

Padma

Wonderful, amazing package full of tarot goodies from my friend Penthasilia! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you! :) :heart:

Wee_Gypsy

Minchiate Tarot by LoS, just ordered a copy on ebay, from a seller I buy LoS decks from on there a lot. I have wanted this deck for a while now, I can take it off my wishlist and await it in the post :D

Tarot dance

......Just received the James Bond Tarot...........

Juliana

Baroque Bohemian Cats is here! Okay, I'm done with new decks now, I swear!

toj

The Llewelyn Anna K is out and I got it today....they did a nice job with it. The cards seem brighter and the card stock is good. The 230 page small compact book is essentially a repeat of the self published version, but has a nice full page black and white picture of each card to go with the descriptions.

Miss Divine

Received the Vision Quest yesterday. Didn't expect them to be so glossy tbh. Instead of having the copyright on the front, they're on the backs. Very easy to read cards!

Phineas

The latest Victorian Romantic

I have been thinking of getting it since it was all over the place last year, but I tend to try and not be influenced by the enthusiasm expressed here or I would be flat broke an up to my ears in decks.

I discovered Le Fanu's blog (and now I'm getting interested in Lenormand decks) and he had a massive lovin for the Victorian Romantic and all it's incarnations.

Then I saw in another thread that the stocks were getting low, so panic bought it.

Now I'm eagerly awaiting it and one of Baba's bags to wind their way down from Prague to the land of Oz.

celticnoodle

I just found last week on ebay the Lego Tarot Card Gypsy and bought her for a measley $7.00. HURRAY! It came in early, just yesterday afternoon. I set her up and put her on our shelf in the living room. I cannot wait to show the hubby when he comes home tonight. :D Now, I would love to find a tarot ornament, preferably glass, to put on our Christmas Tree at Christmas time.

Attachments

• tarot card lego.jpg
    tarot card lego.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 80