What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

agno3

MegaBuy

I just sold a bunch of my salvaged original Neuzeits for a tidy sum so I'm basically getting most of the things I had on my wishlist. Now to figure out where to put them all, haha. After these show up, I just have to keep up with new releases and the such. I just hope I don't have to remove too many price stickers, I am very bad at it.

The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot
Harmonious Tarot
Tarot of the Thousand and One Nights
The Dark Grimoire Tarot
Dame Fortune's Tarot
Golden Tarot
Silver Era Tarot
The Hobbit Tarot
Inner Child Cards: A Fairy-Tale Tarot
SoulCards 1+2
The Jungian Tarot
The Animal Wise Tarot
Osho Zen Tarot
Shapeshifter Tarot
The Crystal Tarot
Oswald Wirth Tarot
Mystic Dreamer Tarot
Tarot of White Cats
Enochian Tarot
Tarot of the Trance
Afro-Brazilian Tarot
I Cani: Il Meneghello
Shaman Tarot
The Sirian Starseed Tarot
Messenger Oracle
Tarot of the Silicon Dawn
Steampunk Tarot (Mathews)
Quantum Tarot
Yeager Tarot of Meditation
Crystal Tarot
Gummy Bear Tarot
Fradella Adventure Tarot
Herbal Tarot
Tarot of Jane Austen
Halloween Tarot
The New Orleans Voodoo Tarot
The Gilded Tarot
The Enchanted Tarot
Tiny Universal Waite Tarot
The Book of Thoth (Not the Thoth, something else)
Witches Tarot

Juliana

Ah heck! I said I was done buying for a while, but I took a walk down to the local tarot shop and came home with a Morgan-Greer and a Crystal Tarots (LoS).

TigerOwl64

Rainbow Travellers Tarot

Just ordered the Rainbow Travellers Tarot Deck.

Tarot dance

Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards

.....I just got the Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards.....I do not know how to date them but they were advertised as Vintage...They are not US Games but United States Playing Card Company...no date anywhere.......

.....I'm excited, I had been wanting this deck for a while............

MoonGypsy

.....I just got the Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards.....I do not know how to date them but they were advertised as Vintage...They are not US Games but United States Playing Card Company...no date anywhere.......

.....I'm excited, I had been wanting this deck for a while............

i think they are actually called "the Gypsy >WITCH< Fortunetelling cards", aren't they, D? The vintage ones come in a Brown box, i think.

Oh, and in the interest of getting back completely on Topic...

i have the full 78 LE DANILOFF TAROT deck on its way to me, thanks to our dear enchanted shadow!

And i have a package of goodies on the way from my good buddy, Penthasilia.

My pre ordered 2nd edition Vintage Lenormand by Rootweaver should be on the way from Oz.

The Gypsy Palace Tarot by Nora Huszka will be on the way in May...Yes!!!:heart:

and...hmmm....seems like i am forgetting something...:p i may be back, if i remember what it is...:laugh:

Miss Divine

I just ordered the Vision Quest tarot..

Messenger oracle has been shipped almost a week ago now.. Hopefully it will be here by the end of this week!

Tarot Orat

Did you ever put something in your Amazon shopping cart, change your mind before paying, and two weeks later buy something else without looking at the cart, thus also buying the first thing?

Well, now I've got a Druidcraft on the way. By accident, I swear, but I've wanted one forever so I'll say it was a happy accident :)

Celtictarot

My Mystic Meg Tarot set is showing dispatched now. Just the issue over the Dragonfae Oracle. Sending down to Oz again. Joy!!

Tarot dance

.......I just got the James Bond Tarot for a steal on eBay...............

Lil Red

I just ordered Victorian Romantic Tarot which is a great relief since it is almost sold out.