Samhain Deck of the Bastard

MoonGypsy

;)
I think I am hooked on these "ranger rick" inks! :D

i had a feeling you would be! It is addicting and so satisfying to see the way they
give a deck even more character!

seven stars

Ya did you see what Pen did with her deck? added the soot to it - I'm definitely getting soot. Ive used other things in the past to distress the edges & it has either worn off or got all over my fingers & table when I shuffled but the jim holtz stuff is a winner & doesn't seem to do that. A little fading, yes.

So here's the deal there are now 4 decks left total & I'm going to leave them on Etsy because I upped the final price to $89, so everyone in AT - just consider them sold out & I'll try to make just an eeeeensy bit more (ok a ton more) on Etsy with these last 4. =))

I wish I had time to do a reading with these right now I'm rushing around swamped with too much LIFE.....all orders on everywhere are UP TO DATE! I'm so happy these started coming in so early!!!:D

Julia123

The SDoB has landed in the UK!
I am now the proud custodian of No 6/100.
Cardstock and printing is lovely.
Looking forward to exploring the dark and cobwebby(if that is a word) corners of my deck.
Thank you Seven stars.

journeyinghome

OOOOOOH! How fantastic that some people have their decks already - and one in the UK too! I really didn't expect them to be out so soon. Very exciting! :D

strings of life

It's hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and it's amazinggggggggggggggggggg! It came on my work from home day = bonus.

I also got the number that I wanted, which I think was by coincidence (right?) :love:.

This is my first of seven stars' decks and I am thrilled with my purchase.

I'll keep quite until more of them start to appear on doorsteps.

MoonGypsy

It's hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and it's amazinggggggggggggggggggg! It came on my work from home day = bonus.

I also got the number that I wanted, which I think was by coincidence (right?) :love:.

This is my first of seven stars' decks and I am thrilled with my purchase.

I'll keep quite until more of them start to appear on doorsteps.

So very happy to hear your joyful enthusiasm, A! :* You have got yourself a real GEM, as i am sure you know. i am so thrilled with mine! :)

Curious to know what number you got...

strings of life

So very happy to hear your joyful enthusiasm, A! :* You have got yourself a real GEM, as i am sure you know. i am so thrilled with mine! :)

Curious to know what number you got...
#23, which is one of the numbers I requested before seven stars' told us to not ask for specific numbers since that would be too chaotic. So...maybe I got lucky :).

MoonGypsy

#23, which is one of the numbers I requested before seven stars' told us to not ask for specific numbers since that would be too chaotic. So...maybe I got lucky :).

Lucky Sagittarius! :D i was the first one who paid, so i was very lucky, too. i received Number One!!!!! :D [i didn't actually request it; it was the luck of the draw!]

Flaxen

The SDoB has landed in the UK!
I am now the proud custodian of No 6/100.
Cardstock and printing is lovely.
Looking forward to exploring the dark and cobwebby(if that is a word) corners of my deck.
Thank you Seven stars.

Wow! You got yours quickly...maybe I won't have so long to wait after all!

Asher

And I just unwrapped #24, auracana! (Didn't even think to request a number...)

It's a wonderful deck, and I am so excited to do some readings with it!

And its new home is a black, red-lined satin bag with the image of a ghostly hand clutching a blood-red rose...it's perfect!