Minchiate

Winterchild

Thanks again Agviz... I have emailed :) Gorgeous box...would like a booklet though to explain the extra cards, although I can live without one!

Padma

I have the LoS Minchie deck and book - love the deck! Book is just barely useable. :)

There was a thread here on Minchies earlier this year, thought this might help you:
Minchiate thread

KristinCali

I have the Il Meneghello Minchiate Fiorentine Etruria. I absolutely love it. Il Meneghello prints their cards with no plastic coating so they are raw and sensual in your hands! I don't have any other Minchiate deck to compare to but this is my recommendation. I don't think the Etruria version is in print but you can get an almost identical version here...

http://www.arnellart.com/osvaldo/taro-no-minchiate-fl.htm

If you have an interest already then I definitely think you should try a Minchiate deck! The extra majors add so much to a reading. It feels like I'm new to tarot all over again lol, it's exciting.

--------EDIT--------
Ooops looks like Agviz already beat me to this recommendation! So I SECOND this deck :D

agviz

I have two Minchiate decks from Meneghello, the Minchiate Florentine and the Minchiate Florentine Etruria. They're similar and both are great in their own way. The Eturia has a more refined line style and a semi-glossy coating whereas the other has cruder lines and is very matte. There's another thread about the differences somewhere around here.

I still haven't gotten around to learning how to read with these decks. That will be a future project.