Asking for help with the name of a tarot deck.

Cornacchia

Hello everyone. I have been searching for the name of a tarot deck for quite a while, with no luck. I have finally found pictures from the deck on Google, but no luck on the name. I would appreciate help if possible so I may find this deck once again. It was my first tarot which I no longer have. Thank you so much!

http://french.chass.utoronto.ca/as-sa/ASSA-No13/TarotCards.jpg (This is the only image I was able to find on Google.)

Le Fanu

The Prediction Tarot! Also comes in a set with book by Sasha Fenton

Published by the Aquarian Press in 1985, I think. I have this deck. I have a real soft spot for it.

Cornacchia

The Prediction Tarot! Also comes in a set with book by Sasha Fenton

Published by the Aquarian Press in 1985, I think. I have this deck. I have a real soft spot for it.

Yes! This is it! Thank you so much!!

Talitha

I'd never seen that deck before but I think it's quite beautiful! :)

Phineas

Any idea what the minors are like, are they illustrated or just pips?

Le Fanu

Just plain pips and - what's more - courts in the same pose....

But I do like this deck. Lovely misty, mysterious majors, nicely executed. I also bought this deck when it came out and it was one of my favourites at the time.

WhiteWolfy

They are just pips :)

Morwenna

Oh wow. I've seen that box in lots of places and never realized it contained such lovely cards! If I ever want another pip deck, I'll have to give this one some serious thought! (Thanks for posting the picture of that box; I'd never have recalled the name of the deck otherwise!)