Elemental Yes And No

michmm

thanks LadyBlackRose

LadyBlackRose said:
It could be a block... Or that your cards maybe trying to tell you something else. Perhaps they might think that you don't need to look at them elementaly and instead need to really look closely at the means of the cards and your own meanings for the cards. Could be that they're trying to give you some sound advice in these situations.

Hope this helps. And if you would like, I'd be glad to help you. If you would like, you can PM me with the reading and I'll take a look into it for you.

Blessed Be,
LadyBlackRose

thanks a million, i will take you up on your offer... will pm you soon with the spread. thanks again!
love and hugs
:love::love::love::love:
:love:mich:love:
:love::love::love::love:

pogo

yes/No

thanks for this spread--

it's very interesting. The first time I tried it, I had all major arcana and no reversals and the last card was the fool. It was interesting because it revealed a progressions of actions/behavior associated with question.

so repeated it for same question and received one each fire and water and major arcana elsewhere. still, it showed me a reaction or particular progression related to the question. Obviously it was a "maybe" answer with a very happy outcome indicated by 10cups.

It's very useful layout because in the four times I laid it, a card indicating the person in question was clearly indicated as were the conflicts he is going through. each time fire and water were paired, but a happy outcome given in the fifth place regarding the question with the person's card reversed revealing inner turnoil or disillusionment.

is really nice because it can reveal much about inner conflict that may be unspoken or dreams and aspirations which we prefer to hide.

thanks--

pogo

elemental yes and no

this spred is really amazing--

even when I use different system of elements
pentacles-air
wands-earth
cups-water
swords-fire

the readings cannot be construed differently or changed by flipping system. when court cards and major arcana have elements and astrological signs, they only add weight to response and answer remains the same as if they were neutral. no matter how many times I laid it out, I received consistent response, but with different insights regarding the issues involved.

michmm

michmm said:
hi ladyblackrose
congratulations on a great spread...my only problem is that every time I try this spread, all i get is "NO" answers...and i can tell you, its pretty frustrating!!!
i wonder if its just a block with this spread for me??!!
:laugh:

hi again ladyblackrose,
i had posted that i was getting "NO" answers from this spread and maybe it's just a block!
well, i wanted to share this with u... one of the times i used ur spread was when i asked about my aunt visiting us in India from the US...everything was all set and there was no doubt about her flight details / her trip, we were so SURE she WAS coming! but when I did the spread, i got a NO! I asked another question, Will she come to India in January and again I got a NO! asked two other inconsequential questions also, and i got No's again!
that's when i posted on this thread!
and lo and behold! the day she was due to leave, we got a call that she had postponed her trip due to a terrible cough and she would be now coming in FEBRUARY!!!

So, i guess, it wasn't a block, it was just a real, 100% NO!!!

Now for the icing on the cake!! She is due to come tomorrow (2nd Feb), but when i again asked the cards if she would come to Bombay, India on the 2nd of Feb, i again got a NO. geez! *^$@*#$^**$@#$ Turns out that there is a workers' strike at our airport in bombay and who knows??? she may land up here a day later because of the strike??!!! :-(
will keep u posted!

LadyBlackRose

WOW! Thats quite interesting... Well I hope she will make it there to see you sometime though. Good luck and Blessed be!

LadyBlackRose

michmm

Hope you don't mind... i want to get some more practice using your spread, so I am going to offer readings to all at AT, using your Elemental Yes and No spread.....
i will let u know how it turns out!!!
thanks for the spread...
:)
:love:
mich

LadyBlackRose

michmm said:
Hope you don't mind... i want to get some more practice using your spread, so I am going to offer readings to all at AT, using your Elemental Yes and No spread.....
i will let u know how it turns out!!!
thanks for the spread...
:)
:love:
mich

LOL. That is totally fine! Yes you have to let me know how it goes! :D

Amhran

This spread is really good at analyzing the situation in addition to the yes / no part of it.

Last night I asked a question about a relationship, then shuffled very well and asked another question about the same relationship. The yes / no part was different, but the cards in the "situation" and "advice" places that came up were the same exact both times!!

obsidian_queen

Amazing spread..but ...hiccup!

What if when you ask a yes or no question like: will X and Y have a romantic relationship, and you get almost all cups, and POSITIVE cups at that for, 2,and 3 like perhaps the 6 of cups, 10 of cups and maybe 4 of wands for position 4. Is it STILL no? Based only on the fact that 2 out of the 3 cards are water and not active cards like air and fire? That confused me a lil because I was doing fine till that result happened. The outcome card wasn't bad; I got the Star. Any thoughts on how to interpret a result like that?

LadyBlackRose

obsidian_queen said:
What if when you ask a yes or no question like: will X and Y have a romantic relationship, and you get almost all cups, and POSITIVE cups at that for, 2,and 3 like perhaps the 6 of cups, 10 of cups and maybe 4 of wands for position 4. Is it STILL no? Based only on the fact that 2 out of the 3 cards are water and not active cards like air and fire? That confused me a lil because I was doing fine till that result happened. The outcome card wasn't bad; I got the Star. Any thoughts on how to interpret a result like that?

When you sat down to do the spread, you were concentraiting on doing it with the elements. So I would probably say it is a no. But if you were thinking about going with what the cards tells you in positions 2, 3, and 4 then it would probably be that you will get together with the person (6/c) and that it will be successful(10/c) and there will be happiness(4/w). I am not sure what you had really set in mind when you did the spread. If you were concentraiting more on what the elements would be or by your own intuition. So with this, I would have to tell you to probably go with your very own heart. What it tells you. Maybe do another reading to clairify the cards from this one. And set in your mind which way you plan to read the cards.

Blessed Be,
LadyBlackRose