Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

Reading for Ronia

Hi Minderwiz :) I know you have outstanding readings, so I'll wait for when you have the time. I wanted to ask about this job I started... remember, the one not so comfortable one... I am putting a lot of effort in it but I truly feel I don't belong there and it's not getting easier, it's getting more difficult as I hate lying, both to toehrs and to myself. Anyhow, I do put an effort and I'm still there with some family problems aside again but i was wondering if you could ask if I'll last at this job? I know we are not supposed to ask questions which basically depend on us but since I am by no means quitting at this point (I need the money), I wish I knew what the perspective is for me there? Will they fire me? Will I start doing better? I know it's not the most clear question of all, so feel free to paraphrase it if needed. Thank you.

The chart cast has Libra rising, so you are signified by Venus. Venus has just entered Leo and is conjunct the MC, so I'm treating that as tenth house. Venus in Leo is Peregrine that is she has no essential dignity. As yet Venus is not under the beams so she's free from that debility. Essentially the chart shows what you describe. You want the job, you've got the job but you're worried that your not the suitable person to hold the job and you need some help or guidance.

The job itself is signified by the Sun, which is in it's own sign and triplicity. The Job is good (at least in terms of what else is available) and it isn't going to change much (Leo is a fixed sign and the Sun is not near the end of the sign).

There are two things which perhaps show that the job has got a little easier. Both malefics, Mars and Saturn are placed in the Ascendant (you), though Saturn is right at the end of the first and both are not in the sign of the Ascendant. Both malefics have been in a square to the Sun, Mars first and Saturn most recently. In both cases the aspect is separating, so any difficulties lie in the past (though recent past).

Whilst there's no aspect forming between Venus and the Sun (Venus will first conjoin Jupiter). This isn't a question about whether you will get the job, you already have it. That Venus is in the tenth is enough to signify you will keep the job, as long as you want it.

Your co-significator the Moon, is opposing the Ascendant and applying to a trine with Mercury in the tenth. The Moon is also closely applying to a Taurus ingress, so again there's a promise of better things to come. Mercury is also about to enter Virgo, it's own sign.

Just for comparison I tried whole sign houses to see if it made any significant difference to the reading. That would put Venus into the eleventh house, which is the house of Good Spirit and the house of friends, groups and patronage. The Peregrine status reinforces your need for someone at work (patron) to provide some help and guidance. However, Venus is applying to that conjunction with Jupiter, which is the benefic of sect. Lilly certainly would allow accidental dignity, for this, no matter which chart we are looking at. Jupiter might well signify the person or persons who will be able to help, alternatively it might signify improving conditions surrounding you.

Further improvement is suggested by the Moon's forthcoming ingress into Taurus, its exaltation.

So will things get better, both house systems suggest that they will. Should you sit back and wait for it to happen. I don't think so. Venus is Peregrine and that suggests some help is needed. That doesn't need to be an 'official' approach. support can often be given outside the normal structures or procedures, depending on the organisation's culture. but even a dysfunctional organisation usually has the means to do this.

The tenth Place becomes Cancer. That means that the Moon is it's significator and the close, but separating opposition to the Ascendant, suggests some difficulties or problems in the past.

Attachments

• Ronia Aug 2014.jpg
    Ronia Aug 2014.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 64

Ronia

The chart cast has Libra rising, so you are signified by Venus. Venus has just entered Leo and is conjunct the MC, so I'm treating that as tenth house. Venus in Leo is Peregrine that is she has no essential dignity. As yet Venus is not under the beams so she's free from that debility. Essentially the chart shows what you describe. You want the job, you've got the job but you're worried that your not the suitable person to hold the job and you need some help or guidance.

The job itself is signified by the Sun, which is in it's own sign and triplicity. The Job is good (at least in terms of what else is available) and it isn't going to change much (Leo is a fixed sign and the Sun is not near the end of the sign).

There are two things which perhaps show that the job has got a little easier. Both malefics, Mars and Saturn are placed in the Ascendant (you), though Saturn is right at the end of the first and both are not in the sign of the Ascendant. Both malefics have been in a square to the Sun, Mars first and Saturn most recently. In both cases the aspect is separating, so any difficulties lie in the past (though recent past).

Whilst there's no aspect forming between Venus and the Sun (Venus will first conjoin Jupiter). This isn't a question about whether you will get the job, you already have it. That Venus is in the tenth is enough to signify you will keep the job, as long as you want it.

Your co-significator the Moon, is opposing the Ascendant and applying to a trine with Mercury in the tenth. The Moon is also closely applying to a Taurus ingress, so again there's a promise of better things to come. Mercury is also about to enter Virgo, it's own sign.

Just for comparison I tried whole sign houses to see if it made any significant difference to the reading. That would put Venus into the eleventh house, which is the house of Good Spirit and the house of friends, groups and patronage. The Peregrine status reinforces your need for someone at work (patron) to provide some help and guidance. However, Venus is applying to that conjunction with Jupiter, which is the benefic of sect. Lilly certainly would allow accidental dignity, for this, no matter which chart we are looking at. Jupiter might well signify the person or persons who will be able to help, alternatively it might signify improving conditions surrounding you.

Further improvement is suggested by the Moon's forthcoming ingress into Taurus, its exaltation.

So will things get better, both house systems suggest that they will. Should you sit back and wait for it to happen. I don't think so. Venus is Peregrine and that suggests some help is needed. That doesn't need to be an 'official' approach. support can often be given outside the normal structures or procedures, depending on the organisation's culture. but even a dysfunctional organisation usually has the means to do this.

The tenth Place becomes Cancer. That means that the Moon is it's significator and the close, but separating opposition to the Ascendant, suggests some difficulties or problems in the past.

Hi Minderwiz and thank you for the reading! I do see how the pregrine venus describes me at this point... I'm also wondering should I start looking for other jobs again. You know, I told you this job has neither helath nor any other benefits (pension, insurance, etc), it's part-time and therefore less paid than a full-time one. The only thing that actually serves me well at this time is that being part-time it allows me to pick up my son from scholl BUT the lack of health coverage is a big issue, which makes me wonder why this job looks so dignified in the chart... Any full-time job has benefits here, so any full-time job would be better, even less paid but with health coverage.

Anyways, to the help. The previous person who was doing my job is still coming once a week to advise BUT she also has problems with realizing she needs to elt e do things my way and the conflict is already present. I spoke about this to one of the directors yesterday as I'm in no mood to trifle with it for longer. Next week I'll have my conversation with directors prior to my one week off and we'll see what will come out of it. But technically there is no one else who knows the job except this previous woman. If she decides she won't advise any longer because she is offended by not being allowed to bossy me around, well.. it will be only me.

My main concern is the lack of any benefits. It means we are nt covered in any way. That's not good in this country.

Minderwiz

Reading for Ethereal

here is the question regarding underhanded/sneaky things pertaining to inheritances

what are the possibilities that a sibling has done something underhanded to make sure that I don't get my rightly inheritances from my father?

hope I worded that correctly. If not ,you can change the wording to better fit the question.

thanks, again! greatly looking forward to this!

Firstly, sorry about the further delay but I did not want to try the reading whilst I was ill. The chances that the reading would be poor would have increased dramatically.

The chart I have has Capricorn rising, so you are signified by Saturn, which is placed in Scorpio very near the MC. Saturn is not particularly strong in Scorpio indeed it is Peregrine. So whilst you are well placed to act, you are not sure what the actions should be or which way to move.

Your sibling is signified by Mars, and Mars too is in Scorpio, having just passed Saturn, it is less than a degree away. In terms of the power here, your sibling is in the stronger position by some distance.

The inheritance itself is eighth house (other people's money and money associated with death). The cusp of the house is in Leo, so the inheritance is signified by the Sun (a natural significator of your father). The Sun has just passed from Leo into Virgo, so in some way the inheritance has been moved or altered - probably been made smaller but still where it should be.

Saturn makes only a separating sextile to the Sun however the Moon may come to the rescue, not only because it is your co-significator. The Moon at 15 degrees Virgo made it's last aspect as a conjunction with the Sun. It's next aspect will be a sextile to Saturn.

So you will get your inheritance but it might not be as much as you expect it to be. There's no indication here that your sibling has been acting in an untoward manner, except that his/her significator is Mars, the out of sect malefic in this chart (the bad guy).

The diminishing of the inheritance (if I'm right about that) may not be because someone has dipped their hand in it (there's no indication of that) but it could be for other reasons - bad investments for example or bad management. There is still value to it. The Sun is in its own decan but that is not the same as being in its own sign.

Both Mars and Saturn are in the same decan - the decan of the Sun, so it would seen that you will both share in the inheritance - and again there's nothing to suggest that your sibling will get more than you.

If I'd have used whole sign houses, I would have come to basically the same conclusion. The Sun would still rule the eight. However the change of sign would indicate a change of house as well, and that could indicate a significant change in the location of the inheritance, if it's invested that might simply be a major change in the investment portfolio. If the inheritance is in the form of property, then it might signify a change in the property market.

If there's any chance, if I were you I'd want to have some idea of value at the moment. Hopefully I'm wrong and it will be what you expect but you need to know what it's currently worth and more to the point how it's going to be divided.

Attachments

• Ethereal Sibling.jpg
    Ethereal Sibling.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 58

Ethereal

i fully understand not taking this read on, while ill. no problem, minderwiz. just grateful you did this for me. yes, I can see how my sibling is in a stronger position than I am; and yes, by some distance. inheritance moved/ altered. when you mentioned property markert, I could see this as being how it was altered. the place where my dad has a home has tanked in property values badly in the past several years. so, that makes total sense. inheritance smaller, nothing indicating sibling did anything regarding this...except his significator is mars out of sect, in this chart. I can see this. with no doubt. so, all in all its there, but smaller. I am understanding this right? yes, I do think I need to know the total value and how it will be divided. so true. thank you MUCH minderwiz! taking time to do this for me. again as always, appreciated!

Minderwiz

Yes you've got it right. I don't see that your sibling has done anything untoward at all in this chart, though I doubt that they are a 'nice person.'

Your point on the property prices locally, seems to fit in with the possible reasons for the fall in value. Of course, prices can rise again, but if it came to it, at the moment it would be smaller than you had previously expected. For your own peace of mind though, I think it's worth seeing what the situation is and how the total inheritance would be divided. That allows you to plan but it also means that any future changes would need to be explained, rather than presented as a fait accompl.

Good luck!!

Ethereal

good to see I read this right. and, sibling is certainly , *not* a nice person. at all. yes, the real estate thing does tie in with this read, I can see it. yes, look into all of this; however, the sibling (mars) and doing this will be nearly impossible. control issues going on. thanks for the read and response, again!

LaRazia

Hi guys! I would just like to offer my knowledge of horary chart readings. I have done horary readings professionally, and I have been taught by one of Deborah H's best students so, I would also like to try and help, but I love love horaries :)

Ronia

Welcome, LaRazia! When/if you want to read for someone, the questions are in the Horary Readings Questions thread, just a couple of threads below this one.

Minderwiz

Hi guys! I would just like to offer my knowledge of horary chart readings. I have done horary readings professionally, and I have been taught by one of Deborah H's best students so, I would also like to try and help, but I love love horaries :)

Welcome, LaRazia! When/if you want to read for someone, the questions are in the Horary Readings Questions thread, just a couple of threads below this one.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome and YES!

My health is currently patchy, so I'd welcome someone else to try. I think NamasteIndia has a question and you might like to have a go at that.

LaRazia

Hello guys!

can anyone link me to Kitty's chart i promised to give her a reading,

and right you will check N's question now too!