Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

Note to krapowgai

The first chart I cast is not a valid one - I have Saturn in the first House but not mitigating circumstances. So I'll try again later.

Minderwiz

Reading for Krapowgai

Hi :) Are you still taking questions? If so, I would like to post my question here too please. I would like to know when I will meet my husband/soulmate so to speak. I have chosen to be single for a long time after a painful heartbreak (9 years.. I know I don't get over things easily lol) Now I am feeling the loneliness creep in and I feel I am once again ready to give. Over the past few months, I have tried to be out on the dating scene but have not felt a connection with anyone and I'm just wondering how long it will be before I meet that man where and what kind of person will he be? personal description? attributes? anything you can pick up on would be great. thank you!

Agreed period 6 - 18 months.

The chart has Sagittarius rising, which means that you are signified by Jupiter. Jupiter is in Gemini in the sixth House which is not a fortunate position. However Jupiter does have some but not a lot of essential dignity. It's in it's own Face but that's all. So you're not in a position where you are easily noticed by suitable men and you don't have much power to influence the situation. However you really are concerned about this potential meeting. Jupiter is ruled by Mercury who signifies the significant other and also in the Terms of Mercury This strong interest is emphasised by the Lot of Marriage being on your Ascendant...it's your key focus.

Mercury has just entered Leo and so is ruled by the Sun. Mercury has just entered the eighth House, another poor placement in terms of 'visibility'. . However Mercury is in the Terms of Jupiter, so we have a weak mutual reception.....he will find you attractive if you met, and even better Mercury is applying to a conjunction with the Lot of Marriage for Men....so he's not going to be averse to the idea of a long term relationship.

In this case there's something even better still. Mercury at 2 degrees Leo is applying to a sextile to Jupiter at 3 degrees 30 minutes of Gemini. This would usually indicate a 'Yes' answer to the question, i.e. you will meet him during this time period.

There is one 'fly in the ointment'.... Jupiter is conjunct the South Node to 4 minutes and the South Node is seen as malefic. Worse still Mercury will sextile the South Node, just before it sextiles Jupiter. This could mean a last minute hitch with the meeting or either you or he doesn't come over well to the other. There's a danger that things can go wrong. If it were Saturn or Mars there, I'd say things almost certainly will go wrong but the South Node is a point, not a planet so things may gp wrong, rather than will go wrong. So if this date does indeed materialise be very careful thatyou don't get off on the wrong foot.

Now the attraction is there but it's not leaping out as strong, so you might find your reaction is that you like him but don't see him initially as a potential husband.

At this point I'd say the balance is weakly in favour of a yes answer. So at worst there's a chance that you might meet someone you like but they're not likely to sweep you off your feet. However I can see that there's also a risk that you just don't notice each other. i think it's a small risk, it's far more likely that you will both take notice of the other. But whether the fire is ignited is the real question for both of you.

Good luck I hope it does work out

Attachments

• Krapowgai Horory.jpg
    Krapowgai Horory.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 278

Minderwiz

Reading for NamasteIndia

Hi,

I am here after a longtime.
I can do a reading exchange for you.

But i would like to know what all to expect in my current job?

The chart I have cast has Sagittarius rising, so you are signified by Jupiter. Jupiter is in Gemini and conjunct the Descendant - a strong position but not particularly strong in terms of essential dignity. Whilst you are highly noticeable in your job, you are not particularly strong in it. That could be because it is demanding or even because it is too easy (where you lose interest in the day to day routines). However Jupiter is also Direct and swift in motion, so any lack of interest or difficulty is offset by you more than keeping pace with it. So you sctually seem to be performing the job well. There is however a conjunction of Jupiter with the South Node, and that is seen as something of a malefic influence. So you might be experiencing some difficulties with the job that you shouldn't be in normal circumstances.

The job itself is signified by the ruler of the MC, Venus, through Libra. Venus has just stationed Direct and is extremely slow in motion. Indeed Venus is moving at one third the speed of Jupiter whereas usually it moves about 12 times faster. This could well signify that you feel the job is not going anywhere, and comes back to a possible losing of interest because you are bored.

Venus too is angular in the Seventh, it's a seemingly prominent job but as Venus has no dignity at it's current position, the job really doesn't measure up to your expectations. Which again seems to suggest that you might be losing interest and concentration in it.

Your income (from the job and other things) is shown by the ruler of the second House. That is Saturn placed in Libra in the tenth House. Saturn is in exaltation so your income is good but Saturn has just turned Direct so you might have been experiencing some fall in income and certainly there seems no prospect of your income growing much beyond it's current levels. So your not badly paid for the job but neither the job nor your income show much prospect for growth over the next few months.

However I don't think you can simply give up the job. Saturn is the Triplicity ruler for the Air Signs, and has such has rulership over Jupiter - you need or want the money too much too give it up easily.

As both Jupiter (you) and Venus (the job) are in Gemini, they are ruled by Mercury (your husband), so I think that you might be in for a family argument if you decided to give them up.

Will things get better in the longer term? Yes and No. Venus will gain speed and the job will grow, becoming more interesting but also more demanding and as Venus will begin to leave Jupiter behind you might find this something of a struggle. But that's much further in the future than this reading covers.

For the moment the job seems to pay well, is within your competence level but id likrly to remain unsatisfying. For those looking in from the outside you seem well placed but I suspect you are not particularly happy with the situation. and it's prospects.

Attachments

• Namaste India Horary.jpg
    Namaste India Horary.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 273

NamasteIndia

The chart I have cast has Sagittarius rising, so you are signified by Jupiter. Jupiter is in Gemini and conjunct the Descendant - a strong position but not particularly strong in terms of essential dignity.
As per vedic astrology i have a saggitarius rising and my moon is in pisces which is ruled by Jupiter. So you are accurate i am saggitarian.
Whilst you are highly noticeable in your job, you are not particularly strong in it. That could be because it is demanding or even because it is too easy (where you lose interest in the day to day routines). However Jupiter is also Direct and swift in motion, so any lack of interest or difficulty is offset by you more than keeping pace with it. So you sctually seem to be performing the job well. There is however a conjunction of Jupiter with the South Node, and that is seen as something of a malefic influence. So you might be experiencing some difficulties with the job that you shouldn't be in normal circumstances.
I work for a NGO teaching spoken english to underprivileged children. Till last year the syllabus seemed OK but this year i will be getting the same batch of children who will probably be going through 60% of similar syllabus which i actually feel stupid teaching. So you are right I am bored and actually during the demo sessions teaching stupid things like stand up, sit down seems rubbish for me.

The job itself is signified by the ruler of the MC, Venus, through Libra. Venus has just stationed Direct and is extremely slow in motion. Indeed Venus is moving at one third the speed of Jupiter whereas usually it moves about 12 times faster. This could well signify that you feel the job is not going anywhere, and comes back to a possible losing of interest because you are bored.
ya looking at the senseless syllabus and the same batch of students i feel its going nowhere.
Venus too is angular in the Seventh, it's a seemingly prominent job but as Venus has no dignity at it's current position, the job really doesn't measure up to your expectations. Which again seems to suggest that you might be losing interest and concentration in it.
Ya its a low paying job usually taken up by college students as a part time job or by retired personnel for extra income in silver innings. I am in my early 30's and i have chosen this organization for long term career which seems stupid.
Your income (from the job and other things) is shown by the ruler of the second House. That is Saturn placed in Libra in the tenth House. Saturn is in exaltation so your income is good but Saturn has just turned Direct so you might have been experiencing some fall in income and certainly there seems no prospect of your income growing much beyond it's current levels. So your not badly paid for the job but neither the job nor your income show much prospect for growth over the next few months.
Actually i just got a appraisal of 10% along with that my timings are increased i will be paid 2000rupees more compared to earlier. So its the highest i have ever earned from the first time i started working 12 years back. I have always had low paying jobs and many jobs i left midway or was asked to leave.
However I don't think you can simply give up the job. Saturn is the Triplicity ruler for the Air Signs, and has such has rulership over Jupiter - you need or want the money too much too give it up easily.
As both Jupiter (you) and Venus (the job) are in Gemini, they are ruled by Mercury (your husband), so I think that you might be in for a family argument if you decided to give them up.
like i said earlier this is first time in life till date that i have been earning so much money.
Will things get better in the longer term? Yes and No. Venus will gain speed and the job will grow, becoming more interesting but also more demanding and as Venus will begin to leave Jupiter behind you might find this something of a struggle. But that's much further in the future than this reading covers.
Actually i thought you would highlight the issue of bullying, harassed by co - workers etc.
For the moment the job seems to pay well, is within your competence level but id likrly to remain unsatisfying. For those looking in from the outside you seem well placed but I suspect you are not particularly happy with the situation. and it's prospects.

Ya the pay is good and its a good organization but i don't have any friends there in 32 staff members i haven't been close to anyone also some new colleagues who have joined me are bullying me and some are trying to extort favors from me some dangerous favors......can you just highlight on this particular issue i mean instead on focusing on money or career growth part just focusing on the relationship with colleagues and the resultant outcome.
Because the scenario there is getting dangerous.

Minderwiz

Actually i thought you would highlight the issue of bullying, harassed by co - workers etc.

Ya the pay is good and its a good organization but i don't have any friends there in 32 staff members i haven't been close to anyone also some new colleagues who have joined me are bullying me and some are trying to extort favors from me some dangerous favors......can you just highlight on this particular issue i mean instead on focusing on money or career growth part just focusing on the relationship with colleagues and the resultant outcome.
Because the scenario there is getting dangerous.

I'm sorry to hear that but sadly you didn't make it the focus of your question, so I didn't particularly look for it in the reading - horary focuses very specific targets. Looking back at the chart I cast, your co-workers are those other people around you, in the context of the question.

That would make them seventh house - and signified by Mercury. As outlined in the main reading, Jupiter is ruled by Mercury, so they have power over you and Jupiter is conjunct the malefic South Node, which is in Fall in Gemini (so it's definitely malefic). This would describe the situation that you outline - a miserable one. It did go through my mind as to how the South Node would affect Jupiter in the job. It could signal difficulties performing the job because of low capability - but as Jupiter (You) has more essential dignity than the job (Venus) I didn't see that as a problem. The misery doesn't come from the job per se but from the surrounding people (Jupiter is in the house of 'other people' - the seventh).

Will this change? The power balance is in favour of Mercury and Jupiter is at the beginning of Gemini, so it's not leaving there any time soon. Both Jupiter and the South Node move slowly but as Jupiter is Direct and the South Node Retrograde they are mutually moving away from each other - it will be slow but it will happen. Mercury has also been applying to Jupiter by sextile (not a malefic aspect but perhaps showing how easy the bullying has been to carry out). That sextile is now completed and Mercury is separating.

So again, things will improve although not very quickly at all. In real time Jupiter will have separated from the South Node in just over a month, but the effects of the bullying might well continue beyond that point.

I'd suggest that if things have not improved in a the next six weeks you talk to management about it and consider making a serious complaint - indeed if you were in the UK, that harassment at work would be illegal and your employer would be forced to act to protect you. I don't know what the situation is in India but for your own health's sake I think you should seriously consider taking action if things don't begin to improve.

NamasteIndia

I'm sorry to hear that but sadly you didn't make it the focus of your question, so I didn't particularly look for it in the reading - horary focuses very specific targets. Looking back at the chart I cast, your co-workers are those other people around you, in the context of the question.
I thought since the condition is so miserable you would automatically see the chart and realize that the relationship with colleagues is heresay so i particularly did not focus on that aspect
That would make them seventh house - and signified by Mercury. As outlined in the main reading, Jupiter is ruled by Mercury, so they have power over you and Jupiter is conjunct the malefic South Node, which is in Fall in Gemini (so it's definitely malefic). This would describe the situation that you outline - a miserable one. It did go through my mind as to how the South Node would affect Jupiter in the job. It could signal difficulties performing the job because of low capability - but as Jupiter (You) has more essential dignity than the job (Venus) I didn't see that as a problem. The misery doesn't come from the job per se but from the surrounding people (Jupiter is in the house of 'other people' - the seventh).
ya right the misery is not coming actually from the job but its coming from the surrounding people though the work is boring and dull and coupled with it the irritating college students who work there who are just in for fun and who bunk a lot and their work gets transferred onto me its overall perplexing.
Will this change? The power balance is in favour of Mercury and Jupiter is at the beginning of Gemini, so it's not leaving there any time soon. Both Jupiter and the South Node move slowly but as Jupiter is Direct and the South Node Retrograde they are mutually moving away from each other - it will be slow but it will happen. Mercury has also been applying to Jupiter by sextile (not a malefic aspect but perhaps showing how easy the bullying has been to carry out). That sextile is now completed and Mercury is separating
So again, things will improve although not very quickly at all. In real time Jupiter will have separated from the South Node in just over a month, but the effects of the bullying might well continue beyond that point.
actually one of the girl who used to bully me badly is now in a separate department and luckily we interact lesser now.
I'd suggest that if things have not improved in a the next six weeks you talk to management about it and consider making a serious complaint - indeed if you were in the UK, that harassment at work would be illegal and your employer would be forced to act to protect you. I don't know what the situation is in India but for your own health's sake I think you should seriously consider taking action if things don't begin to improve.
Here in India there are no laws against bullying neither against ragging in college. People get away with anything even mother in law burn their daughter in law alive and get away scott free. But the main bully in my workplace is shifted plus i overheard that she got better offer so she would be leaving soon.
There are some scrupulous people around me dangerous to the core the environment is not safe but i just keep hoping things will change for better.

Thank you so much for the reading, for your time and energy.
You have done a excellent reading like the previous times.
Do inform me next time you will be having the horary readings...

Namaste

Minderwiz

Reading for Moveinwaves

If you still have time for one more, I would love one too please.

How will I be able to improve my career growth and improve my finances (pay increment etc) with the current company or should I look elsewhere?

Many thanks!

I'll confine the reading to the next 12 months. Beyond that horary tends not to operate so well.

The attached chart has Scorpio rising, so you are signified by Mars. Currently Mars is on the cusp of Libra, which is it's Detriment (opposite it's rulership of Aries). This is a debility and as it signifies you, it suggests that things have just or are about to change to a weaker situation. Mars is technically within the tenth House but as it's less than five degrees from the eleventh cusp, it is more concerned with issues of the eleventh House. That is your immediate concerns are your hopes and aspirations, rather than the job itself. The position is not bad. Mars is Direct, free from the Sun's beams but it's not particularly fast and it's occidental (it's waning compared to the Sun). Generally your situation appears to be one that is getting weaker rather than stronger.

The job is signified by the ruler of the MC, which is Mercury. Mercury is in Leo, where it is Peregrine, that is it has no essential dignity at all. It's not a particularly good job, unless the owner/CEO/Manager decides to provide support for it. No interest from the boss means it's a pretty unreliable as a source of employment, even if you like doing it. I suspect your enthusiasm for it has recently changed though. Mars was in Virgo, ruled by Mercury, which suggests some real interest in it, but now that interest has waned - it's not really in your top priority list - unless there's money in it or something else that will keep you going. However Mercury is slow - things are not going as you would hope, even if they are headed in the right direction, the job is not challenging or rewarding in itself. In terms of position, Mercury is in the ninth - not a bad position and trine the Ascendant by house. However the ninth is a cadent house and again suggests that things are not as good as they were.

Your income and financial rewards are shown by the second house - ruled by Jupiter. This would normally suggest that things are good in terms of pay and might well get better. Jupiter itself is in Gemini where it has dignity by Face (Decan) which is not particularly bad but is also not particularly good. This is not a rapidly growing or strong Jupiter, it's a barely OK Jupiter. Even worse it's conjunct the malefic South Node. Now this aspect is separating so things will improve, albeit slowly. However things are not as good as they could be....Jupiter is not promising a good increase in income over the year. The reason for this in practice is likely to be restrictions of the job/employer, as Jupiter is ruled by Mercury and Mercury rules the job. If the job is not strong then the pay is not going to grow as you would hope, even though superficially it seems as though it could.

Should you leave the job?

That's a decision for you but I don't see things improving. Indeed the slowing Mercury indicates that Mercury (the job) will eventually Station Retrograde - the job will move in the opposite direction. This is not likely to occur in the time period of the reading but things will noticeably slow.

However the issue is will you easily obtain another job = again that's your call but I don't see you automatically walking into something better. However it will do no harm to keep with the current job whilst looking round for another one.

Sorry not to be optimistic but the chart doesn't show much improvement, though it doesn't show a drastic falling off in the short term. If there were good days, then they are now fading.

Attachments

• Moveinwaves Horary.png
    Moveinwaves Horary.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 282

Minderwiz

Reading for Ethereal

hi!

if your taking more sitter's i would love a reading. here is my question:

what are the possibilities that B and i will be able to reconnect and reconcile at some point in the future?

anytbing you get around this situation at all, please let me know. thank you!

here is the clairification you needed:

yes, B and i were in a romantic relationship
i would like to renew the old relationship
i am female

anything else you need, please let me know. thank you so much for you time and effort doing this for me!

My first two attempts at a chart produced a 'No outcome' and a 'Never comes to any good' considerations so here's my third and final attempt:

The chart has Leo rising, so you are signified by the Sun, which is currently in Cancer where it has no essential dignity (Peregrine). You really don't have much, if any, power to affect the outcome here, and you will probably need at least some help from someone else. Furthermore the Sun is in the twelfth House, which is not a good position - it can't be 'seen' from the Ascendant and also as it is the ruler of the Ascendant, that weakens its position still further. So you're not really well placed to do anuthing and you don't really have much power to act, even if you could....not really an ideal situation.

He is signified by Saturn, ruler of the Descendant. Saturn is in Libra, where it is in Exaltation, so he's much more able to act than you. That's good if he's in a position to act and also wants to act. Only one of you need take that first step.

Saturn is in the fourth House - it is angular, so he's also in a position to act But there's still quite a lot of bad feeling, both on his part and yours. The Sun in Cancer is in the Detriment of Saturn, and Saturn in Libra is in the Fall of the Sun. If you had not had a previous relationship, I'd say you didn't like each other. That might still be the case if the break up was acrimonious but asking this question suggests that you want to let the past go. I'm not sure that will hold for him.

The next thing to look for is an aspect between Sun and Saturn which is applying = that would signal that the two of you are coming together again. Now there is such as aspect. The Sun in Cancer is applying to a square with Saturn in Libra. Such an aspect suggests that you will come together but not necessarily that the relationship will resume. If the planets were in opposite signs, then I'd say almost certainly that the relationship will rekindle. As it is the past might be the problem, at least as far as he's concerned.

If this comes off, it will be with difficulty and a lot of work and quite possibly help from someone else, such as a friend I've looked at the Lots of Marriage, The Valens Lot, which is the most used one, is ruled by the Sun and shows your interest but his antipathy, (Leo is the Detriment of Saturn, though there is some slight hope from it falling in the Decan of Saturn. Of the others, Saturn only features in the Alternative Lot for Men, and then only as Term ruler....his enthusiasm for a rekindling of the flame is at best luke warm indicating the scale of your problem here.

It might come off, iff he gets to notice you things might change but I think it's going to be an uneasy reunion and you might find it doesn't go as hoped or there are delays and other issues first.

The good thing is that there is a possibility and that is better than offering nothing But don't assume that you won't have to work long and hard and that he has to decide it's worth pursuing for this to come off.

Attachments

• Ethereal Horary.jpg
    Ethereal Horary.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 273

Ethereal

oh dear! i looks pretty bleak, to say the least. i agree that there may be a slight glimmer of hope here, but i do think it would be up to him to carry it forward. his decision more than mine. no i don't have any power to act at this point, it is so true. i ended things between us, and i know he is not happy about the way it all came about. i have to agree that if it was rekindled, it would be an awful lot of hard work and effort needed to make it work. the past and what happened would definitely be the problem, in his mind anyhow. i don't even know if i would be able to reason with him about how i actually felt, and why i did what i did do. i *think,* we could talk again, but as you said no absolutes that our relationship would resume again. everything you got here is 110% accurate! and, to see it astrology wise brings it home to me, even more so. how i wish things would have been different; and i do think he does to. at least on some level. i get the feeling not only from the chart you did, but in my heart that it has all slipped away, to the point of no return. great big THANK YOU! for taking the time to do this for me! not to mention the first two you attempted. it means alot!

ps. if you do these again in the near future would you be willing to do one for me, *repeat offender?" ;) i would love to look into my personal/self situation/life issues currently. thanks once again!

Minderwiz

oh dear! i looks pretty bleak, to say the least. i agree that there may be a slight glimmer of hope here....

The situation is not hopeless, a square aspect will work in your favour, but it signals some difficulties, delays and obstacles. The thing that concerns me more is that his feelings are not positive towards you.....that's what you have to overcome and in some ways it's a tall order. But the chance is there, even if it's not a strong one.