Not sure if right forum? ..Dream interpretation?

Talulah26

A friend of mine had a dream that his girlfriend slit his throat, he was a bit disturbed by it... my interpretation of this would be he feel vulnerable with her? she has potential to hurt him? any other suggestions?

Chanah

Probably not the right forum, but if you are looking for astrological dream interpretations, a horary focussing on the ninth house (dreams and prophecies) might be revealing.

PathWalker

I think dream interpretation goes in the "Divination" forum - if you private message a moderator they will be happy to move it to the right spot for you.

You can find the moderators here I think

http://www.tarotforum.net/showgroups.php

Pathwalker

Talulah26

great thanks for that but since we're here ...any interpretations?

Minderwiz

I've moved the thread to Divination, where it will reach more dream interpreters

danieljuk

A friend of mine had a dream that his girlfriend slit his throat, he was a bit disturbed by it... my interpretation of this would be he feel vulnerable with her? she has potential to hurt him? any other suggestions?

the throat as a symbol is the key here. In many cultures it represents "expression" or speaking. for example it is the fifth Chakra point 'Vishuddha'. I see this dream then as a symbol that expression is being blocked. Does his girlfriend not let him express himself or speak freely? perhaps he can't bring up what he wants to say to her. For some reason he is unable to express himself freely and that is a message he needs to work on. What can't he say? Why can't he express himself freely? but I think it's less disturbing that the image of the dream :cool2:

Talulah26

Thank you Minderwiz!

the throat as a symbol is the key here. In many cultures it represents "expression" or speaking. for example it is the fifth Chakra point 'Vishuddha'. I see this dream then as a symbol that expression is being blocked. Does his girlfriend not let him express himself or speak freely? perhaps he can't bring up what he wants to say to her. For some reason he is unable to express himself freely and that is a message he needs to work on. What can't he say? Why can't he express himself freely? but I think it's less disturbing that the image of the dream :cool2:

Thank you he was taking it quite seriously and was worried about someone getting hurt. He was feeling disturbed by it but im sure your interpretation will make much more sense to him.