Missing diamond

Labhraín

I lost a diamond earring in my bedroom recently and have scoured the room from top to bottom searching for it. I am at my wits end and have never lost a diamond or any stone for this long. What do you do when you lose a stone?

celticnoodle

Mostly pray that you find it! However, I threw a few cards about this and also concentrated on it. In my minds eye, I kept seeing something tall--like a shelf unit perhaps or a dresser, if you have one that is tall. look around that.

And, with my Robin Wood Tarot, I asked, "where can she find her diamond earring?"
9 wands, 5 wands, Ace of Swords.

I nearly laughed when I saw the wands--as the 9 wands sort of looked like what I saw. So, again, I'd look around something that is tall--perhaps especially if you have a shelf unit where the poles are quite visible between the shelves. I feel like with the 9 of wands it is something you are standing in front of--or was, when it fell. So, I imagine this item is up against a wall.

The 5 of wands makes me feel like it fell into something. A basket perhaps?

The Ace of Swords makes me feel like you will find it.

If you cannot find it again after looking into everything, the other thing I can recommend that you may not like to do is to put a brand new vacuum bag into your vacuum cleaner, and thoroughly vacuum your bedroom. Then, go through the bag to find the earring. However, I'm not sure that won't damage the earring--so not sure if you really want to do that. I hope you find it! Good luck.

Labhraín

Wow, I am impressed.....

The dresser is right where I think it landed. Geeze, you're good. I'm looking around there now. ..

Labhraín

No luck yet...still searching... I moved everything in that area and still nothing. I think it was near the dresser but not anymore... I thought maybe I would try a crystal pendulum, but I've never been good at that and so I don't think I can find it that way.

stonesatiety

No luck yet...still searching... I moved everything in that area and still nothing. I think it was near the dresser but not anymore... I thought maybe I would try a crystal pendulum, but I've never been good at that and so I don't think I can find it that way.

Maybe somebody wants to help? It sounds like you've done what you can for the moment. So ask the leprechauns if they'll help. If you have a good feeling upon asking, let it go and go on to something else. Be careful around the house so you avoid damaging the item by stepping on it. The hard part is letting things happen, a lesson in patience and trust.

You don't have to be Irish. These elementals are can be found worldwide, and they said it wouldn't matter anyhoo. Crazy, I know, but I've been doing this for so long I'm not sure when I started or how many times I've found lost items appear in places I have looked.

Labhraín

I'll try that. I just asked so we'll see what happens. It's hard to just let it go and stop looking because it bothers me so much that it's missing. I hope they'll find it for me.

P.S. I am part Irish - maybe they'll like that!

stonesatiety

I'll try that. I just asked so we'll see what happens. It's hard to just let it go and stop looking because it bothers me so much that it's missing. I hope they'll find it for me.

P.S. I am part Irish - maybe they'll like that!

Please let us know. I am sure they'll play with your Irish nature. That's the underlying game, whether we happen to be Irish or not. :)

Labhraín

No news is.....no news.

Well, I still haven't heard anything. I even took a look in some of the same places to see if it turned up. I'm beginning to think it's gone forever. Maybe sometimes you don't get the item back.....oh well....maybe I ought to give up hope. I've heard of crystals disappearing before for numerous reasons. I just don't know the reason why mine decided to up and take a walk.
:(

celticnoodle

nope. don't give up hope. Also say this little prayer to St. Anthony. He is the Catholic saint of lost items. He will help you find it. And, like with the leprechauns, you don't need to be Catholic. Just promise him a dollar to feed the poor--and you can either use it to buy food for the 'food box' in your area, or PM me and I'll send you the address to St. Anthony's food for the poor.

"Dear St. Anthony,
please come around.
Something is lost and cannot
be found."

My mothers 'saint' (we all have one in the family that we are esp. close to) is St. Anthony and let me tell you, she is praying to him constantly. One year in early December, my mother was writing out her Christmas cards and could not find her address book. Now, this book is one she had for over 30 years--and it was ALWAYS kept in one spot. If anyone borrowed her book---she was like a hawk over you to make sure it was put back in the EXACT spot. So, imagine her upset when she had all these cards to mail out and she couldn't find that address book! :eek:

So, she began to pray to St. Anthony and promised him $20.00 for it--a nice tidy sum there, she thought--"he is sure to help her find it quickly!" Well, she continued to look for it for hours that day-tearing the house apart and getting in quite a nasty mood as it was NOT panning out. My father was trying to be invisible and sitting very quiet and still in the living room for fear of her wrath--it was getting that bad.

My mother even was on the floor looking UNDER furniture, and er...cursing St. Anthony for not helping her (it was a few hours into the search)--when all of a sudden, the china hutch's doors (which closes very tightly) literally flew open, and the book came flying out of it and hit her in the back of her head! :bugeyed:

My father saw the whole thing. He was never quite really a believer--but he saw it with his own eyes and couldn't help but to laugh and tell my mother, "well that ought to teach you to not curse St. Anthony!"

He did get his money--and everyone in the family and close to us heard of this incredible "find" story and of course how St. Anthony got her back for cursing him!

so, the moral of the story is really--just keep looking. don't give up hope! You'll find it!

greatdane

Flashlight

When I would lose a contact, but knew at least general area or room, I took a flashlight and got down on my hands and knees and went over the floor inch by inch. The flashlight would shine off the contact. Just inch by inch with a flashlight over everything til you find it. I usually would find within 20 minutes. Good light.