Just Purchased 'The Faeries Oracle' by Froud

MysticMoonlight

I'm so excited and cannot wait to begin working with this deck. I've heard such wonderful things about it. I've been contemplating on a new Oracle deck for quite sometime and with so many gorgeous and interesting decks out there, I was patiently waiting for one to pick me. This one did just that :) If you own or use this deck please feel free to comment on how you feel about it, whether like or dislike. I'd love to hear opinions and experiences with it.

Thanks!

MysticMoonlight

The Faeries Oracle has arrived!

I received it on Friday the 13th on a Full Moon to boot! I'll likely always remember when this seemingly interesting deck came to live with me :)

My, my it is gorgeous. Such expression. It looks to be mysterious and beckoning. Like it has a secret to tell. Very intriguing.

Lizbeth

I have this one (as well as it's companion "The Heart of the Faerie Oracle")! What I've noticed in working with it is it's brutal honesty. This deck certainly doesn't sugarcoat things!
The artwork is amazing as well and I've spent many an hour staring at the pictures deciphering a smile of a Faerie! Make sure to read the guidebook it'll certainly take you in and guide you through the world created by Froud!

MysticMoonlight

I do love the decks that are bluntly honest. I find that I respect and cherish them so much more than decks that give the gentle suggestions, lol. I'm very excited to begin working with this deck and the characters within and to begin this journey :)

Thank you for the suggestion. I've given the book a flip through and I'm impressed. It looks very interesting and informative. He certainly loves what he does and it clearly shows in his works.

MagsStardustBlack

I use this deck it is my favourite and gives amazing accurate and honest readings. I wouldn't say it is fluffy faery it can be dark, and very deep. Hence the honest readings it can focus in on the shadow self which is very fascinating and essential for a person to know, become enlightened and change occurs. It is fun, naughty, quirky, dark, deep, light, loving, harsh, truthful, joyful, enlightening, harrowing, loving simply very real life. For me anyway I love it.

However I dont feel the same about HoF at least yet anyways.

I wish you much fun using it. The fae make their presence felt using this deck ;)

darkbookworm13

Serendipity of its arrival and the magic it has brought you :D

I love the artwork from both the Faeries Oracle, and the Heart of Faerie Oracle. My first love will always be the FO though, I love the way the cards feel in my hands, the artwork, even the way they smell <3

I was nudged to create a space for the Fae after I got this deck, and we created two small Faerie houses with an altar of special items just for them. They are quite vocal about what they like and dislike, no doubt about that.

MagsStardustBlack

I love the artwork from both the Faeries Oracle, and the Heart of Faerie Oracle. My first love will always be the FO though, I love the way the cards feel in my hands, the artwork, even the way they smell <3

I was nudged to create a space for the Fae after I got this deck, and we created two small Faerie houses with an altar of special items just for them. They are quite vocal about what they like and dislike, no doubt about that.

So true, they are very vocal, aw lovely, they will love that little houses. ♡

MysticMoonlight

I use this deck it is my favourite and gives amazing accurate and honest readings. I wouldn't say it is fluffy faery it can be dark, and very deep. Hence the honest readings it can focus in on the shadow self which is very fascinating and essential for a person to know, become enlightened and change occurs. It is fun, naughty, quirky, dark, deep, light, loving, harsh, truthful, joyful, enlightening, harrowing, loving simply very real life. For me anyway I love it.

However I dont feel the same about HoF at least yet anyways.

I wish you much fun using it. The fae make their presence felt using this deck ;)

Thanks, Mags! Yes, it is all of the things you mentioned, indeed. It has been so spot on so far, leaving me in such deep thought after a reading. I love how it just cuts to the point about things...I've found that I'm never left wondering about what a card is suggesting with this deck...I appreciate it so much and look forward to growing my relationship with this fascinating deck!

MysticMoonlight

I too have a special place designated especially for honoring the Fae! I love spending time there and leaving special things for them, as a "thank you" for walking with me on my life path...they are very special and near and dear to me and I feel their presence deeply with this amazing deck! Indeed, they sure know how to make themselves known for sure! :)

darkbookworm13

So true, they are very vocal, aw lovely, they will love that little houses. ♡

The little houses and a formal invitation to come with us was the only reason the Faeries were alright with us moving from NM to Maine. We made the houses and carefully moved them with us wherever we lived in NM, and when we had to move, we made sure to bring the houses and the Faeries with us.

As soon as we got our own place in Maine, we unpacked the houses and set them up with some tiny furniture, treasures, two tiny wooden goblets, and dried flowers nestled within each house. Which reminds me, I need to dust and rearrange their shelf as soon as my back injury gets better.