Ace of pentacles and communication

spookyboo22

I know that it is an old thread, but I decided to share with you my experience of this card in connection with communication. It may help somebody later.

I sent my ex a funny and nice happy birthday message, but before texting I asked the card that what his answer will be, and I got the Ace of Pentacles. His answer was a simple Thank you, with a winking smiley. And that's all.

I think this is typical "Ace" answer - It transmits some easy promises because of the "winking" smiley, but there is nothing serious, no manifestation.

Hi
The question is will I receive communication
The Ace of Pentacles upright is a definite yes
Whether the communication is what the person wanted to hear, that's a different question
The Ace of Pentacles is the Ace from space for me
I mean, just look at it ( rider Waite smith ) it's beautiful
I think upside down its a straight out no x

tarot_quest

Hi

I think upside down its a straight out no x

Could be a straight no, but I already got a rx ace (wands) representing a delay before the person contacted me ;)

I would presume that rx ace of pentacles could sometimes mean ''maybe this person will contact you'', but the delay might be longer since it's a pentacles

spookyboo22

Could be a straight no, but I already got a rx ace (wands) representing a delay before the person contacted me ;)

I would presume that rx ace of pentacles could sometimes mean ''maybe this person will contact you'', but the delay might be longer since it's a pentacles

Hi
Good way to look at it x

Krix

This card has come up a few times recently as part of larger readings I have done for people wanting to know if there will be communication between them and someone else, or if another person is open to receiving a message from them.

I looked around the web but couldn't find any definitive answers. Because it's an Ace, it's something being offered, so I'm inclined to say yes it does relate to communication or contact of some kind. It's the start of something new, that could grow... Like a message or greeting that "grows" into a conversation?

Does anyone have any experience with the Ace of pents as communication in a spread?

I was surprised to see this thread was revived! So much interesting insight into this card and communication.

This card came up again some time after I posted this thread. I thought "here we go again!" But yes, I did hear from the person after the Ace showed up. It was a brief conversation, basically just answering a question I asked them. So it wasn't exactly what I was looking for from them, in terms if an in depth conversation. But it did reconnect us and has allowed those lines of communication to stay open.

I think the Ace showed an opportunity for communication to happen, but I had to take it into my own hands to make it happen. Maybe that's connected to the earth element somehow? Being "hands on" perhaps, taking that Pentacle offered and doing something with it. I've seen other cards to mean messages coming to me that are initiated by the other person. This Ace is not one of those cards, at least not for me.