The Tower as why I like him??

spookyboo22

Hmm... Besides the obvious chemistry, if you put the Tower and the 2 of Swords together, it gives me the impression he is that kind of person who "sets you straight" when you need straightening. In a good sense. :) He brings you back when you're a bit lost or when you overdo things. Does it make sense ?

Hi!
100% correct there. We both do this to each other all the time. It's an absolute constant between us.
Very insightful ! x

PAMUYA

The Tower, the excitement, the unknown..."bad boy". That is the feeling I got when I read your post.

spookyboo22

Hi Pamuya
He reminds me of a naughty school boy so you are right.
I've said to him in the past that if we were in the playground he'd be chasing me, pulling my hair and making me cry :)
He doesn't get rewarded for bad behaviour from me and I can't change him to suit myself unfortunately.
You've made a great point
Thanks x

Intotouch

I've only seen painful revelations come after the Tower appears in a reading so I'm very interested to hear in six months or so how this works out for you. I hope this does have a happy conclusion and please let us know if it does. But I see both of these cards as a warning.

Sometimes, some of us are deeply attracted to people that turn out to be damaging to us. In this position, in this reading that is what I interpret this to mean. We can also build up a fantasy of who we think they are or where a relationship is going that is groundless. This is when I've seen the tower card, as the tower was built on earth that has shifted. We can also be attracted to a persons that will definitely hurt us. There can be all kinds of reasons for this. But that goes into psychology really. You've probably encountered people who even repeatedly fall for the same type of man or woman and get badly hurt by this. But it's not as simple as one person being a victim or getting lied to and having bad luck. Sometimes it's an attraction to a type that must be addressed. It's not about being attracted to someone in spite of the fact that they treat you badly, it's being attracted to someone because they will treat you badly. But if the tower is why you're with this person I hope this means that what the revelation will be, although painful, will further your own development and future happiness for the better.

The two of swords worries me also. What are you choosing not to see? Have you asked any serious questions of this person? Do you share core values like being faithful or wanting the same kind of relationship? Are you holding back even from asking questions? If so why?

spookyboo22

I've only seen painful revelations come after the Tower appears in a reading so I'm very interested to hear in six months or so how this works out for you. I hope this does have a happy conclusion and please let us know if it does. But I see both of these cards as a warning.

Sometimes, some of us are deeply attracted to people that turn out to be damaging to us. In this position, in this reading that is what I interpret this to mean. We can also build up a fantasy of who we think they are or where a relationship is going that is groundless. This is when I've seen the tower card, as the tower was built on earth that has shifted. We can also be attracted to a persons that will definitely hurt us. There can be all kinds of reasons for this. But that goes into psychology really. You've probably encountered people who even repeatedly fall for the same type of man or woman and get badly hurt by this. But it's not as simple as one person being a victim or getting lied to and having bad luck. Sometimes it's an attraction to a type that must be addressed. It's not about being attracted to someone in spite of the fact that they treat you badly, it's being attracted to someone because they will treat you badly. But if the tower is why you're with this person I hope this means that what the revelation will be, although painful, will further your own development and future happiness for the better.

The two of swords worries me also. What are you choosing not to see? Have you asked any serious questions of this person? Do you share core values like being faithful or wanting the same kind of relationship? Are you holding back even from asking questions? If so why?

Hi Intotouch

What you've said has made me think and made me change my actions towards him today.
He walked in and I walked out
I don't want to repeat a negative cycle over and over.
Your post gave me clarity and confidence and for that I thank you x

Intotouch

Hi Intotouch

What you've said has made me think and made me change my actions towards him today.
He walked in and I walked out
I don't want to repeat a negative cycle over and over.
Your post gave me clarity and confidence and for that I thank you x

Dear Spookyboo,
I hope things have worked out for the best for you and I'm glad if what I said was helpful at all.
If my feelings about these cards are right you may still need to brace yourself for being told something that will hurt and make you question the whole relationship and even yourself. Or perhaps you had one when you met?
I wish you a quick healing and brighter days to come.

spookyboo22

Dear Spookyboo,
I hope things have worked out for the best for you and I'm glad if what I said was helpful at all.
If my feelings about these cards are right you may still need to brace yourself for being told something that will hurt and make you question the whole relationship and even yourself. Or perhaps you had one when you met?
I wish you a quick healing and brighter days to come.

Thanks Intotouch. I will keep that in mind x