Judgement, Tower, Fool, Death - again and again...

Sagittarius85

When I do readings in connection with my ex in reference to this month, I always get these Major Arcana cards, again and again, in different positions (what does he feel? what will he do? What will happen?), as clarifiers as well, repeatedly...

Judgement, Tower, Fool, Death

I think these cards have conflicting meanings - The Tower and the Death speak about the end of something, the Fool is the fresh start and beginning, the Judgement is the "mixture": the end AND the beginning of something - it's about rebirth, reaping....

What do you think, what do the cards try to tell me....? (I hope nobody will die :O )

(At the same time, I always get the Justice and the High Priestess for myself, but it is clear, I think they show that I would like to settle past issues with him and my feelings are hidden).

Thank you in advance!

Padma

Well, I myself don't think anyone will die here....!

Judgement and Tower strike me as being learning something about your ex that you didn't know before, which changes how you might look at him/her. Judgement can be the "Wow!" card, or eureka moment, where your eyes are very much opened to a truth.

Tower card tends to collapse our egos or previous mind frame or judgements, and feel some surprise or shock.

Fool card is someone going down a new road, off to explore, not knowing what will come of it in the end; and Death is an utter and complete change of scenery. Combined with the Fool, it makes me think of going off in a new direction not foreseen or planned. Total change, with no experience in that direction - totally at the beginning, due to an ending.

Further, the fact that they are all majors signifies events are out of your hands, and are playing out around you - like, what others are doing will affect you, not because of what you are doing, but because that ripple effect touches your life in a way you had not foreseen nor expected, nor caused yourself.

If these cards are about what your ex is feeling or doing or whatever, then to me (because I don't normally do third party readings) these cards detail the effect it has on you.

It even kind of looks as though you swore to never go back to him/her, yet, you learn something about him/her that changes your mind, and you try again - or, contrarily, what you learn about him/her puts you off completely and for good, and you never ever speak to that person again, going off on a completely new track to put some distance between you two that cannot be bridged (Death).

Hope that helps, somewhat? ;)

Sagittarius85

Dear Padma,

Thank you, I like your thoughts, they helped me a lot! :) To tell the truth I would be happy with both direction you mentioned, with the new beginning and with the ending as well. I hate this situation, he is always on my mind and nothing happens.

I think the "worse" outcome (ending) is likely to happen, because these are not the happiest cards with the hint of colorful rainbows and nice paper-hearts. :)

But if I understand you rightly, there will be some transformation. :) I would be satisfied with it!

Thank you again!

Padma

No problem! And actually, it ends well, just not as you expected (hence Tower) That Fool is a light-hearted person, and is glad to go through the new adventure/change ahead :) Good luck!