Any useful book for Fey Tarot

kwesifriends

Hello guys I'm studying Fey Tarot for almost a month and I'm having hard time reading with. I have a companion book for The Fey Tarot but theres no guides for how to read the card so I need any suggestion or anyone know what book is great for learning The Fey Tarot? Have fun guys!

memries

I have the Fey as well but no good book so if you get a suggestion I would be happy to order it too. I saw one thread where one was mentioned but did not write it down.

6 Haunted Days

I'm a bit confused about what you mean by a good book to read the Fey cards? Do you mean a beginners type book on cards and reading in general?

faunabay

6 Haunted Days said:
I'm a bit confused about what you mean by a good book to read the Fey cards? Do you mean a beginners type book on cards and reading in general?

I'm with 6HD.....confused. I thought the Companion book to the Fey was pretty explanatory. If I remember right it gives quite good information on how to read with this deck? Or do you mean, like 6HD asked, a general beginners type book?

memries

I wanted to know the name of the Companion Book not the LWB that comes with it.

kwesifriends

Sorry guys If I'm confuse you all I mean a good book to use for Fey Tarot except for its companion book.

lunalafey

I don't know of any book other than the companion book that is good for the Fey. Most companion book I have for decks do not point out the symbols found on a card and what that means, where the Fey book does! Fey book is one of the most descriptive I have come across.

If one is wanting a good book about tarot in general, to help with reading any deck...Mary Greer's Tarot for Yourself is my suggestion.

Aerin

My other suggestion is Joan Bunning's site http://www.learntarot.com as this details all the Rider Waite meanings and you could easily work through the lessons using the Fey comparatively. All the Fey cards are connected with RWS, just in a different way... e.g. have a look at the Five of Pentacles or the Five of Cups.

Aerin