Amy Brown deck...

Ange

As some of you might remember, I ordered the Amy Brown Faerie Oracle....but then got my van tax and house ins bills to pay.....and the shop very kindly took the deck back as I'd only just ordered it....

So yesterday, Himself was on his PC, and I he'd gone all quiet, and I asked him what he was doing.....:) and he replied he was looking for something for my birthday, which is in September....

I didn't waste a second....I mailed him the link for the cards from my PC, thinking that he might see it and take the hint and I might have the Amy Brown deck for my birthday....:)

The Amy Brown deck is now on it's way.......from the same internet shop that I was going to buy from beofre......and guess what.....I can have them before my birthday......:):):)

http://www.magicalomaha.com/AmyBrowntarotdeck.htm

Ang x

Ange

The deck arrived this morning....and I had quite a long wait before I could open it cos it was in Glyn's name....he had ordered it for me.....:)

So I'd put the package with his post....but I kept looking at it, and was soooo tempted to open it....:)

But I wasn't sure whether he was keeping it a couple of weeks till my birthday, or whether he meant me to have it now.....so I had to wait.....and I was like a kid at Chrismas, kept going back to just touch the package.....:)

After what seemed like a really long morning he got back....and he gave it to me to open......:):) so I have my new deck.....and it's lovely....the box it comes in is a treat on it's own, the book is really nice, and the cards are beautiful.....:)

Ang x

Myrrha

Happy Early Birthday! I'm glad you got something beatiful and special.

Erzebet

Happy early Birthday too! :) Thank you for bringing this oracle set up. I've never heard of it and never even knew Brown had done an oracle, what nice news. I bought Jessica Galbreth's new Enchanted Oracle a couple weeks ago and this set sounds like it will compliment it well!

Ange

Amy Brown did all the drawings from when she was quite young, and her Mum, Nancy Brown wrote the book that goes with it.

I've got it open downstairs at the mo.....the box is tied at the side with light blue ribbon, and it opens like a book. On one side of the 'book' there are the cards in a recess, and on the other is the book. It is so lovely, and the cards are really nice too. But it's the whole thing, the box and everything. It's stunning.

I've told Glyn that he mustn't spend out again when it's my birthday, but he says he might just get a bit of something....:):)

Ang x