What Oracle Deck are you working with now? 2009

Simsy

SherryZoned said:
Simsy someone was asking about crystal skull cards in the oracle section recently. I knew someone hear had them! Oracle of the DragonFae is nice but I am going to stick with my Pathfinder Totem animal deck.

Sherry i saw that i replyed in that thread. Yeah i think its better sometimes to stick with what you know than getting something different but i cannot help myself sometimes its not so much impulse buying but my intuition nudges me to a few decks at the same time.. hence why i have so many decks as i work with them in various ways .

Simsy

Dusk Till Dawn

I am currently happy working with the Attuned, and the Luman Deck.

SherryZoned

Simsy said:
Sherry i saw that i replyed in that thread. Yeah i think its better sometimes to stick with what you know than getting something different but i cannot help myself sometimes its not so much impulse buying but my intuition nudges me to a few decks at the same time.. hence why i have so many decks as i work with them in various ways .

Simsy

That is awesome if you can work with more decks. I found out I am not one of those people who can work with a lot of decks at a time. I just can not keep everything straight. However I would love to try the Crystal Skull Message cards. Everyones intuition is different to...That is what makes these threads so interesting is because if everyone is so different about there likes and dislikes.

Golden Angel

My Oracle Deck Collection...

I've found myself attracted to Doreen Virtue Decks:

1) Archangel Deck (most favorite)
2) Saints and Angels (its sometime hard to use this deck alone)
3) Angel Therapy (another wonderful deck with solutions given in the form of prayers)
4) Ascended Masters (a beautiful deck that doesn't always get the right answer)
5) Magical Messages from the Faeries (don't like... its stubborn but a GORGEOUS deck, it only works when it wants to)

sharonsgl

I have only one oracle deck, the Cat Wisdom deck. Pictures of kittens on every card.

I most definitely have if for the art work, rather than any wisdom to be derived from the kittys. :laugh:

dreamsofgaia

I have quite a few oracle decks - oracle of the dragonfae, mythic oracle, the faerie's oracle, moon oracle, and wisdom of avalon - but the one deck I use exclusively for readings are my Medicine Cards.

Simsy

Golden Angel said:
I've found myself attracted to Doreen Virtue Decks:
4) Ascended Masters (a beautiful deck that doesn't always get the right answer)

3) Angel Therapy (another wonderful deck with solutions given in the form of prayers)

This is one of my favorite doreen virtue decks and the one i use the most for my own personal readings as well i have used it in single card readings i have given here.

I feel it does give the right answers but it depends on the questions you've asked, i've found it won't work in a general reading kind of scenario for my own personal readings but in combination with other ascended masters they work well.

As for the single card readings, they also work well but IMO they work better when there is a specific question attached to what your asking the Ascended masters to help you with

I find with the angel threapy deck, its very very beautful deck, the energies that i get from those cards are also very powerful as well. I work a lot with clairaudient and clairvoyance and these cards trigger both in equal yet powerful measure.

As i work a lot with pictures and colors these two decks as well as my other doreen viture deck (healing with the fairies) are just perfect for that the give me such clarity of information and guidence its not suprising to say the least and because i read the oracles just like my tarot very intuitively i can pick up even more information than meets the eye with these too.

Mind you i have been working with oracles on and off for ages now so experence might have something to do with it also

Simsy

Dusk Till Dawn

I am working with the Luman Deck combined with the Ascended Masters.

HearthCricket

I am working with my Fairy Ring Oracle (alongside the Faerie Tarot), The Dragonfae (cannot put them away!) and Animal Messages. :)

cardlady22

I'm scheduled to switch over to gemstone-based oracles now. Not too sure which one I'll end up using: Crystal Ally Cards, AORA Gemstone Oracle or Jewels of the Lotus (Tibetan Gemstone Oracle)

But, I'm also watching Satori and franniee do their thing with Ana Cortez' Playing Card Oracles.