Vampire Tarot(Place) Shipping?

MomentoMori

Hello, i just got an email from tower.com where i pre ordered it from and they say it has shipped(was not suppose to ship until the 23rd)....:D so anybody else get an email to this effect who has pre ordered from another site...

rwcarter

I haven't gotten any notice that my deck has shipped (I ordered from amazon and it's not supposed to ship until the 29th), but I did run across an eBay auction for the deck from one of the superstores yesterday. I started to post to see if anyone had gotten theirs yet or knew anything about the deck being available early, but I got sidetracked.

OnePotato

I bought one at a used book store in NY a couple of weeks ago.
I assume it is a review copy that a reviewer didn't want.
Anyway, it tells me that the printing & production is all set, so there probably wouldn't be any delay with the official release.

It's a very nice presentation.

rwcarter

Got my email notification from Amazon less than a minute ago that my deck has shipped. I might even have it by mid-week....

Asher

No notice for me yet...

and I have it on pre-order! Well, maybe in a day or two it'll be on its way.

This is one deck I am anxious to get. I saw a proof of it, along with the book, at the Readers Studio last month. It looks great! I even bought a print from Robert Place of Pamela Colman Smith, who is one of the court cards.

Asher

MomentoMori

rwcarter said:
Got my email notification from Amazon less than a minute ago that my deck has shipped. I might even have it by mid-week....

Thats cool! i knew it had to hit early at more than one web site ,me i am not sure when mine will show up i got free shipping on that order and that can be slow ,but hopefully sometime this week..

rwcarter

MM,

You still haven't gotten yours? I'll keep my fingers cross that it arrives on Monday. I hope they didn't ship yours from one of their West Coast warehouses if you're in the North East. That could take forever to get there....

Annabelle

Have mine on pre-order from Amazon - still showing as shipping on June 29th (estimated). Part of the hold up may be that I chose free super-saver shipping, and I included something else with my order.

I'm super-excited about this deck!!!! I love, love, love, love Robert Place's art.

LavenderLibra

This is my very first pre-order of a tarot deck! I have not received a shipping notice from Amazon yet, either. It will also be my first Robert Place deck--After listening to his interview on The Tarot Connection, Episode #41, I REALLY wanted to get it!

**~LL~**