The Quantum Tarot is going OOP

Leo62

cirom said:
Then I suggest you take that offer, receive the decks in lieu of payment, and offer them for sale direct.
That's the plan :D

Senusret - lunakasha is quite right - my first suggestion would be Amazon. Didn't realise they were already sold out. :bugeyed: If you have no luck at Barnes & Noble, check out the Book Depository. Good luck! :)

Senusret I

lunakasha said:
Just as an FYI....it looks like amazon is already sold out of the deck (it states that they will ship in "1 to 3 weeks"), although there are copies available through marketplace sellers. Barnes & Noble (bn.com) still has them in stock.

(I'm not trying to answer for Leo62, but just wanted to let you and others know about general availability.)

:) Luna

ETA: Amazon now has a few copies in stock.

Thank you for the response -- I am eagerly awaiting payday so I can go ahead and get the deck! :)

Come onnnnnnn midnight!

ETA: And thank YOU, leo62!

thorhammer

fishpond.com.au had some last I looked (yesterday).

Good for you, Leo - I hope you find another printer :)

\m/ Kat

nisaba

And I hope they do the nice boxes and the silver-gilt edges.

Can I suggest embedded magnets in the edges of the box next time, so it holds itself shut? I saw that beautiful piece of engineering on another new deck recently, and I loved it.

Le Fanu

nisaba said:
Can I suggest embedded magnets in the edges of the box next time, so it holds itself shut? I saw that beautiful piece of engineering on another new deck recently, and I loved it.
Oh and magnetic force fields would be so in keeping with the theme of the deck :)

nisaba

<impressed> Gosh, le Fanu!

MareSaturni

One Quantum left at Amazon.com.

...yeah.

:(

I'm so sorry, i just couldn't resist! My Credit Card made me do it! *bursts into tears* Next month i guess i'll have to resort to prostitution, since i'm unemployed.

...LOL! Maybe it's the perfect time to start charging for readings! :laugh:

But the deck is so pretty, all those universe images...and it got a very good review from Lee Bursten, which is someone whose opinion i respect...really...

nisaba

Marina said:
...and it got a very good review from Lee Bursten, which is someone whose opinion i respect...really...
And from me, which is really all that matters <grin>.

MareSaturni

nisaba said:
And from me, which is really all that matters <grin>.

Oops. So sorry! Lee's review is sorta big so i didn't see there was more.

But of course, any opinion matter. It's so annoying to find a deck for sale but not findind ANY decent review about it. Specially for me, who order from other countries.