Prairie Tarot by Robin Ator

KafkasGhost

Also curious, Tarotmama, as soon as you get it! ;)

WOW, that is ridiculous shipping, Aerin. :(

tarotmama

Aerin said:
Shipping to Uk is around $46. I don't think so. That's $56 altogether for a $10 deck.

I hope there's an alternative for international sales, or I won't be getting this one. That's sad.

OMG. Yeah, thegamecrafter website is really awful.

If you really want one, let me know and I'll purchase you one and then mail it out. And hey, I'll only charge you half that for shipping! ;) (lol, I mean, actual shipping costs, whatever it might be to get the deck to me then you).

morticia monroe

Strength is my least favorite. Somehow I just dont feel it.
I love the hermit.

If this goes to print as a full deck, I'll buy one. The Ator is one of my top 5 decks and I adore the International Icon.

Cocobird55

I ordered the majors only deck -- just couldn't resist. I hope he finishes the rest of it, and I will probably order that too.

Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

rota

Thanks for taking a look at this preliminary attempt at the Prairie Tarot, folks. For the last year or so, I've been collecting reactions to the deck.
I thought I'd use this Gametrader approach to see whether the art would break down much at the tiny size of 2.5" x 3.5". It does suffer slightly, and the centering is inconsistent, so any for-real deck would of course have to be a more normal tarot size. So, if you feel inclined to grab a copy of this smaller Gametrader version, be aware of the above caveats. (Did you know that for each deck sold, I make $1.25?)
Think of it as a work-in-progress version -- or a weird sort of collectible, perhaps.

Cocobird55

I have your other decks and love them. I couldn't resist buying this early version -- thanks for all the intel.

karen0205

Aerin said:
Shipping to Uk is around $46. I don't think so. That's $56 altogether for a $10 deck.

I hope there's an alternative for international sales, or I won't be getting this one. That's sad.
That's crazy. You can ship in the flat rate priority envelope for$12.95
If you want one, let me know. I would be happy to get it and ship it to you.

tarotmama

rota said:
(Did you know that for each deck sold, I make $1.25?)
Think of it as a work-in-progress version -- or a weird sort of collectible, perhaps.

I was hoping you'd added a few bucks on top of the decks! I love the deck. Reminds me of the Buckland Romani (I think someone else mentioned this too), but I find it connects with me on a more personal level. Probably because I grew up reading/watching westerns.

I personally had a bad experience with the gamecrafter people, but I bought this one anyway because yes, I like weird collectibles.

Hedera

I love how this deck looks!

There is, at some point, going to be a 78-card version I hope?

lunakasha

Hedera said:
I love how this deck looks!

There is, at some point, going to be a 78-card version I hope?

Same question/comment from me.... :laugh:

I would definitely be interested in a 78-card edition of this deck, in a larger size.

It also reminds me of the Buckland Romani, which means I really have to have it. :D

:heart: Luna