The Oracle of Visions

NorthernTigress

This deck gets more and more wonderful, but I just cannot afford to pay $50 US for ANYthing right now. sigh.

cardlady22

Gorgeous! I think I'm going to slip a bit of $ each week into an envelope in the deepest pocket of my purse. 8 weeks should be enough time, right? Just prod me when the release is announced, in case I have forgotten I did it. :p

Naneki

Wow! Come to mama, indeed! I cannot wait! Another reason to look forward to April: Spring and a Ciro Deck!!!!! lol

Quester

This deck looks awesome!!! Can't wait to get it in my hands!!! :heart:

MoonGypsy

Any updates on when we will finally be able to order this gorgeous deck? i am chomping at the bit, and spend far too much time staring at the images on Ciro's Website! :p

cardlady22

:eek: Not only did I forget about tucking money away, I've been spending like a fiend! I need money for Mother's Day, yes? :p

There used to be a day counter thing, right? It's not there now. Is that a Good Sign?

Flaxen

I hope it's soon. I love the images on his website. :) Especially that one which looks like Red Riding Hood.

DaughterOfDanu

I can't wait for this oracle. $50 will be my most expensive deck purchased to date but it will be so worth it. I've been really starting to look more into oracles vs tarot personally and I just can't wait to see how this deck reads!

cirom

I will be taking about 20 copies to the Readers Studio Event in New York at the end of this month. But won't be available to order from my web site until the end of May.

MoonGypsy

cirom said:
I will be taking about 20 copies to the Readers Studio Event in New York at the end of this month. But won't be available to order from my web site until the end of May.

i am quite sure it will be more than worth the wait. :D
The end of May is not that long to wait for a precious and priceless jewel!...:love: Thank You so much, Ciro, for the Update!