Horary Readings - Answers

Ronia

I understand. That's fine, it's good to know all this! :) The other readings were about someone coming through work. It's interesting that my work is in communications (Mercury), so let's see how it will manifest. May be before D decides someone else will come into the picture. :D

Minderwiz

D might not decline!! I don't necessarily get it right LOL. Alternatively he may simply take longer than you think or things might 'stutter' beyond the end of the year before a relationship fully develops.

Minderwiz

Reading for dark gloss

11:05 PM AZ, USA~ Will I get a favorable job soon? Or any job at all ? The beginning half of this year was great $ wise. But since June things have left me feeling on edge. I had to quit because long story short, it was an unhealthy environment to work in.

But at 11:16 PM Arizona, USA: I want to ask (if alright for a second question) Will she come back? We were best friends for 6 years, and she betrayed me badly. This is connected to the first question because the betrayal is that of being financially and emotionally tragic. I am being forced to throw away money in order to clean up her mess, so my budget is very tight.

I appreciate any help you give me on this as I've asked several readers about this, and they can't seem to give me accurate answers. Finding someone good with timing, especially in something messy like this is a bit hard it seems. Again, any help is definitely appreciated xoxo

Although you have two questions, I agree they are inter-related and I think I can do them off one chart. I think actually there are three distinct issues:

(i) Will you get a job?

(ii) Will your finances improve?
(whilst usually related to the first issue it's not essential you might win the lottery or get a low paid job) and:

(iii) Will she come back? Which may or may not improve the financial situation.

Thanks for providing the timings, but they're not really necessary. What matters is the time that I understand your question - there are times when I have to get back to sitters to ask for supplementary information, so I wait till I'm sure before casting. That's standard horary practice.

I follow the broad approach established by William Lilly in the Seventeenth Century, so the first step is to check that the chart is radical (fit to be judged). In this case I have a chart with Scorpio rising, so Mars is the ruler. The chart was cast in the hour of Saturn and the first test is whether these two agree. Lilly would take them either having the same nature or being part of the same triplicity. Saturn is Cold and Dry, Mars is Hot and Dry, so only semi agreement. Lilly uses Ptolemy's triplicity rulers, so Saturn is Earth and Air. Mars is Fire and Water. No agreement there BUT in Hellenistic Astrology, Saturn is a participating ruler in the Fire triplicity and also Mars and Saturn both share dignity in Capricorn by Exaltation and Ruler respectively. I'm going to take the chart as fit to be read.

I'm also going to limit my reading to the next six months.

For all 3 issues you are signified by Mars, ruler of Scorpio. Mars is in Cancer and placed in the eighth House. In Cancer Mars is in Fall, This suggests that you are struggling, and your social status is low (unemployed). Mars does however have a mutual reception with the Moon in Aries, and that offers some support. In the eighth Mars is not well placed, it's not an easy situation from which to take appropriate action being seemingly out of sight. So that suggests it's not going to be so easy to get a job (without help). The eighth is also the house of other people's money, stressing your need to get money currently held by someone else - hopefully in the form of wages.

However that's really the extent of Mars debility. Mars is direct, fast, free from the Sun's beams and oriental (between the conjunction with the Sun and the opposition) all of which are taken as signs of strength. So you might not be at your best but the situation is by no means hopeless - if you can get the chance, you may well be able to pull it off.

The job is signified by Mercury ruler of the MC. Mercury is in Leo. where it has no essential dignity at all. It would normally be classified as Peregrine, but for two mutual receptions, with Jupiter by Terms and with Mars by Face. And this latter is the first indication of a weak but still positive sign that the job is for you. Mercury isn't badly placed it's in the ninth (the job might be associated with travel) but Mercury is combust (in conjunction with the Sun), so it's not a high profile job by any means and Mercury is retrograde and slow. So yest there's a job out there but it's not necessarily the one you would like. Worse still there's no aspect forming between Mercury and Mars, which suggests you won't get the job.

A possible way that you might, is the movement of the Moon. If the Moon were to aspect one of the significators and then go on to aspect the second, with nothing in between then you would get the job really as the result of a third person. The Moon's next aspect is to Mercury by trine. So far so good but the Moon's following aspect is to the Sun followed by Venus. So not really any joy there. It's possible that a female (not her) of your acquaintance will see the job and try to let you know about it but be too slow to get the news to you.

So on the first question, I don't see any real joy on the job front within the next six months. Any jobs are likely to be low level, and you are not well placed to get there first.

On the second issue, your finances, these are signified by Jupiter on the cusp of the seventh House. Now Mars is applying to a sextile with Jupiter and this will perfect shortly. Jupiter is ruled by Venus (her) so it's possible that she might come back and repay you or simply repay you. Interestingly Jupiter lies in the dignities of Venus (ruler and triplicity) and the Moon (exaltation and face) so it may be that the female acquaintance is able to persuade her to make reparation, either directly or indirectly. The female might possibly be a mutual friend. Jupiter is Peregrine so your finances are really at the mercy of events. However Jupiter is well placed, being angular, Jupiter is direct, free from the Sun's beams and oriental, so your finances appear to be in a good position to improve through the help of others. So there's much better news on the finance issue. She might repay you for mopping up after her.

Lastly, will she come back. She is signified by Venus in Leo. Venus is combust, which means she can't see things clearly In Leo Venus is Peregrine which also suggests she's a bit lost and has no clear direction but Venus does have some weak mutual receptions with Mars, which suggests she still has affection for you, though not overwhelmingly so. Venus is however direct, fast and occidental (seen as an evening star) which gives her some energy. Unfortunately she's moving away from you (Mars), not towards you.

So in summary:

I don't see a definite improvement in the job situation though you may well hear of or apply for jobs, which you consider underpaid or beneath you.

I do see an improvement in your financial situation, probably because she will make some reparations, either directly or through a female intermediary.

I don't see her coming back within the next 6 months. This may be because she has no clear idea of her priorities but she does have some positive feeling towards you.

dark gloss

Although you have two questions, I agree they are inter-related and I think I can do them off one chart. I think actually there are three distinct issues:

(i) Will you get a job?

(ii) Will your finances improve?
(whilst usually related to the first issue it's not essential you might win the lottery or get a low paid job) and:

(iii) Will she come back? Which may or may not improve the financial situation.

Thanks for providing the timings, but they're not really necessary. What matters is the time that I understand your question - there are times when I have to get back to sitters to ask for supplementary information, so I wait till I'm sure before casting. That's standard horary practice.

I follow the broad approach established by William Lilly in the Seventeenth Century, so the first step is to check that the chart is radical (fit to be judged). In this case I have a chart with Scorpio rising, so Mars is the ruler. The chart was cast in the hour of Saturn and the first test is whether these two agree. Lilly would take them either having the same nature or being part of the same triplicity. Saturn is Cold and Dry, Mars is Hot and Dry, so only semi agreement. Lilly uses Ptolemy's triplicity rulers, so Saturn is Earth and Air. Mars is Fire and Water. No agreement there BUT in Hellenistic Astrology, Saturn is a participating ruler in the Fire triplicity and also Mars and Saturn both share dignity in Capricorn by Exaltation and Ruler respectively. I'm going to take the chart as fit to be read.

I'm also going to limit my reading to the next six months.

For all 3 issues you are signified by Mars, ruler of Scorpio. Mars is in Cancer and placed in the eighth House. In Cancer Mars is in Fall, This suggests that you are struggling, and your social status is low (unemployed). Mars does however have a mutual reception with the Moon in Aries, and that offers some support. In the eighth Mars is not well placed, it's not an easy situation from which to take appropriate action being seemingly out of sight. So that suggests it's not going to be so easy to get a job (without help). The eighth is also the house of other people's money, stressing your need to get money currently held by someone else - hopefully in the form of wages.

However that's really the extent of Mars debility. Mars is direct, fast, free from the Sun's beams and oriental (between the conjunction with the Sun and the opposition) all of which are taken as signs of strength. So you might not be at your best but the situation is by no means hopeless - if you can get the chance, you may well be able to pull it off.

The job is signified by Mercury ruler of the MC. Mercury is in Leo. where it has no essential dignity at all. It would normally be classified as Peregrine, but for two mutual receptions, with Jupiter by Terms and with Mars by Face. And this latter is the first indication of a weak but still positive sign that the job is for you. Mercury isn't badly placed it's in the ninth (the job might be associated with travel) but Mercury is combust (in conjunction with the Sun), so it's not a high profile job by any means and Mercury is retrograde and slow. So yest there's a job out there but it's not necessarily the one you would like. Worse still there's no aspect forming between Mercury and Mars, which suggests you won't get the job.

A possible way that you might, is the movement of the Moon. If the Moon were to aspect one of the significators and then go on to aspect the second, with nothing in between then you would get the job really as the result of a third person. The Moon's next aspect is to Mercury by trine. So far so good but the Moon's following aspect is to the Sun followed by Venus. So not really any joy there. It's possible that a female (not her) of your acquaintance will see the job and try to let you know about it but be too slow to get the news to you.

So on the first question, I don't see any real joy on the job front within the next six months. Any jobs are likely to be low level, and you are not well placed to get there first.

On the second issue, your finances, these are signified by Jupiter on the cusp of the seventh House. Now Mars is applying to a sextile with Jupiter and this will perfect shortly. Jupiter is ruled by Venus (her) so it's possible that she might come back and repay you or simply repay you. Interestingly Jupiter lies in the dignities of Venus (ruler and triplicity) and the Moon (exaltation and face) so it may be that the female acquaintance is able to persuade her to make reparation, either directly or indirectly. The female might possibly be a mutual friend. Jupiter is Peregrine so your finances are really at the mercy of events. However Jupiter is well placed, being angular, Jupiter is direct, free from the Sun's beams and oriental, so your finances appear to be in a good position to improve through the help of others. So there's much better news on the finance issue. She might repay you for mopping up after her.

Lastly, will she come back. She is signified by Venus in Leo. Venus is combust, which means she can't see things clearly In Leo Venus is Peregrine which also suggests she's a bit lost and has no clear direction but Venus does have some weak mutual receptions with Mars, which suggests she still has affection for you, though not overwhelmingly so. Venus is however direct, fast and occidental (seen as an evening star) which gives her some energy. Unfortunately she's moving away from you (Mars), not towards you.

So in summary:

I don't see a definite improvement in the job situation though you may well hear of or apply for jobs, which you consider underpaid or beneath you.

I do see an improvement in your financial situation, probably because she will make some reparations, either directly or through a female intermediary.

I don't see her coming back within the next 6 months. This may be because she has no clear idea of her priorities but she does have some positive feeling towards you.

Thank you so much for being so thorough. I really appreciate it :). Everything you've said about her is totally true. I also feel she is lost, she will come back, but when she does, time will have passed a bit considerably (anything longer than 6 months.) We don't have a mutual friend, but that's not to say a friend she has won't inspire her into speaking to me again.

I don't expect a dream job, as I'm only 22 and don't hold very much experience under my belt. The paradox with this is: yes, most of the jobs I could have- I wouldn't want lol. But to be honest, I will pretty much take anything that will hire me.

There are however, plenty of other female figures in my life who could notice an opportunity for me. I'm glad that you actually explained the aspects/meanings as it were, and felt I could mostly follow along. I'm really only familiar with basic aspects in astrology such as sun, moon ascendant, planets, and houses. So I'm definitely interested in learning more. *Also interesting that I represent Mars/Scorpio here as I have Scorpio rising, so I can relate to that Mars energy in some ways.

The only thing I was unsure of what you meant- you said there wouldn't be a noticeable shift in career for at least six months- I will settle for the sake of making $ if I have to. Did you mean that~ more than likely I wouldn't get any type of job, but that somehow I would be alright financially? Or yes, I could get one, just that it wouldn't be necessarily desirable.

Again, thank you so much for taking your time to do this great read for me :)

Minderwiz

Thanks for the feedback

The Moon here is a female, probably an older female. She may have links to travel (the Moon rules the ninth) and she is likely to be a friend or acquaintance, rather than a complete stranger as the Moon has previously aspected Mars (you). I went for mutual friend because Jupiter is in Taurus, ruled by Venus and Mars being the exaltation ruler. However, she does not have to be a friend, she could be an acquaintance or even a relative of hers (the Moon rules her third House of siblings cousins and neighbours) but I'm hoping that this person will talk sense to your ex and lead her to make some reparation.

If you are willing to take anything, then I don't see a problem with a job but I can't see you getting something that will sort out the financial problems, and certainly not what you desire, which is why I think she will make some reparation - maybe not in full but enough.

Ronia

D might not decline!! I don't necessarily get it right LOL.

How would he dare? LOL I'll certainly keep you posted. :D

Alternatively he may simply take longer than you think or things might 'stutter' beyond the end of the year before a relationship fully develops.

Could be too. Stuttering D. Hm. :D

dark gloss

Thanks for the feedback

The Moon here is a female, probably an older female. She may have links to travel (the Moon rules the ninth) and she is likely to be a friend or acquaintance, rather than a complete stranger as the Moon has previously aspected Mars (you). I went for mutual friend because Jupiter is in Taurus, ruled by Venus and Mars being the exaltation ruler. However, she does not have to be a friend, she could be an acquaintance or even a relative of hers (the Moon rules her third House of siblings cousins and neighbours) but I'm hoping that this person will talk sense to your ex and lead her to make some reparation.

If you are willing to take anything, then I don't see a problem with a job but I can't see you getting something that will sort out the financial problems, and certainly not what you desire, which is why I think she will make some reparation - maybe not in full but enough.

Oh I so hope you're right! Lol, she was just a really close friend and not an ex. But so close, that a lot of readers often think we were together. She's an Aries and holds onto her pride, lives on it. But it would be awesome if someone could talk sense into her. I need to work, if for no other reason than to just feel useful and make at least some $. Again thank-you so much.

xKam

Hi Minderwiz! I cannot find the post that had my reading in it, but I do remember it! I wish I could give more detailed feedback by breaking the post down, but I did take it upon myself to attempt to find other ways to get around my anxiety with dealing with the recruiting aspect of my job. In the end, I actually quit it because the rest of the job itself deteriorated along with the ethical value of the company dropped considerably and I could no longer be a part of that. If I can find the post, I will do a break down of it entirely. I just wanted to say thank you SO much for the time and energy that you put in doing a Horary reading for me!

I am sorry I am so late responding back to it. Life got the better of me.

Minderwiz

Reading for love.actually

Thank you for so generously offering these horary readings :D
My question is, "What does my love life look like for the next 12 months?"

Over the summer, I've had one casual relationship with someone new and a few brush-ins with an ex who just seems to be lurking in the background. Now that the school semester is about to start again, I'd love to know what my love life holds for me--whether or not I will meet someone new, or patch things up with the ex, or throw myself wholly into studies. I am a Cancer with a Libra rising. Thank you again!

The chart is cast during the hour of the Sun and has Aquarius rising - ruled by Saturn. Saturn and the Sun are usually seen as complete opposites, which raises a question on whether the chart is radical. Lllly says that the hour ruler and the ruler of the ascendant should be of the same nature, or of the same triplicity. Although Lilly follows Ptolemy with only two triplicity rulers, for Fire these would be Sun (Day) and Jupiter (Night), there is an earlier system that has three triplicity rulers, and for Fire, the third triplicity ruler is Saturn. So I take the chart as radical, on the grounds that there is a shared triplicity.

So you are signified by Saturn, which is in Libra, where it has dignity through exaltation, is also the Air triplicity ruler for the Air triplicity by Day (and it's a Day chart) with additional dignity by Face, Saturn is the strongest planet in terms of esential dignity. Saturn is placed in the Seventh House, though Leo is on the cusp, putting Saturn two signs away in a very wide house. Saturn is direct, free of the Sun's beams and oriental. So overall an extremely strong Saturn which of itself suggests a good chance of success. Saturn also is in partile trine to the Ascendant again a good sign for success.

The significant other depends on what you are looking for, with a committed long term relationship, then we would take the Sun, as ruler of the seventh. However if you are simply looking for romance, which may or may not be 'serious' we would take Mercury, ruler of the fifth House, which also rules romance.

The Sun is in Virgo, and is not in any dignity of Saturn. The Sun's essential strength comes from a mutual reception with Mercury in Leo. So there's something of a romatic overtone here. But as there's no aspect forming between Sun and Saturn it does not offer any real possibilities.

Mercury in Leo is not in any dignity of Saturn either, indeed it's in the detriment of Saturn. In Leo it's ten degrees passed the sextile to Saturn, so it's moving away not towards you.

So it looks that whilst you're more than ready for romance and would make a wonderful catch, it's not likely to happen in the time period. Using the additional significators of Venus for the female and Sun for the male does not offer much hope either, as Venus is separating from the Sun, though still combust. The Sun is in the Triplicity, Terms and Face of Venus which suggests a lot of interest, though it's also in the Fall of Venus, which suggests it's not all positive.

I don't see anything dramatic happening over the period, that doesn't rule out very short term activities, such as occasional or indeed regular dates, (though not necessarily with the same person). It also doesn't rule out the beginnings of something that will develop into a relationship given time. But I don't see you feeling that you're in a relationship, either long term or a reasonably romantic one by the end of the year.

Li

Attachments

• Love.actually Horary 2.jpg
    Love.actually Horary 2.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 113

Minderwiz

Follow up reading for EyeAmEye

Agreed question:

]Has M a serious romantic interest in me?

The question arises out of my previous reading for EyeAmEye (posts #43 - 48).

The chart was cast during the hour of Jupiter and has sagittarius rising, so Jupiter rules the Ascendant. This is clearly a radical chart (there also being no other considerations).

You are signified by Jupiter, who is placed in Taurus in the fifth House. In Taurus, Jupiter is peregrine, so you are not particularly strong here. a peregrine planet can indicate losing your way, not being certain of what to do, being at the mercy of events or being dependent on someone else for a good outcome. In Taurus, Jupiter is placed in the fifth House which is the house of romance so clearly the chart confirms the subject of the question, your desire for a romance with M. Venus, disposits Jupiter, and rules the eleventh house, concerned with friends, wishes and hopes again reflecting your interest in M.

M is signified by Mercury ruler of the Seventh. Mercury is also peregrine, placed in Scorpio and applying to a conjunction with Venus, in the eleventh House. So Mercury is also in your house of friends, hopes and aspirations. This reinforces M as the object of your hopes. Being peregrine indicates that she too is not quite certain of the direction to go in. In Scorpio, Mercury is ruled by Mars, and in the chart Mars rules two houses - the fifth (in which Jupiter is placed and the twelfth (hidden and secret things).

Looking at the chart from her perspective, she's in her fifth House of romance and is therefore also interested in romance (which was the conclusion reached in the previous reading) but the issue now is - are you the object of her affections?

For this we really need two things, a favourable aspect between Mercury and Jupiter and hopefully secondly a mutual reception between Mercury and Jupiter. Looking at the chart there is an aspect between Mercury and Jupiter - a separating opposition. There is also a mutual reception but it is by Terms and Face (Jupiter in the Face of Mercury and Mercury in the Terms of Jupiter).

An opposition suggests a real and profound difficulty in coming together - indeed but for two things I'd take as a wholly negative indication. The two things are, firstly that the opposition is separating, whatever was an obstacle is moving away and the mutual reception and the house position suggest that she is content to be friends but she doesn't see you as the object of a romance for her - she sees you as a friend, and with a reasonable level of affection (as a friend). You are not her best friend but definitely a friend.

The separating aspect though suggests that you are moving in different directions. This is literally so, because Jupiter is retrograde and moving backwards through the zodiac, whilst Mercury is direct.

Given what you have previously stated about her 'rule' of not having romances with co-workers, the opposition might well indicate not a dislike but a strong unwillingness to break that rule. She might now be willing to maintain some contact - but I think that this will be solely on the basis of friendship, at least for the forseeable future.

I know that you are hoping for a more positive reading but I really don't see more than friendship here. Things might change sometime in the future but I don't see them changing in the current situation (which includes her leaving her current job).

Attachments

• EyeAmEye Horary M.jpg
    EyeAmEye Horary M.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 108