PCS Tarot in a tin is here!

Le Fanu

Cards are 2.25 by 3.75.
is that the size of the standard version? I have lost my inches ruler..

(Interesting detail; ..."muted colors chosen by “Pixie” herself." Is that true? Did she specify more muted colors? Do we have information with her specifying the exact tones?)

Madrigal

(Interesting detail; ..."muted colors chosen by “Pixie” herself." Is that true? Did she specify more muted colors? Do we have information with her specifying the exact tones?)

I'm assuming it's not standard but rather poker-sized. A quick ruler check confirms this. Do you have any other decks in tins? They are the size of those.

As to your questions about muted colors and Pixie's designations I don't know. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable in this area will step forwards.

Le Fanu

Do you have any other decks in tins? They are the size of those
I have the Halloween. That's a nice size (if it is indeed that size; I need to find that ruler!).

Madrigal

I have the Halloween too and yes, it's that size, according to the website.

MoonGypsy

oh my god, why? I have never seen that before. I assume at some point it will be released and available internationally.

Hopefully that will happen...:)
but right now, Amazon [US at least] doesn't even show a listing
for the PCS in a tin at all...not even a Pre-order option, which is a bit odd...

But jogging my memory a bit...i do seem to remember the Halloween in a tin being a bit hard
to get in the beginning...

Madrigal

for the PCS in a tin at all...not even a Pre-order option, which is a bit odd...

But jogging my memory a bit...i do seem to remember the Halloween in a tin being a bit hard
to get in the beginning...

Yes, hopefully it will be an option for everyone soon! I was hoping Amazon would have it listed, too, so I could save a bit on shipping which came to almost 1/3 the cost of the deck.

rwcarter

for the PCS in a tin at all...not even a Pre-order option, which is a bit odd..
The recent USG reprints of OOP decks were all available only from USG's website for what seemed like 3-6 months (?) before they were widely available through other channels.

Coincidentally, my Radiant Rider-Waite in a tin arrived today. Cardstock is very nice. It riffles well right out of the box (err, tin). My only complaint about the deck is that the borders are pretty large considering how small the deck is (1 cm side border in a deck that's 5.6 cm and 1.6 cm top/bottom border out of 9.3 cm). That's 18% of the width and 17% of the length. Hopefully the PCS borders aren't as wide.

Rodney

SarahJoy

for the PCS in a tin at all...not even a Pre-order option, which is a bit odd....
Here is the Amazon link. It's showing as out of stock.

Rhinemaiden

Thanks for posting this, Madrigal! :thumbsup: Ordered mine from USG today! :D

Rhinemaiden

Le Fanu.... standard edition cards in the Pixie Centennial set 2-3/4 INCHES by 4-5/8 INCHES

The cards in the tin are the same size as the recently issued Radiant in a tin... 2-1/4 INCHES by 3-5/8 INCHES