Three Card Reading

Kurenai

Yesterday morning I asked the cards what the day will have in store for me.

The following cards were drawn:

stars + letter + fishes

I was rather confused about this (as I normally am with Lenormand), but based on the cards I was expecting to receive a message (email or an actual letter, although yesterday was Labor Day) about finances. However, it did not materialize, and overall yesterday was a boring, uneventful day. Now I am left standing her scratching my head.

Anyone can shed a light on this?

Sharla

stars + letter could be communication/networking over the internet/social media, this could be on the computer or even your phone. With fishes this could yes be to do with money.....So was you shopping online, was you paying some bills online, was you on a dating site, talking to a guy online ?

Kurenai

Hmmm.... Not really.... But thanks for reminding me that stars can also mean the internet. :)

Interestingly enough, this morning I picked up: scythe + lily + fishes

Funny how both days have the fish cards at the end.

Sharla

Well as you said yesterday you were bored, then i wonder if fish could mean you just "going with the flow" just "biding your time" not really doing much....but going on your 1st reading i would still see stars + letter as what i said previously. So was you just dawdling on the internet like you said being "bored"....you know like just flicking through social media pictures online, not even really bothered or taking notice of what your even seeing.

Sharla

Today;s reading....a painfully boring day :laugh:

Kurenai

This is what I find most frustrating and difficult with Lenormand: one has to piece together what the cards meant AFTER the day is done, instead of finding predictive messages from the get go. Most of the time I find myself desperately trying to fit the cards into how the day went.