Tea Leaf oracle Study Thread

Enlightenment23

December 15 - December 21st is pretty much over.
I did some home repairs/filling some hols (butterfly)
I received a gift from my mother (box)
I saw a documentary that had a lot to do with risk taking (Tiger)
I had to control my anger because I was about to flip on someone(haystack+Lightening)
Yesterday I had an unsuccessful plan, but my wish was granted anyway. Also I had an unsuccessful plan today (21st) because I missed a doctor's appointment, but in no way was it a wish granted. (Knot+wishbone)

Let's see what next week holds.

Thanks for giving a summary and run down of this CB! Really puts it all into perspective. You should do it every week. And I can add a few of these to my notes to better understand these cards. Very good. Thanks!

Enlightenment23

December 22 - 28th 2016

Shield Jumped out so I am not sure where it will stand.
Shield- You need to defend yourself
Ear- Good news
Key- Successful outcome to your problems
Lion- Time to act
Bird Flying- News is on the way
Broken Wishbone- Wish will not be granted
Unicorn- Use your intuition to make beneficial changes
Heart- Love, deep affection, and caring.

I'll start with shield. I think this card is a representation of someone who is too closed off. Not letting someone in some sort of an emotional or friendly way. A little too icy and cold.

I bet ear might be something about gossip. Maybe someone telling you a juicy secret about someone else.

Key may be something to do with work. Maybe doing well in leading your fellow employees.

I'll start with those three for now :)

Enlightenment23

I need to do my next week reading tomorrow. SO hopefully get up early enough because I have a lot to do tomorrow

Bridge (skull + Camel) I could see skull being literal... skull is the head and you said you are having headaches.

Crib that be very cool if that is so. Also crib might be bed... maybe you'll lay down a bit.

Wall may be an actuall wall.. like maybe you'll talk about colors/paint colors that are great for baby rooms.
or
It's a misunderstanding.

This reading was all very confusing for the most part. None of these cards do not clearly correspond to any part of the day, except for the skull card, which you were correct on. Definitely a headache.

I didn't really have a problem to overcome, unless the card was just talking about my routine tasks at work. I mean, it's work, but it wasn't so much of a hurdle or problem. But I will say it was a good day. No frustrating work today. So that could be what it meant - that it wasn't an issue at all.

Crib, also a hard one. I have no idea what it's referring to. I

Wall, could have been that one of my co-workers that I was speaking to online was confused about something at work, and she finally had a "Aha!" moment.

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw December 22

Beetle - Good Fortune
Dog - Protection from a Powerful Friend
Younger Woman - Dealings or relationship with a younger woman

I'm no fan of insects, lol, so I hope no beetles come my way! But around this time of year where I live, no critters usually come around, but you never know. I am not expecting any good fortune, really, so god knows what this could be. It's more likely I could run into some unsightly bug.

The last time I pulled Dog, Grubhub (food app) helped me wondrously after an awful dealing with a restaurant I ordered from. And I'm having a bit of an issue with Uber, so it's possible that I might get an e-mail from them helping me out. I'm starting to see that dog is like the "Advocate, Lawyer" cart of. :)

Younger Woman ... could be a friend that I text or speak to.

CosmicBeing

Beetle - Good Fortune

I'm no fan of insects, lol, so I hope no beetles come my way! But around this time of year where I live, no critters usually come around, but you never know. I am not expecting any good fortune, really, so god knows what this could be. It's more likely I could run into some unsightly bug.

The last time I pulled Dog, Grubhub (food app) helped me wondrously after an awful dealing with a restaurant I ordered from. And I'm having a bit of an issue with Uber, so it's possible that I might get an e-mail from them helping me out. I'm starting to see that dog is like the "Advocate, Lawyer" cart of. :)

Younger Woman ... could be a friend that I text or speak to.

I agree with your translations. I don't have any ideas of something to add except that maybe the Younger female is someone who does help you with whatever drama/inconvenience you have OR the Woman who is young is just you...maybe the cards see you as a very young female compared to your friends and peers.

CosmicBeing

This reading was all very confusing for the most part. None of these cards do not clearly correspond to any part of the day, except for the skull card, which you were correct on. Definitely a headache.

I didn't really have a problem to overcome, unless the card was just talking about my routine tasks at work. I mean, it's work, but it wasn't so much of a hurdle or problem. But I will say it was a good day. No frustrating work today. So that could be what it meant - that it wasn't an issue at all.

Crib, also a hard one. I have no idea what it's referring to. I

Wall, could have been that one of my co-workers that I was speaking to online was confused about something at work, and she finally had a "Aha!" moment.

Crib made me think of the slang for an apartment/place of living when I first saw it. But it makes me sound like street rat. lol

Enlightenment23

Beetle - Good Fortune

Another uneventful day where I'm having a hard time with these cards o_O. But I'll try.

The best correlation I can find for beetle is finding some easy assignments to work on today so the ol' 9 to 5 was a breeze.

Dog could have been a co-worker helping me with one of my assignments online. I guess. No literal dogs popped up in my life as far as I know.

And CB, if you're reading this, you might have been right about the younger woman card. I didn't run to a young woman of any kind lol. But it's so random, I wish I could say I was acting immaturely today or something, but I was pretty mundane today.

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw for Dec. 23

Butterfly - Change for the Better
Pig - Beware of Greed
Key - Successful Outcome to Your Problems

Butterfly. Hm. Well, I remember CB pulled this card at one point, and it had something to do with cleaning the home? Maybe I'll do a little sprucing up tomorrow.

Pig LOL. Well I know what this is referring to. It's telling me to be careful with how I spend the extra pocketed cash I'm getting this week.

Key - Well, tomorrow is Friday and I'll finally get a chance to relax and enjoy the holidays. Maybe it's the "things are winding down" card.

AnemoneRosie

Basket - Star - Hand - Teapot - Yoke

Basket: Recognition. Reward for merit.
Star: Guaranteed success.
Hand: In need of hep, assistance, and guidance.
Teapot: Deep friendship with someone of the same sex.
Yoke: Feeling tied down, or frustrated.

Basket + Hand: receiving guidance from a coworker on how I can improve at my job.

AnemoneRosie

Butterfly - Change for the Better
Pig - Beware of Greed
Key - Successful Outcome to Your Problems

Butterfly. Hm. Well, I remember CB pulled this card at one point, and it had something to do with cleaning the home? Maybe I'll do a little sprucing up tomorrow.

Pig LOL. Well I know what this is referring to. It's telling me to be careful with how I spend the extra pocketed cash I'm getting this week.

Key - Well, tomorrow is Friday and I'll finally get a chance to relax and enjoy the holidays. Maybe it's the "things are winding down" card.

Butterfly + Key sounds like wrapping up loose ends, completing a cycle, and using that to launch yourself forward.