How many decks?

How many decks are there in your collection?

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • 2 to 6

Votes: 43 13.8%
  • 7 to 20

Votes: 75 24.1%
  • 21 to 50

Votes: 78 25.1%
  • 51 to 80

Votes: 28 9.0%
  • 81 to 125

Votes: 23 7.4%
  • 126 to 200

Votes: 27 8.7%
  • 201 to 400

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • 401 to 500

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 501 to 650

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • 651 to 800

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • 801 to 1000

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • 1001 to 1200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 1200

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters

Alta

Hi all,
In the "Confessions thread. Taroholics only !" thread, we discussed having a new poll of 'How many decks do you have now?' because a lot of us have added significantly to our collections and there are a lot of new members.

I decided to make this a 'blind' poll so no one would be embarrassed to tick their number of decks.

So, let's see those numbers!

Marion
half-taroholic

Emeraldgirl

I'm in the over 80 department. And i have more one the way. Ebay is so evil putting all these lovely decks out there and withing easy bidding distance })

prudence

7 to 20, I think. Somehow I feel guilty about it. Like I shouldn't get any more. But I only get what I really really like, and I use them all, even the minis. Sorry to bring down this thread with such guilty talk. :D

Annabelle

I'm currently in the 126-200 range, so that's how I voted. However, I expect to pass the 200 mark within the next couple of months - I'm already pretty close!

Alta

Astrid O said:
Sorry to bring down this thread with such guilty talk. :D
Guilty talk is good, in a perverse way. Makes the taroholics feel better. bwhahaha

ShekinahMoon

I have nine decks and I know I will be adding to that number. I like for my decks to reflect my mooods from light to dark and my moods in between. I want a Samhain type of deck but not the actual Halloween Tarot. I'm thinking one of the Gothic decks and maybe the Witches Tarot as well. If someone ever makes a Christiamas/Yule deck and an Easter deck that would be nice.

MareSaturni

I'm poor so i have...10 tarot decks only. And three of them were gifts so...yeah. Like Astrid O i use all the decks i have and love them all...i only get what i REALLY want, 'cause i can't just go buying all of them :)

My collection will grow, eventually...slowly, but it will.

I have other oracles decks though. My total number of decks is 18 i guess. But here i think only tarot ones matter ;)

~~~Yuko

Grizabella

I only have decks I use now. I'm in the 7 to 20 range, and closer to 7. I've had a lot more but keep weeding them out as I find which ones are going to stick with me. I just can't see having a lot of decks I don't use. It doesn't seem fair to them, somehow. However, I recently unearthed a Medicine Woman deck that was my first one. I had forgotten about it. I never use it-----never really did use it because I found the Buckland and fell madly in love with it soon after----won't ever use the Medicine Woman in the future, I'm sure. So that's one that's an exception to the new rule of only having decks I use.

BlueLotus

I have not yet reached the 200 mark deck count, but I will be there soon enough I have no doubt in my mind, with the rate of decks added every so often.

Scion

Holy $#%@!!

I hadn't counted until this moment. But I actually went through and totalled and I'm well over 100. How did that happen? The weird thing is, I think of myself as deck-picky. :)

Scion