decks you've fallen MADLY in love with

gollog

First love I fell immediatly in love with was the Russian of st petersburg. THe black/gilded edges and the bright colours. The first crush is over now, don't read with it a lot anymore, but still cherish the deck. After that I fell in love with the scapini and Dali. Both still madly in love with!

seule

LittleBuddha - you may have started something here! Just looked up your link to the Louttre B - I love this deck on first sight, yeah!

Marua

Argh! Cant wait!

I'm totally in love with a deck still in creation. Its by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, and I absolutely adore her water colours. Unfortinately she has only done about 30 cards so far, and wont expect to finish before 2007, with the cards not being available until 2008.
Grrrrr!!!!

Emily

I fell deeply in love with the Morgan Greer lol but now I'm very much attached to the Tarot of the Old Path. :)

Milfoil

1st love - depends what that means . . . . .

Late 70's I saw a Marseille deck and was smitten.

Early 2000's The Golden Tarot was almost ready for publishing - THATS the deck that hit me. It was just ME!

Other decks are wonderful but not THAT deck . . . . . .

MercyMe

Meneghello Vachetta. Most I've ever spent on a deck. HAD to have it. LOVE it.

--Mercy

Cerulean

Two reasonably priced ones...but had to have quickly!

1001 Nights. It's pictures were amazingly rich and joyfully lyrical to me.

Energy Tarot. My first delightful joy in a deck that pulls from RWS-style decks and an Asian graphic style that seems familiar to me in many ways.

I like them as both art and readable tarots and find joy in being able to relate to them this year!

I do remember my last treasure that I thought I'd never find--a first edition Tavaglione with gold edges through the 'wants' postings of abebooks.com. It was quite reasonable, considering I just saw at the time an ebay bidding auction that had the deck going for triple digits...and I paid less than half the e-bay price.

Cerulean

Chronata

OMG! You mean that I actually created something that people have fallen madly in love with?
That is the sweetest bestest thing ever! :love:

My first love is the Hanson Roberts deck...
It will be with me always!

But I have gone through numerous crushes and an occasional affair...

I had a very weird and dangerous liason with the IIIMillennium.

I was extremely smitten with the BBCats, and we still meet occasionally, secretly, and passionately!

I had an intense affair recently with the World Spirit...but that has since died down a bit...

I have a serious crush on the Ferret..it's soooo cute!!!

And lately...well, I have also become head over heels with my own decks...(shhhhh...don't tell my Hanson Roberts! }) )

December Fairy

Chronata said:
OMG! You mean that I actually created something that people have fallen madly in love with?
That is the sweetest bestest thing ever! :love:

Snip, Snip

You are sooooooo talented!!!