Coming out of the closet... and I need your help

Which back for my deck?

• Total voters

Simone

Thank you furmitten :D

Yes, i have thought about fading them, just not figured out how to do it (the program is rather new to me and I am still discovering all the features!)

I have fiddled around a bit -

what about this one as completely abstract?

firemaiden

Is this photoshop? (If I figured out how to do transparency through random experimentation so can you, LOL)

After a second look, I really love the butterfly back.

The abstract thing is interesting, but on my screen it's mostly just black.

Personally I prefer the butterflies or number one. (I'm not much one for abstract).

Simone

I'ts Paint.NET - nice little program, and free!

I WILL find it out, don't worry ;) for the moment I am experimenting with some more abstract things - just for the fun of it - and tomorrow I will try to fade *grins*

Elven

Congratulations Simone!!!! Ah - you've finally opened the curtains on this one :D They look fabulous!! Im so thrilled that your deck is on its way!!!

Well, I voted for number one - going with furmitten here :p

Ummm ... some thoughts :D
I love the mosiac back ... can I make a suggestion ... that if this was the back, that the pattern be triangled and not diagonal? Only thinking of reversals :p If the cards are reversed they'd be easy to spot when shuffling - and might be a tad distracting - I might not pick them - I know they'd be reversed :D LOL!!

I also love the window concept on the other cards - but am thinking just lush green foliage or something uniform, but not detracting from the beautiful pictures on the front of the cards.

I liked the abstract back too - maybe in green - a little too dark for me :p but thats just me ...

Looking forward to seeing more!

Looking great!
Blessings
Elven x

Simone

Thanks for your suggestions, Elven!

Reversals? I'd never do reversals with those cards, but then i can imagine it... (well I don't do reversals ever lol)

here is another completely abstract, more or less reversal-compatible draft back :)

Elven

OOHH! I like the abstract! It looks a little like wings, and leaves, and I love the purple green combination - beautiful!

now I cant choose between 1 and the abstract2 ...:p

Keep em coming Simone - you might just create another deck from the backs! :p

Blessings
Elven x

Simone

HEHE...

nah, I'm done for tonight :)

But I like that abstract one too!

I will try'n find the fading options tomorrow and experiment with that. ;)

Silver_Skye

yay abstract!

Personally I like number one (abstract) even better than the original number 7! ^_^

I'm definitely liking the abstract better than the originals, simply because it breaks the theme enough to make it easy to tell the difference, but not so much that it's distracting. ^_^

At least thats my little opinion. ^_^

Dwaas

I voted six, the back with the snails. Great idea, like time is a bit frozen when reading tarot, something not like the hasty world we live in. And if they could be abstracted a bit that would be really really awesome. :)
Blessings

Simone

Oh thanks, Dwaas :)

abstracting the snails - now there's an idea! I even have an idea lol

Trying that tomorrow though. ;) about to go to bed....