Mystic Faerie Tarot

Cerulean

How lovely and thanks for the credit notes..

...I remembered the name and now can place it.

I look forward to this even more, as I enjoyed the newsletters and books noted.

Regards,

Cerulean

HearthCricket

They are just beautiful! I love the 10 of Pentacles! Being a fan of Cecily Barker's Flower Fairies and Beatrix Potter's artwork (not to mention Tasha Tudor) this deck is so up my alley! I love the animals interacting with the fairies, and the harvesting of fruit and nuts!

I would love to see The Hermit card and some of the 3, 6 and 10 of Cups cards, as well as the 5 of Swords!! I so love this deck! The minors are wonderful! We were all wondering if the pips would be fully illustrated. You just made my day!

P.S.~Your postcards are in the mail! Let me know when you receive them! :)

faunabay

I already knew I wanted this deck, but now I can't wait. I love the cards you've shown us so far. I'm just a faery person!! ROFL :*

Sidhe-Ra

I'd love a closer look at the Knight of swords, and if it was possible to have a quick peek at the High Priestess, I'd appreciate it!

Blessings,

Em

Lewen

This deck is officially on three wish lists here...my two older girls and I love it (and want it!)

Can't wait until it comes out. I'm starting to save for it now!

HearthCricket

I keep coming back and looking at the lovely 10 of Pentacles card. This might become one of my alltime favourite cards, ever! I keep looking at the mice and the fairies shawl. Already a lovely story unfolds. I feel like those mice, in return for the nuts and fruit they share with the fairy, have nibble off pieces of colourful cloth so that she could sew herself a shawl for the autumn. This card has so much happiness oozing from it!

Lady LuLuB

my favorite, too

The 10 of Pentacles is definitely my favorite of all the minors in this deck.
The 9 is really, really sweet, too.

HearthCricket

Barbara Moore said:
The 10 of Pentacles is definitely my favorite of all the minors in this deck.
The 9 is really, really sweet, too.

I love the way the fairy is eating out of an acorn cup. Long ago, when I was young and we had to use our imaginations since computers did not exist, I used acorn cups as soup bowls for my troll dolls that I played with. I can truly relate to this fairy!

AJ

Thank you Barbara for joining AT, it always adds a lot to a decks enjoyment when we can grill the author directly :)
Welcome!!